Collect

Nov 13, 2017
stuck in an endless loop in the cave with nina. I gathered the 5 logs and 3 stones and was teleported to the cave....thats where the loop starts, won't let me build the fire and keeps telling me everything that was told before you went outside to gather the stuff. I've started over 4 times and all 4 attempts have the same outcome. anyone have a save after the cave scene?

Nvm...I used the save editor to bypass the loop.
Same problem here, how do you use save editor to bypass it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Geese

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Same problem here, how do you use save editor to bypass it?
advanced-edit switches and variables
in the switches tab check variable 68 finish collecting and 72 make fire (i think you can get away with just checking 68 alone) and the talk to nina.

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
stuck in an endless loop in the cave with nina. I gathered the 5 logs and 3 stones and was teleported to the cave....thats where the loop starts, won't let me build the fire and keeps telling me everything that was told before you went outside to gather the stuff. I've started over 4 times and all 4 attempts have the same outcome. anyone have a save after the cave scene?

Nvm...I used the save editor to bypass the loop.
damn, I thought messed up the game with save editor.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Chapter 2 v1.0 on svscomics.com

Can someone please convert to mega link. Appreciated.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Chapter 2 v1.0 on svscomics.com

Can someone please convert to mega link. Appreciated.
That's the same version we have here. Mod didn't change title. The newest version is 1.01

BunFooner

Dec 2, 2017
Where am i supposed to bring the wood and the rum in the party mission? i know at the lake but where there?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Where am i supposed to bring the wood and the rum in the party mission? i know at the lake but where there?
If you're at the beginning of a party you have to bring 50 wood to the fireplace. Just gather the branches, buy it in a shop or chop some trees and then click on it if you have 50, pick hold it and click on a fireplace. To bring some booze to the party you have to interact with a girl on a left side (multiple options) and blonde girl at the top of the map.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
You can steal the rum (and the beer) in the pub, but you need Sam's help for that, while about the wood, you can pick up the logs scattered everywhere or you can destroy the trunks, the stumps and cut down the trees in your farm, or in the area at nord-est of the village.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I didn't follow the developement of ch2 at all.... does ch2 also include ch1? should I replay ch1? anything that changed?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
On it, making Mirrors.
If you could also change thread's title cuz it's 2 versions behind.

MuseX has a weird tendency to call a bunch of his updates a chapter. It's always a full game.
Holy shit with this walkthrough. With this update that's easily the most complex RPGM game I've played when it comes to branches. And I've played most of them here. Even after playing it for a while I missed a couple of things. Amazing job

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I quickly looked at the walkthrough, it mentions friendship, honor and corruption points. are there different routes to engage with other characters?
What kind of routes do you mean? All girls will have a couple of routes. Walkthrough mention only those which you can influence right now. I'm sure it's not even half of them. Eventually you'll be able to follow any girl in a different way. Or not and let her do her own things.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
What kind of routes do you mean? All girls will have a couple of routes. Walkthrough mention only those which you can influence right now. I'm sure it's not even half of them. Eventually you'll be able to follow any girl in a different way. Or not and let her do her own things.
I mean, what's the difference between building up honor instead of corruption?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes