Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Am I the only one who noticed a memory leak in this game? Or is it the rpg maker?

When the game stays open for over 30 minutes it starts using a lot of memory. It increases 10x what it was in the first 5 minutes. I have to close and open it again to fix it, every 30-40 minutes.
RPG Maker tends to have that problem. I've seen it in a few different versions, across a bunch different games. It can gett pretty bad on a low end machine. I wish I know a fix.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Excuse me please, what I have to do to end the "hunter training quest"? I went to the forest ten times, but the quest is still active, so I thing there's something that I didn't do, but I didn't understend what: I went to the forest, but I didn't collected all the herbs because Mia is taking care of Alex' father (but I have already enough medicine for seven days), and I didn't collect all the logs, because I have already enough wood to complete the "fire party quest".
Thanks to everyone for the answer.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Excuse me please, what I have to do to end the "hunter training quest"? I went to the forest ten times, but the quest is still active, so I thing there's something that I didn't do, but I didn't understend what: I went to the forest, but I didn't collected all the herbs because Mia is taking care of Alex' father (but I have already enough medicine for seven days), and I didn't collect all the logs, because I have already enough wood to complete the "fire party quest".
Thanks to everyone for the answer.
You probably didn't miss anything. It's not completed yet and you might expect it within a few next updates. I guess it should be added pretty soon (maybe even next update).

om3079

Oct 11, 2017
Guys I can't save the game
It's going to save part put it isn't work
Even not showing an eror

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
how i can plant seeds?
You have to go to your field, make a hole in a given place using tools you can find in a chest (I think it's hoe you have to equip and use on a place. It will look different.), than pick given seeds in your inventory and use them on a hole. Later you should water them once a day.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I took some newer version and mouse is almost unusable, bugged as hell, but worked well in previous one. Why that changed?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I took some newer version and mouse is almost unusable, bugged as hell, but worked well in previous one. Why that changed?
You mean it worked in 1.00 or before? It was already reported to dev. This game is being seriously changed on technical side every bigger update so it might cause some bugs unfortunately. It should be fixed soon

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You mean it worked in 1.00 or before? It was already reported to dev. This game is being seriously changed on technical side every bigger update so it might cause some bugs unfortunately. It should be fixed soon
It worked in version before this one. But in that older version - esc button didn't worked to close menue. I see that's fixed now, but mouse won't work :disappointed:

This mouse not working version came out around december 2nd, one before that - mouse worked. I remember that first time I downloaded game at the end of november and few days later new version came out and i took it and deleted previous one. Wish i didnt :D

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Next version will bring MANY changes. Controller - related problems are know and some/all are fixed in current dev code.
Ok, thanks, than i'll wait for that version, I just can;t play with keyboard, punching myself onto walls and need 1000 years to target right way when moving . With mouse it's piece of cake.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Holding down the mouse button works for me, it's not ideal but it works. I hate using keyboard too

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
In the 'Take Care Of Redd' quest the tallying is wrong. If you give food it increases medicine and for medicine it increases food.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes