Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
This version was focused on engine and bugfixing. Next versions will bring more content. Instead of watching extracted CG you could actually play this scene.

Since this is erotic>p0rn, we have slowly build relationships.
I understand that and I look forward to a game with actual gameplay. I did play through a previous version but met a gamebreaking bug at the time. The game may become a masterpiece in the future I was just concerned that 80% was for other characters instead of the MC. Out of interest can the day events be delayed to later days or are you forced to either do them or miss them as I would prefer to build up the MC's Farm and stats before looking to win any ladies hands? Is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene a choice then or do you just get to choose whether or not to witness it and it happens with or without the players input? Does the current version go past day 4?

Scenes where the characters are with their boyfriend/husband are fine because hey thats how it is meant to be so you can't really feel netorared except maybe in the case of Nina as that would suck!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I understand that and I look forward to a game with actual gameplay. I did play through a previous version but met a gamebreaking bug at the time. The game may become a masterpiece in the future I was just concerned that 80% was for other characters instead of the MC. Out of interest can the day events be delayed to later days or are you forced to either do them or miss them as I would prefer to build up the MC's Farm and stats before looking to win any ladies hands? Is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene a choice then or do you just get to choose whether or not to witness it and it happens with or without the players input? Does the current version go past day 4?

Scenes where the characters are with their boyfriend/husband are fine because hey thats how it is meant to be so you can't really feel netorared except maybe in the case of Nina as that would suck!
As L5K said it's your choice. Nothing is forced. And it's not like it happens but you don't see it. It doesn't happen when you don't want it. You have to give something to Mia to trigger possibility but it's still nothing you can't stop. In fact it might be useful. Looking at this scene now and all Mia's interactions it seems like she and MC will have at least 3 paths. I suspect even 5. That's some extreme branching in this game. Hope you will check it once again after a couple of updates. I'm sure you will find a lot of content for yourself.

Reactions: Hakkira and CobraPL

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Current version is bugfix + end of day 4 + One scene in day 5. Scene you mentioned can be prevented at least two times. So NO forced NTR in this game.
Danke for the clarification though I am wondering about the actions on each day as if you miss them can you do at a later time? As I said before it would be nice to build up the farm and stats first before going after the girls as you coukld miss alot of content otherwise. If each event is strictly tied to each day then it kinda feels like you have to play using a walkthrough otherwise you may miss important plot decisions and side quests.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Danke for the clarification though I am wondering about the actions on each day as if you miss them can you do at a later time? As I said before it would be nice to build up the farm and stats first before going after the girls as you coukld miss alot of content otherwise. If each event is strictly tied to each day then it kinda feels like you have to play using a walkthrough otherwise you may miss important plot decisions and side quests.
As far as I know right now events are tied with days so you have to deal with them to not miss them. Later on tho it will change probably and game will be much more open to allow you farming without any loss. We are at 4-5 days and it should be around 8-10. Right now you have to build up a plotline.

Reactions: Hakkira

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
As far as I know right now events are tied with days so you have to deal with them to not miss them. Later on tho it will change probably and game will be much more open to allow you farming without any loss. We are at 4-5 days and it should be around 8-10. Right now you have to build up a plotline.
Okay dokey seems like I should just adopt a wait and see attitude before pledging :angel: Thanks for all the info Ignazzio and L5K :cool:

Reactions: Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Okay dokey seems like I should just adopt a wait and see attitude before pledging :angel: Thanks for all the info Ignazzio and L5K :cool:
And that's the spirit. I'm sure that it will grow decently if you give it a time. You can't say that farming simulation adult game idea isn't dope:p Keep it up man and check it in a future for future progress

Reactions: CobraPL and Hakkira

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Cant find darius, and i dont know which house is elise or anyone ( Day 1 ) :/

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Cant find darius, and i dont know which house is elise or anyone ( Day 1 ) :/
Darius has a house at the center. At top of Elder's house. He's a guy with wine around him. Elise is a milf in a house next to it.

Last edited:

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Thanks Ignazzio and L5K it seems that elise isnt available day 1 since it says locked for me, gonna try darius , thanks :)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks Ignazzio and L5K it seems that elise isnt available day 1 since it says locked for me, gonna try darius , thanks :)
Just check all houses and people. Some are locked this day but they will be mostly available next day. In case of any trouble you can use walkthrough as it's pretty solid

pacos

Oct 4, 2017
HI, how i can recover stamina, Can i buy some food for eat?, i cant finish the first day, my stamina end.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
HI, how i can recover stamina, Can i buy some food for eat?, i cant finish the first day, my stamina end.
Weird cuz you should have a couple of apples in inventory. If you are able to shop in a building in a left right corner you can buy chocolate. If you go south and left to the lake there is also a tree with apples. But it might be locked at this point so it might be necesarily to reload before you lost it if anything else won't work. From the 2 day you can do those things and more to replenish it.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looks really really nice. Btw. Is it even possible to fuck mermaid? Isn't that like half-bestiality? oO

Resker

Sep 13, 2017
Is it possible to sell crops? Thought the girl who sells seeds would buy but sell option doesn't seem to work.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes