medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
Also stuck.
Helping Nina's Grandmother took me to the chasm near the well. I throw the carpet away but she still tells me to "put it here". Annoying.
I fotched w/that for a while until I approached it from a different angle, literally. Carrying the item, approach the cliff/circle from the wrong side of the bench (south side).

Reactions: Heinz Becker

curiousboy1

Sep 13, 2016
Also stuck.
Helping Nina's Grandmother took me to the chasm near the well. I throw the carpet away but she still tells me to "put it here". Annoying.
Yup, I got stuck there too. I guess we're supposed to drop the body on the circle, but I dropped it off the cliff and I can't pick it up again. Too lazy to start from last save unfortunately.

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
I fotched w/that for a while until I approached it from a different angle, literally. Carrying the item, approach the cliff/circle from the wrong side of the bench (south side).
Thanks a lot. So the circle is misplaced. I would have never guessed to throw the carpet there.
One more reason to hate RPGMaker games...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
so if I download chapter 2 0.8 I'm downloading the whole game including chapter one right?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Never heard of such a crash. It might be your files are corrupted. FD is quite seriously bugged at this point so it might be easier for you to just wait for another version as it suppose to deal with bugs

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
Never heard of such a crash. It might be your files are corrupted. FD is quite seriously bugged at this point so it might be easier for you to just wait for another version as it suppose to deal with bugs
Yes I Wait the next version, mass bugg and mass crash ... this game look good but ...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yes I Wait the next version, mass bugg and mass crash ... this game look good but ...
Fortunately dev is a pretty nice guy who's aware of these bugs. His whole next update is like a technical rewamp of a whole game. Hope it will look great. Love this game and its potential

Reactions: SirAuron20

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
If you are planning on playing the current release, try running it in Vista compatibility mode. That seems to remove the constant crashing. Alternatively, unpack the game with the VB-Enigma unpacker from the tools section here and use my files that I posted here

It fixes a lot of the language things and the bug in the steal booze scene that hard locks the game.

applesniper

Oct 3, 2017
Really wish there is some walkthroughs with all those bugs it is really hard to play this game. is there material in honor path or only corruption?

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
So I know that the developer has said he is taking the time to revamp the whole game so this version will be orphaned. That said, I had started fixing the grammar and spelling in the text boxes a while ago and dropped it when he announced the change. I needed to clear out some stuff so I went back to this to finish up and give it to the forum.

So here is the data folder you would find in the www folder in an unpacked version of the game. I have fixed a lot of the text boxes, though I can't say if I got them all. I also fixed the annoying and game locking bug when trying to steal booze in the pub. And I corrected the displayed image when bring either Hannah or Mia to Darius. I can't remember which was wrong but I fixed it.

To use this you need to unpack the game and replace the original data folder with this one.
Hey !
i've no data folder when i download this game ...

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
I'm sorry, i think i'm totaly noob :( :( :(
I unpack the game ... i use the new data folder ... but the game don't lunch ... i've just a white screan ...
What's my problem ??

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes