Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
The walkthrough does tell how to get 3 fences or clean the village can someone give me some pointers please.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
The walkthrough does tell how to get 3 fences or clean the village can someone give me some pointers please.
Clean the village quest is pointless at this point. It will be added later. As for fences you need to have plans for fence from your father (just talk with him in the morning of the same day), go to Heather and receive this quest. Now you can check craft tab in menu and there you can find fence and what's needed for it (I think it's 3 wood pieces per fence). You have to buy wood from a shop or get it by choping some branches on your farm. After you have 9 of them enter craft tab again and click fence. Pick 3 of them and enter. Now you have 3 fences in your inventory. Click on them and click hold. Talk with Heather holding it

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Clean the village quest is pointless at this point. It will be added later. As for fences you need to have plans for fence from your father (just talk with him in the morning of the same day), go to Heather and receive this quest. Now you can check craft tab in menu and there you can find fence and what's needed for it (I think it's 3 wood pieces per fence). You have to buy wood from a shop or get it by choping some branches on your farm. After you have 9 of them enter craft tab again and click fence. Pick 3 of them and enter. Now you have 3 fences in your inventory. Click on them and click hold. Talk with Heather holding it

Thank you ! know anything about the save editor used it but the items don't show in inventory can you help with that?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thank you ! know anything about the save editor used it but the items don't show in inventory can you help with that?
Sorry but I don't know much about save edition. You have to wait for someone else in that regard I suppose. Technically FD is much more complex than typical rpgm game so editing is more complicated as well

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
GENERAL INFORMATION

KNOWN BUGS/Issues in Ch2-1.01, while 1.00 had critical bug.
CHEATS: Since cheat codes don't work in <35$ version, you can use this handy Save Editor !
It is superb! It contains everything already - inventory, variables with description etc. Launch with exe, not html.

And don't forget to support developer :)

I tried to use this editor but after adding item they don't show in game only in the editor tool any help tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Some news:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In short another big changes. Basically all troubles adressed here will be fixed (mouse control, stamina system) and a lot of things will be improved. He even added a cutting grass mechanic. I pray for him to avoid some serious bugs and I'm hyped as hell. I wonder what's about this new story plot.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So is this going to be a rape/ntr/cuckold game or is this going to be vanilla mostly or mixed or player can opt out what?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So is this going to be a rape/ntr/cuckold game or is this going to be vanilla mostly or mixed or player can opt out what?
No specific fetish is in focus. Player can decide to follow any girl in a couple of ways or don't follow her at all. If you wish for a vanilla harem you'll most likely get it. If you wish for a strong corruption and other males you can get it as well. Freedom of choice is rather huge here

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
OK because I saw dad getting frisky with the girl I liked so far so....
Yup he can. Males and females have all their chances. Each female has multiple of routes and that's all up to you which they will follow. Scene with father require your specific action (you have to give her a necklace) but even then it can be stopped before anything happen. It can be profitable in some sense to help her. If not stopped you can still use things you've seen to follow one of a different routes and some are only for MC. Mia has already confirmed at least 5 routes so it's branching a lot

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
OK because I saw dad getting frisky with the girl I liked so far so....
It's avoidable, and even that isn't anywhere in the same area code as NTR. In the future people who you like may end up with other guys depending on the choices you made, but I haven't seen any evidence of rape-y NTR at all so far. Technically the tag on the Pareon is Netorase, which is a little closer to sharing, or letting it happen. Even then MuseX wants it to be avoidable.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I tried to use this editor but after adding item they don't show in game only in the editor tool any help tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Alright folks, I broke two saves before I figured out the trick to this game. It is actually pretty easy once you realize how it works. I got nothing better to do, so I put together a little guide with pictures.

First of all, this:

The numbers in the red square are the ID of the item. Just remember the ID of the items you want, write down somewhere if you have to.

The numbers in the blue square are the amount THE GAME THINKS YOU HAVE. Understand that this isn't the amount in your inventory. If you put 99 in there for wood, you won't have wood in your chest or inventory, but when you open up the crafting menu, the game will THINK you have 99.
This is good for crafting items like Wood and for recipes. You can just put 99 here in everything without any consequence. Except for the recipes, you just need to put 1 there for the recipes.

Now, moving on to the next part.

This is the part where you put the items in your inventory and chest. If you put an <ITEM ID> (the red square from the before) in Slot 1, then you will have that item in the first slot of your inventory. In this picture, for example, Slot 1 has the ID 4, which is a Hoe. So I will have a hoe on the first slot of my inventory.

Now, if you scroll down a bit further, you will find the Slot Charges, that is the place where you set the AMOUNT of units each item has. In this case, Slot 1 Charges is 1, that means you have 1 of whatever item you have in Slot 1.

So, I will have 1 hoe in the first slot of my backpack.

If I wanted to have 99 wood, I should put Slot 1 = 6 and Slot 1 charge = 99.

The Chest Slots work the same way.

NOW, REMEMBER ONE THING.

A lot of the items you find in that list are not implemented. They are there, but they don't work. So if you put an item in your backpack and you get a blank space and an error when you open your backpack, that means that item isn't implemented in the game.

All upgraded tools, for example, are like this. You can only use the base tools at the current build. (or at least that is how it was when I played).

Hope this helped.

Last edited:

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Alright folks, I broke two saves before I figured out the trick to this game. It is actually pretty easy once you realize how it works. I got nothing better to do, so I put together a little guide with pictures.

First of all, this:

The numbers in the red square are the ID of the item. Just remember the ID of the items you want, write down somewhere if you have to.

The numbers in the blue square are the amount THE GAME THINKS YOU HAVE. Understand that this isn't the amount in your inventory. If you put 99 in there for wood, you won't have wood in your chest or inventory, but when you open up the crafting menu, the game will THINK you have 99.
This is good for crafting items like Wood and for recipes. You can just put 99 here in everything without any consequence. Except for the recipes, you just need to put 1 there for the recipes.

Now, moving on to the next part.

This is the part where you put the items in your inventory and chest. If you put an <ITEM ID> (the red square from the before) in Slot 1, then you will have that item in the first slot of your inventory. In this picture, for example, Slot 1 has the ID 4, which is a Hoe. So I will have a hoe on the first slot of my inventory.

Now, if you scroll down a bit further, you will find the Slot Charges, that is the place where you set the AMOUNT of units each item has. In this case, Slot 1 Charges is 1, that means you have 1 of whatever item you have in Slot 1.

So, I will have 1 hoe in the first slot of my backpack.

If I wanted to have 99 wood, I should put Slot 1 = 6 and Slot 1 charge = 99.

The Chest Slots work the same way.

NOW, REMEMBER ONE THING.

A lot of the items you find in that list are not implemented. They are there, but they don't work. So if you put an item in your backpack and you get a blank space and an error when you open your backpack, that means that item isn't implemented in the game.

All upgraded tools, for example, are like this. You can only use the base tools at the current build. (or at least that is how it was when I played).

Hope this helped.
Thank you for your help to better understand how to use the editor..

Joshua Gerald

Jul 29, 2017
I can't seem to use the axe on the wood/logs that's on the farm. Or am I doing it wrong. I equip an axe (That goes under Q), I face the log and press Q (multiple times even), but to no avail.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes