NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
At this point it's very unlikely. Knowing MuseX it's possible at some point so who knows.

Filling a bucket for you father? You have to go for Sam (house in the bottom right corner of the map) and together go for it. I don't trhink you will need any menu for that
I just started again it was just a bug, I needed to get to the menu to equip the bucket! Just a few questions, how do I sneak to Amanda? Are there any good scenes with Laura? And is there a walkthrough available?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I just started again it was just a bug, I needed to get to the menu to equip the bucket! Just a few questions, how do I sneak to Amanda? Are there any good scenes with Laura? And is there a walkthrough available?
Walkthrough can be found in a first post. To peep on Amanda you have to follow Marcus's peeping route and learn invisibility skill from him. Everything can be found in a walkthrough. As for Laura she doesn't have many content for now. She has some minor spicy content at the party if you go with her. If you have combat attribute you can help her as well. Feel free to post any encountered bugs and issues

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
there's a walkthrough in the very first post
Walkthrough can be found in a first post. To peep on Amanda you have to follow Marcus's peeping route and learn invisibility skill from him. Everything can be found in a walkthrough. As for Laura she doesn't have many content for now. She has some minor spicy content at the party if you go with her. If you have combat attribute you can help her as well. Feel free to post any encountered bugs and issues
Sorry for the blindness ha! Any ways to get combat up outside of that dream?

Aug 15, 2017
I had that happen. It comes from visiting the party area before you ask Mia if she wants to go to the party. You'll either need to load an earlier save or, if you can hack the game file, create a new event or edit an existing one with Change Party Member : Remove Mia. I intended to report that bug to the author after I was done hunting for bugs. It's probably better to make the clearing be an event that ends the day to prevent something like this from happening.

taksoe

Apr 6, 2017
So is there a way to see all scenes in one save or is this one of those that you have to replay multiple times?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Mia following bug has been reported to dev already.

So is there a way to see all scenes in one save or is this one of those that you have to replay multiple times?
At this point you can see most of them even tho you will miss some variations. But pretty soon it won't be possible as it's meant for multiple starts

Reactions: taksoe

taksoe

Apr 6, 2017
Mia following bug has been reported to dev already.

At this point you can see most of them even tho you will miss some variations. But pretty soon it won't be possible as it's meant for multiple starts
Damn that sucks, thanks for letting me know

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone have a bug collecting rocks and sticks?
After collecting all sticks and rocks,I enter the cave but the game tells me that I have to collect rocks...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Anyone have a bug collecting rocks and sticks?
After collecting all sticks and rocks,I enter the cave but the game tells me that I have to collect rocks...
Are you playing 1.01 or 1.00? There was an issues around that in 1.00 but they were fixed in 1.01. I honestly don't know what can cause it now

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Multiple times I think if you want to see different outcomes with Amanda/Brooke/Laura
If you wish to help Darius and repair your house by selling him a girl it's already a choice you're missing as you can choose only Mia or Heather. I'm 100% sure it's impossible to play it once and see everything - even with cheats. In my opinion that's a great thing

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Yes, it is impossible, for example you can't follow the "true love route", the "casual sex route" and the "blackmailing Heather route" with Heater at the same time, but if you can see all the scenes playing Alex in two or three different way: for example you can interpret him like a corrupted hero to unlock the "corruption of Mia route" and the "blackmailing Heather route"; that in my opinion is the most coherent way to follow the storytelling of the game.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yes, it is impossible, for example you can't follow the "true love route", the "casual sex route" and the "blackmailing Heather route" with Heater at the same time, but if you can see all the scenes playing Alex in two or three different way: for example you can interpret him like a corrupted hero to unlock the "corruption of Mia route", the "blackmailing Heather route"; that in my opinion is the most coherent way to follow the storytelling of the game.
Yup, that's the case. Mia already has like 5 routes which will mean 5 different heroes. I honestly like this kind of approach

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
That was a disappointing waste of my time, 30 minutes or more playing and I get is like 3 peeping scenes. I was expecting to at least see darius with the girl I traded him for the house and the supposedly brilliant ntr at the end wasn't even ntr since the girl that does it doesn't ever acknowledge the mc as anything but a friend.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes