Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
so quick, and probably dumb, question: what is there to this game so far, and what's the difference between chapters 1 & 2? Are they actually different games or what?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
so quick, and probably dumb, question: what is there to this game so far, and what's the difference between chapters 1 & 2? Are they actually different games or what?
There is not too much to the game so far. the MC can start down a good or evil path and spy on some NPCs doing "things" but nothing for the MC yet. It also includes a farming simulator. There are some mini quests to complete, leading to rewards, but not sexual rewards. Mostly it is setup for the game. Chapter 2 is an extension of chapter 1. Chapter 2 is the complete game so far.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
There is not too much to the game so far. the MC can start down a good or evil path and spy on some NPCs doing "things" but nothing for the MC yet. It also includes a farming simulator. There are some mini quests to complete, leading to rewards, but not sexual rewards. Mostly it is setup for the game. Chapter 2 is an extension of chapter 1. Chapter 2 is the complete game so far.
So when is the spying thing? Is it before or after the bonfire?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So when is the spying thing? Is it before or after the bonfire?
The spying is before the bonfire. You need to show Sophie's letter to Marcus before delivering it to Toby. Then that day you need to go to your bed and rest until evening to go out and spy. leads to Sophie blackmailing the MC. Oh and looking at the images, I think you can do something not so nice to Mia while she sleeps at your place watching over your father.

I obviously spent way too much time cleaning up the dialog in the maps in RPGMaker MV to remember all the names of the characters like that.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
The spying is before the bonfire. You need to show Sophie's letter to Marcus before delivering it to Toby. Then that day you need to go to your bed and rest until evening to go out and spy. leads to Sophie blackmailing the MC. Oh and looking at the images, I think you can do something not so nice to Mia while she sleeps at your place watching over your father.

I obviously spent way too much time cleaning up the dialog in the maps in RPGMaker MV to remember all the names of the characters like that.
Okay, thanks. I'll have to figure out how to get Mia to stay the night.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i don't know what the problem is but it crash a lot so much that i get fed up and stop playing it :(
this happen each time i download it

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
i don't know what the problem is but it crash a lot so much that i get fed up and stop playing it :(
this happen each time i download it
I think it is a consequence of using the Enigma packer. It combines the game files into a virtual box that has some issues working correctly. Try running the exe in Windows Vista compatibility mode or using the unpacker from the tools section to unpack the game and run the unpacked version.

Until someone posts the update I would wait though. It looks like a lot of things changed from what we have here.

Reactions: playb0y44

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Fan signature.

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2017/10/36210_farmersdreams-fan.gif
Thx man. Looks great. Would love it if you could make another for Valiant Warrior Astrid sometime in a future. You're damn good with those things.
Back to FD, I'm glad he's gonna rework his development methods as he tends to make a lot of bugs when he's in a rush. Love this game and it's potential. This guy is really creative when it comes to RPG Maker.

Reactions: Krull

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I think it is a consequence of using the Enigma packer. It combines the game files into a virtual box that has some issues working correctly. Try running the exe in Windows Vista compatibility mode or using the unpacker from the tools section to unpack the game and run the unpacked version.

Until someone posts the update I would wait though. It looks like a lot of things changed from what we have here.
Thanks for the advise got the game crashing fix by running the exe in Windows Vista compatibility mode

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Good games. Incest are boring. This look like a difference.
I dont mind incest games, would be nice if the devs added an option like faerin did with man of the house and let you choose between step-siblings or blood related. Now back on topic, I really like the renders/art style in this game and can't wait for the update.:)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes