Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That was a disappointing waste of my time, 30 minutes or more playing and I get is like 3 peeping scenes. I was expecting to at least see darius with the girl I traded him for the house and the supposedly brilliant ntr at the end wasn't even ntr since the girl that does it doesn't ever acknowledge the mc as anything but a friend.
Darius's early scenes will be done sooner than later as they happen during day 5. Might be that even next update. NTR with Mia is based on lose definition of NTR here. But as game has a lot of branches you can imagine your MC is after her/love her and you will follow her route later. In that case that's NTR even considering original Japanese definition. NTR is based on emotions and it doesn't matter what she thinks about him if he loves her or find her important. But I'm sure there will be plenty of NTR scenes for those who like it in a future. You should remember it's not netorare but netorase (MC willingly give his love interest to other people thru his choices). I hope you'll check FD some time later and find something you like

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I hope I find something as well, I cant find any other games besides this one that have netorase and its one of my favorite things in a game. It needs its own tag so that I can find more of them. Theres just something awesome about watching your girl get someone off because you asked or told her to.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I hope I find something as well, I cant find any other games besides this one that have netorase and its one of my favorite things in a game. It needs its own tag so that I can find more of them. Theres just something awesome about watching your girl get someone off because you asked or told her to.
It's usually tagged as NTR here. NTR is usually netorare (MC is unwillingly made to observe his love/important person is taken from him), netorase (MC is willingly throwing his love/important person to someone else) and netori (MC is stealing someone's love/important person). FD is very ambitious due to its farming mechanic and overall branching so it doesn't have huge amount of erotic content yet. But it's growing steadily and it's just a matter of time. It already have bigger potential in that regard than any other game here. If you're looking for games with serioius potential in that field you should try:
- has quite a lot of a content but is very slow with erotic content since it's VN. Update should come in a few days and it should bring some good start for people like you (and me).
- Not a lot of a content since it's just a beginning but hasa a huge potential. Sandboxish game that will grow in potential male and female characters as well as places to visit.
- newest game here, VN style but is surprisingly good. Not a lot of a content as for now but huge potential as well due to its branching.
NTR is fairly new fetish in western games so even tho it's really popular lately, games with it are mostly early in development. We have to be patient I suppose

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
The problem I have is not finding ntr games since I always find rpg maker games with it. The problem is finding the ones that let you do things like take a girl you really like and tell her to go suck some guy off or fuck him so that I can get free stuff, money, or help with a problem. Those are the games that I love to death but they are so rare, I really hope I get to do that with nina in this game soon since she is the character that is the most attractive to me. It doesnt bother me in the least bit to toss heather to darius but someone as young and cute as nina being taken advantage of by an old guy because I asked, oh man I get goosebumps thinking about it :)

Only thing that might be better than that would be a contest to see who can take her virginity first, the mc or trevor

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
The problem I have is not finding ntr games since I always find rpg maker games with it. The problem is finding the ones that let you do things like take a girl you really like and tell her to go suck some guy off or fuck him so that I can get free stuff, money, or help with a problem. Those are the games that I love to death but they are so rare, I really hope I get to do that with nina in this game soon since she is the character that is the most attractive to me. It doesnt bother me in the least bit to toss heather to darius but someone as young and cute as nina being taken advantage of by an old guy because I asked, oh man I get goosebumps thinking about it :)

Only thing that might be better than that would be a contest to see who can take her virginity first, the mc or trevor
It's not NTR game or any other standard type you can find on this site. It's farming game and sooner or later it will have full farming mechanic. Everything else is just a neat addition. You can have all girls just for yourself or you can make them go for other people deciding for themselves. I don't know if Nina will have any scenes with older guys (at this point its only father, Darius and Vincent) but if you want to, you can surely lost this contest you mentioned with Trevor (I'm waiting for this as hell:p). During the moon scene if you answer in a wrong way you can push her for him. It's worth to notice that her father can give you a quest to observe them and don't let her give it to him. I'm sure you'll be able to accidentally advise her opposite thing if you wish for. From scenes and routes we know about right now you might be interested in Sam-Mia's route (you have to let Mia go alone during a party) - nothing is known about this one as it might be that she's just his gf but it might be full NTR with your friend taking your GF. Knowing MusexX both are possible. Heather corruption route, Darius's routes and Mia's corruption route. It's early in development but every girl will have a couple of routes so possibly every girl will have something for you

white96

Jul 10, 2017
who knows how i fix game when i collect rocks and trees game dont continue . Its after finds sams luck charm quest

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You're playing 1.00 or 1.01? It should be fixed in 1.01. If not I have not idea honestly. Probably it would require some previous save

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another week, another features. Part about removing day dependency means probably that people will be able to farm now without any worries to miss something. I wonder how it will work with Dad's treatment

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone having issues getting a controller to fully work with this game? Every button works fine except that the confirm, or "A" button on an Xbox controller doesn't do anything. This is the only MV game that has ever given me an issue.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another week, another features. Part about removing day dependency means probably that people will be able to farm now without any worries to miss something. I wonder how it will work with Dad's treatment
Definitely moving in the right direction. That makes me very happy honestly, once the day dependency is gone we can get a much better feel for the gameplay loop, and it makes is a lot harder to get yourself in an irreversible situation. Also he said he was evaluating writers, is he hiring, or puling from the fan base?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Definitely moving in the right direction. That makes me very happy honestly, once the day dependency is gone we can get a much better feel for the gameplay loop, and it makes is a lot harder to get yourself in an irreversible situation. Also he said he was evaluating writers, is he hiring, or puling from the fan base?

Hiring. He's quite professional when it comes to development I must say. My only worry is that his writer won't be able to keep the characters as natural as MuseX himself could. But that's probably not a case

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That is why I thought he will find proofreader, NOT WRITER ! And I was surprised..
That actually might be better. He has main script made by himself and he'll check everything so I hope it'll be fine. Native writer with enough skill to write it as naturally as MuseX will add a huge value to the game. And MuseX will be able to work on a technical issues and programming. I believe in him but we will see

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Anyone have a save around the choice of sacrificing one of the girls to Darius? I wanted to check something, but I don't want to run through the whole intro again.

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone have a save around the choice of sacrificing one of the girls to Darius? I wanted to check something, but I don't want to run through the whole intro again.
You can pay him 500 coins. Best way to get that is with save editor. There are posts and links to download it here somewhere.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You can pay him 500 coins. Best way to get that is with save editor. There are posts and links to download it here somewhere.
I was asking for a save before that. I payed him, and didn't sacrifice anyone, but I wanted to see those scenes. I just didn't want to have to replay the game toe get to them. Thanks though.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I was asking for a save before that. I payed him, and didn't sacrifice anyone, but I wanted to see those scenes. I just didn't want to have to replay the game toe get to them. Thanks though.
At this point choice doesn't matter tho it will change probably in next or second update. It's worth to notice as for yet there is a minor bug so you can give him a girl and pay him money. At this point it's one of the most important choices imo for the future as it opens and locks some routes so it's worth to have save before it. But knowing how this game is developed I doubt 1 save is enough.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Am I the only one who noticed a memory leak in this game? Or is it the rpg maker?

When the game stays open for over 30 minutes it starts using a lot of memory. It increases 10x what it was in the first 5 minutes. I have to close and open it again to fix it, every 30-40 minutes.

Reactions: solong123
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes