Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You can give yourself unlimited stamina by editing your save, it resets per day but the days are long enough that you don't have constantly save edit.
Ofc you can. I've never had any problem with stamina. I'm just saying that it would be better to remove higher stamina drop during sprint in general. It will be easier for new players as some people had issues with it. Still, it's nothing serious at this point but a minor technical incovenience. At this point game is updated per 2 weeks so we can expect some news rather soon

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
How do I get sex scene with Elise? In the quest: Elise is looking for you I tryed these options: How about a date (picnic option), Well I´d like something else too! and That sucks, but it’s understandable - Neither of those lead to sex scene. What should I say instead?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is there a gallery in this game and could somebody please upload their save. ty
There is no gallery in game. You have to wait for CGs in that case.
How do I get sex scene with Elise? In the quest: Elise is looking for you I tryed these options: How about a date (picnic option), Well I´d like something else too! and That sucks, but it’s understandable - Neither of those lead to sex scene. What should I say instead?
Sex scene depends on your relationship with her. I assume the easiest way is to pick first option that you don't need anything. Follow the walkthrough and max her friendship points.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I don't know if anyone else ran into this bug, and I may have because I was cheating. It looks like the max number of potatoes you can hold in one slot is 50, but if you get more than that it goes into another slot which has no image, and crashes the game. It's happened to me twice now on Day 4.

Edit: Nope it's not that, I think when I get a Potato+ and a Potato it fucks up my inventory and when I access it the game crashes. And Wheat + also causes the same problem. Fuck.

Last edited:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So if I let Mia go home by itself is that the NTR trigger? I kinda want to check out the party some more, and honestly don't mind much if Sam gets some. Or if it doesn't can you continue the relationship later, the walkthrough is pretty unclear.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
So has anything changed regarding the interaction-menu performance issue I mentioned a while ago?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So if I let Mia go home by itself is that the NTR trigger? I kinda want to check out the party some more, and honestly don't mind much if Sam gets some. Or if it doesn't can you continue the relationship later, the walkthrough is pretty unclear.
It leads to a path on which Sam can be with Mia. I wouldn't call it NTR but I'm sure it's not the only trigger so you'll be able to stop it later on. NTR scene with Mia in this version is triggered by necklace. But you can stop it later on or use it for some corruption

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It leads to a path on which Sam can be with Mia. I wouldn't call it NTR but I'm sure it's not the only trigger so you'll be able to stop it later on. NTR scene with Mia in this version is triggered by necklace. But you can stop it later on or use it for some corruption
Yeah I found it, wouldn't much call it NTR though. That's a hell of stretch, I tried avoiding spoilers as best I could so when I saw people mention NTR I figured it would be a lot worse.

So I ran through it, tried all the different choices at the party and did the heather GF route. And... It's OK.

Pros:
  • The best looking RPGM game on here by a country mile: and yeah part of that is the engine, but part of it is using the tiles really well, building a great town and environment, and having great attention to detail in the houses and the like.
  • The writing is pretty decent: I saw a few typos here and there, and some other common strangeness (ic insteaof hic for showing a drunk hiccup for example) but the characters didn't seem like strange robots or anything, which is a hell of a plus.
  • The CG is great: Like exceptionally good, and right up there with some of the best in the market. I love most of the designs of the ladies and Nina is totally my waifu. What CG sexiness there is tends to have some nice angles.
  • There is a story: It's not amazing, but it gets the job done, and I am curious to see where it goes next.
  • The game has some personality: the scene with Nina's grandma is always fun, for example.

Cons:
  • Still buggy as fuck: I quit playing at 0.8 because I kept running into bugs that killed my progression, and I was getting frustrated. In this one I ran into several game crashes due to farming, the inability to show my crops to buy booze on the "tell Sophia to fuck herself route" disappearing rum in my inventory, and the like. I mean, games will have bugs, but it makes it harder to play.
  • The Stairway: Yeah its still early, but I am already seeing the telltale signs. The Heather scene stopping where it did felt unnatural in particular. On this one I could be wrong, but I feel like it's going to months before we get to a point where the MC is actually having sex and not just playing around.
  • No usable mouse or gamepad controls: They simply don't work, and even using Joy2Key gives me some issues with the game. I don't know if its just not possible but you don't need more than like 5 buttons to do everything you need to in game.
  • Stamina Loss: Still way too fast. It needs to be balanced better because you can do jack and shit in a day without running out. Also I think eating still won't restore a heart, it should. And as I said before, walking and sprinting should in no way fuck with your Stamina, that is just punishing the player for no good reason. It absolutely needs to go.
  • Too many balls in the air: Right now the game has way too many routes and missable sequences for its own good. If you are corrupt early on, you miss the entire Mia route and get nothing in return except seeing other people get laid. Choices matter, but you're given very little indication as to what choices do, and how or why, and looking through the walkthrough there is a dissonance in what does what. As we move into Day 6 there are possibly 7 or more dangling plots at a time many of which have multiple variations.
  • Not enough Nina: There is one awesome girl in the game, and she is getting nowhere near enough screen time. Boo.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
You can give yourself unlimited stamina by editing your save, it resets per day but the days are long enough that you don't have constantly save edit.
You don't know perchance which variable is for stamina (I use saveeditonline.com since it rarely breaks a save but it is bitch figuring out all the vars).

tutuku

Oct 30, 2017
Wish this game was something like stardew valley and more ebony girls. The story is very good to rebuild/improve your farm and the town, but these forced day cycles are so bad, hope the creator will make it sandbox. Wasted potential.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah I found it, wouldn't much call it NTR though. That's a hell of stretch, I tried avoiding spoilers as best I could so when I saw people mention NTR I figured it would be a lot worse.

So I ran through it, tried all the different choices at the party and did the heather GF route. And... It's OK.

Pros:
  • The best looking RPGM game on here by a country mile: and yeah part of that is the engine, but part of it is using the tiles really well, building a great town and environment, and having great attention to detail in the houses and the like.
  • The writing is pretty decent: I saw a few typos here and there, and some other common strangeness (ic insteaof hic for showing a drunk hiccup for example) but the characters didn't seem like strange robots or anything, which is a hell of a plus.
  • The CG is great: Like exceptionally good, and right up there with some of the best in the market. I love most of the designs of the ladies and Nina is totally my waifu. What CG sexiness there is tends to have some nice angles.
  • There is a story: It's not amazing, but it gets the job done, and I am curious to see where it goes next.
  • The game has some personality: the scene with Nina's grandma is always fun, for example.

Cons:
  • Still buggy as fuck: I quit playing at 0.8 because I kept running into bugs that killed my progression, and I was getting frustrated. In this one I ran into several game crashes due to farming, the inability to show my crops to buy booze on the "tell Sophia to fuck herself route" disappearing rum in my inventory, and the like. I mean, games will have bugs, but it makes it harder to play.
  • The Stairway: Yeah its still early, but I am already seeing the telltale signs. The Heather scene stopping where it did felt unnatural in particular. On this one I could be wrong, but I feel like it's going to months before we get to a point where the MC is actually having sex and not just playing around.
  • No usable mouse or gamepad controls: They simply don't work, and even using Joy2Key gives me some issues with the game. I don't know if its just not possible but you don't need more than like 5 buttons to do everything you need to in game.
  • Stamina Loss: Still way too fast. It needs to be balanced better because you can do jack and shit in a day without running out. Also I think eating still won't restore a heart, it should. And as I said before, walking and sprinting should in no way fuck with your Stamina, that is just punishing the player for no good reason. It absolutely needs to go.
  • Too many balls in the air: Right now the game has way too many routes and missable sequences for its own good. If you are corrupt early on, you miss the entire Mia route and get nothing in return except seeing other people get laid. Choices matter, but you're given very little indication as to what choices do, and how or why, and looking through the walkthrough there is a dissonance in what does what. As we move into Day 6 there are possibly 7 or more dangling plots at a time many of which have multiple variations.
  • Not enough Nina: There is one awesome girl in the game, and she is getting nowhere near enough screen time. Boo.
- When it comes to bugs it's worth to notice that every new version is much better when it comes to bugs. In fact it's only second version you can play properly without anything gamebreaking. Farming system is unique and therefore vulnerable when it comes to bugs. It's not polished yet as true farming simulation will come later in game. But I understand your concerns. I've played every version of game and I can assure you MuseX is getting better each update.
- Slow progression of some relationships is there on purpose as FD suppose to feel natural. It's not like it's really slow in comparison to other games here as you can already have some serious sexual actions. Some girls are easy, some will take a time. I wouldn't call it a con. I prefer more natural approach when it comes to relationships. It's not like dev is blueballing us cuz every update has something spicy.
- When it comes to keyboard I know nothing about technical stuff. Knowing MuseX he can probably change it a lot in a future if it doesn't work.
- I passed your concerns regarding sprint to dev so it might be different in a future as you're not the only one. We will see
- Agree. That's some serious con but I know it will be fixed eventually. I hope for more Laura personally cuz she's my favourite \m/

And what's your opinion about farming as it is now? I'm not talking about bugs (tho you could list them as well). It will be much more complex later but it already pretty much works and as a main premise of game should be on your list in some way:p
Wish this game was something like stardew valley and more ebony girls. The story is very good to rebuild/improve your farm and the town, but these forced day cycles are so bad, hope the creator will make it sandbox. Wasted potential.
Only first days (like 7-8) are time based. Later on it will become a sandbox so you'll be able to farm without loosing any content. Right now it's an introductionary part to provide some overview on plot and characters.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
You don't know perchance which variable is for stamina (I use saveeditonline.com since it rarely breaks a save but it is bitch figuring out all the vars).
Sorry, the online save sucks. The exe is much better and it's obvious what is what.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Wait, could you summarize all bugs from 1.01 ad tell me how you encountered them? How did you get potato and potato+?
I just did regular farming. I may have misread the potato+ part, and I don't think I have the save anymore. But what happened when I say, grabbed potatoes or wheat was that it totally fucked up my inventory. I'm not sure what exact thing it was, (I was able to fix it via save editing, I noticed that my watering can and axe had a 100 added to their number, not sure what that meant), but when I would bring up the inventory, it would give me a null error, I think it was looking for a graphic that didn't exist yet, or some such. I'll try to replicate it in the next couple of days if I have time.

For the buying booze bug, I told the blond chick (Sophie, Sonia?) to "Bring it on!" when she tried to blackmail me. I went to the Inn to buy booze, and was told I needed to fix the house and show a crop. It acknowledged the first one, but when I tried talking to him, holding one of my potatoes he would just keep saying something like 'show me your crops' or whatever.

I eventually got past that buy by editing the flag so I could buy booze. One of the times I bought rum (this wasn't repeatable, at least by me) when I tried to hold it, it would immediately vanish from the SHIFT slot, and my inventory.

One last bug, I was around 8.5 or 9 hearts with Nina, and when I flirted with her then she had a heart over her head instead of a !. That was normal enough, but it said her friendship increased by 101, which I doubt it did.

- When it comes to bugs it's worth to notice that every new version is much better when it comes to bugs. In fact it's only second version you can play properly without anything gamebreaking. Farming system is unique and therefore vulnerable when it comes to bugs. It's not polished yet as true farming simulation will come later in game. But I understand your concerns. I've played every version of game and I can assure you MuseX is getting better each update.
I'm not giving him extra shit for it, and I thought I made it clear it was better than the last version I played which was 0.8 and that was rough. It's much better, but I'm just giving my feelings as to where the game is now. I mention them because I figure if I bring them to people's attention there is a better chance of them being fixed. And fair or not, it does hurt the experience.

- Slow progression of some relationships is there on purpose as FD suppose to feel natural. It's not like it's really slow in comparison to other games here as you can already have some serious sexual actions. Some girls are easy, some will take a time. I wouldn't call it a con. I prefer more natural approach when it comes to relationships. It's not like dev is blueballing us cuz every update has something spicy.
It's a fine line, and its one I'm sensitive to, and possibly overly so as I see a lot of games fall on the other side of said line. Look, part of it could easily be expectations set in my mind when I see 'sex scene' in the walkthrough and it's just wanking one someone's face, it feels a bit like a bait and switch. The Heather scene just felt like it ended abrubptly as hell. We have two hormonal teens, in bed together, dealing with horrific stress, one of whom at least seems to, in context have experience, in a rural town where there seems to be nothing to do but fuck. Them stopping at that point is less realistic then them keeping going and maybe even regretting it in the morning.

-- When it comes to keyboard I know nothing about technical stuff. Knowing MuseX he can probably change it a lot in a future if it doesn't work.
- I passed your concerns regarding sprint to dev so it might be different in a future as you're not the only one. We will see
- Agree. That's some serious con but I know it will be fixed eventually. I hope for more Laura personally cuz she's my favourite \m/
Yeah, I haven't messed with RPGM in like a decade, so I don't know how hard it would be to get good gamepad support going, but the mousedoesn't even work in most menus right now.

I know we discussed that before, but it is more than JUST the sprint. If I understand correctly, evenwalking around town can drain your stamina, which isn't AS bad as the sprint situation, but is pretty shitty still. But even so, most actions take too much stamina, and most foods don't give enough stamina back.

Could use more Brooke myself, need to steal Trevor's girlfriend and fuck his sister. That should lead him to suicide.

And what's your opinion about farming as it is now? I'm not talking about bugs (tho you could list them as well). It will be much more complex later but it already pretty much works and as a main premise of game should be on your list in some way:p
I didn't mention the farming much, because it's just kinda there right now. I mean it's a little tedious, well a lot tedious until I upped the water in my watering can so that I didn't have to haul my ass back to the well. Right now it's really hard to say if the system is any good because there isn't enough time with it to really get a feel for how it will work in the real meat of the game. Farming itself doesn't seem to be enough to drive the plot, and then there is the whole HERO angle, so I assume that you'll be getting powers eventually. Maybe Farmingis used to finance your adventures, it's impossible to know any of that right now.

Only first days (like 7-8) are time based. Later on it will become a sandbox so you'll be able to farm without loosing any content. Right now it's an introductionary part to provide some overview on plot and characters.
Yeah, but it doesn't really need to be this way. You change the 7 day limit on Redd dying to an ambiguous one, and make it so if you don't take care of Dad for more than 2 days in a row he dies, and you can get much of the same effect using flags to signal when things should happen. So instead of Vincent leaving on day 3 ALWAYS, have him set out once you have fixed the house, or made X number of gil. Make the party prep more of a quest, so that you need to help people get shit together for the party and it won't happen until all those quests are done, or just one quest. If you want to have tension make it so that if you haven't finished shit by say, Day 14, it's game over. That still gives the player enough time to figure stuff out, talk to people, get into the farming mini-game in a much lower stress environment, and figure some stuff out with the girls.

I mean hell just set some quests to be done by whatever end date you set:

For example:

Fix the house
Take care of Dad
Have a party
Learn how to hunt
Do X number of quests around town
Farm 5 different crops
Get a girlfriend to show Dad

I'm just spitballin' here, and the game already does some of this with multi-day quests like cleaning up the new area, or going into the forest. Something to consider I guess, but it seems like it would fit better with the type of game he wants to do.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes