ziyker

Jan 26, 2018
New Bitmap Image.jpg i dont know guys but this game had a lot of mistake and bugs and crashes i even put fix but still crash i dont know what i do but still crash this appearing every time i play so if anyone had something to help i will be thankful

Reactions: InvincibleDespair

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
Game seems to have a lot of potential to be amazing, however, it has a lot of bugs in it that REALLY need to be addressed. One such bug is the fact I can't even get to the first combat scene with the Slime trying to find Sam's lucky charm. It keeps saying it fails to load some audio file.

Failed to load: audio/bgm/Dungeon%202.ogg

When I go looking into the audio files to see if I can't do what the earlier posts say to do.... the file isn't even there.

Samuca

Jul 10, 2017
I can not play this game because of missing files .. I getting error Failed to load: audio/bgm/Dungeon1(2).ogg
Can someone send me this file by link? Thanks

Edit: Thanks Barbarossa81 for the help

hektor12

Jun 7, 2017
Game seems to have a lot of potential to be amazing, however, it has a lot of bugs in it that REALLY need to be addressed. One such bug is the fact I can't even get to the first combat scene with the Slime trying to find Sam's lucky charm. It keeps saying it fails to load some audio file.

Failed to load: audio/bgm/Dungeon%202.ogg

When I go looking into the audio files to see if I can't do what the earlier posts say to do.... the file isn't even there.
Same problem here.

AmAAnA

Jul 5, 2018
Hello guys i have problem the game keep Crashing Error Failed to load audio/bgm/dungeon1(2).ogg please help i try the fix and still the same

Antwon

Mar 8, 2018
Aaron will not take the big waryfish when trying to give it to him when I am holding it. Am I doing something wrong?

billylee26

May 28, 2018
why After 2nd day nothing happens. i cant invite mia to my house, cant use stealth to check out amanda, on 4th day i dont have party atc. Any idea? no event at all.

Niffis

Jul 23, 2018
Fix I came up with for the "Crashing Error Failed to load audio/bgm/dungeon1(2).ogg":

search on google, "Petschkos RPG-Maker MV-File Decrypter" (its petschkos <- first part of the url) and decrypt the dungeon file in audio folder then make a copy and rename it to the Dungeon1(2).ogg and for safety sake, do the same with the file before it was decrypted (a copy for it). then start the game and it should work (did for me)

By way, the file is website form. you load the first file it asks then detect, then decrypt after you've selected the dungeon file in the 2nd browse. save the file to the audio folder. :) I would add the link but under the 3 post thing...

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
why After 2nd day nothing happens. i cant invite mia to my house, cant use stealth to check out amanda, on 4th day i dont have party atc. Any idea? no event at all.
cos nothing happens day wise. I assume u referred to the walkthru in OP? That thing is completely out of date. If u want a more up to date walkthru use the thread search and find the one i posted a while ago.

Aiffertech

Jan 20, 2018
i am playing over 30 days more so it reset to day 1 again, and nothing changed at all, there is no new quest and my quest is still on blue flower. i already found the blue flower at the forest but yet i cant give it to the mermaid. anyone help me ?

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
I just started this game and for some reason, I can't get the water from the Well. The box on top of the screen with shift has "-1" in it and it's continuously blinking.

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
I just started this game and for some reason, I can't get the water from the Well. The box on top of the screen with shift has "-1" in it and it's continuously blinking.

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?
I am assuming this is getting water from the well with SAM at the beginning. You need to select the bucket from your diary. Once you are holding the bucket use enter on the keyboard while facing the well to get water

Alecs196

Jul 22, 2018
help i cant use my tools apparently my the Q and W slot for tools is not working i can equip them but they not corresponding

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes