ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
If MC has decided to go searching for the blue flower and Vincent by himself you need to first speak with Nina at the well and Sam at his house. Then it should start the next morning after you go to sleep. But be aware that this quest is pretty bugged as well lol, it will prevent you from going to the well anymore, even after finishing it, and if you go with Laura at the pub after getting back you will be stuck by your bed and unable to move at all... Still, I guess there's nothing to do after this quest at the moment so it doesn't really matter.
Lol,ty dude.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
If MC has decided to go searching for the blue flower and Vincent by himself you need to first speak with Nina at the well and Sam at his house. Then it should start the next morning after you go to sleep. But be aware that this quest is pretty bugged as well lol, it will prevent you from going to the well anymore, even after finishing it, and if you go with Laura at the pub after getting back you will be stuck by your bed and unable to move at all... Still, I guess there's nothing to do after this quest at the moment so it doesn't really matter.
I have waited Nina at the well the whole day but she did't show up,what's the problem?I have already start Awkward Conversation quest and Nina's father asked me to talk with Nina about his boyfriend,but I can only found her near her house...

arcanum314

Jan 24, 2018
I have waited Nina at the well the whole day but she did't show up,what's the problem?I have already start Awkward Conversation quest and Nina's father asked me to talk with Nina about his boyfriend,but I can only found her near her house...
You don't have to wait for her there, if conditions are met she will just be there, not sure what it could be.. did you speak with Redd after Mia left for the night and then give her your mothers necklace?

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
You don't have to wait for her there, if conditions are met she will just be there, not sure what it could be.. did you speak with Redd after Mia left for the night and then give her your mothers necklace?
Redd didn’t give me the necklace,Mia only offered to care for Redd after Take Care Redd quest finished.But I can get a necklace from RPG maker edit,so I need to give this necklace to Nina?

gokaiger81

Jun 27, 2017
After playing for a while, and only really seeing two scenes with Elise, can someone tell me how many sex scenes are currently available in game and between who?

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
The previous walkthrough in the OP said that u need to finish Awkward Conversation quest and then u can talk to Nina at the well.I only started this quest,but didn't know how to finish it.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Sorry, forget about the Roxie and Sophie scene, but what was Brooke scene?
I mean u can have scene with every girl except Rrooke(at least I didn't see it) and Roxie.About Roxie,u can peep on her and vincent have sex in the morning,but only one picture,so I don't consider that as a scene.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Redd didn’t give me the necklace,Mia only offered to care for Redd after Take Care Redd quest finished.But I can get a necklace from RPG maker edit,so I need to give this necklace to Nina?
Afaik the awkard conversation quest can't be finished as of now. U can't meet Mia at the well. Also to get the necklace from Dad u need to meet him at 11pm after u have Mia sleeping at ur house. U can only catch Mia doing that if u have started Mia Darous quest.

arcanum314

Jan 24, 2018
Ok step by step here's what I did, after the party talk to Redd in the morning. You can either tell him about bringing Elise to visit or go the fake gf path with Heather. I got Elise to visit him, shouldn't matter what you chose. Then talk to Redd after 11:00 and get the necklace from his chest. Give it to Mia, talk with her after a day and tell her she looks sexy, this in order to get the scene with her and Redd next evening. After the scene click on Redd again, this should make the MC decide to visit goblin mountain by himself. Talk with Nina at the well now, she should be there in the evening. Next day get the scene with Roxxy, Mia and elder at his hut. Talk to Sam, sleep. Start the final quest in all its glitched glory.

Reactions: Fusidrive

gokaiger81

Jun 27, 2017
Just use thread search tool and check my post. And rpgmeditor tool shld work. But why do u need to increase it?
The variable is 237 for combat right? Someone on the thread said it is, but rpg editior doesn't show it. Got farming, charisma and physicality but not combat.
Also, need combat for Laura's fire the party, when the MC fights the snake/ vine thing.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
I get everything right until click on Redd,I guess there is another way to start it.However,I will use cheat to jump taking with Nina event.Thanks a lot.
Ok step by step here's what I did, after the party talk to Redd in the morning. You can either tell him about bringing Elise to visit or go the fake gf path with Heather. I got Elise to visit him, shouldn't matter what you chose. Then talk to Redd after 11:00 and get the necklace from his chest. Give it to Mia, talk with her after a day and tell her she looks sexy, this in order to get the scene with her and Redd next evening. After the scene click on Redd again, this should make the MC decide to visit goblin mountain by himself. Talk with Nina at the well now, she should be there in the evening. Next day get the scene with Roxxy, Mia and elder at his hut. Talk to Sam, sleep. Start the final quest in all its glitched glory.

gokaiger81

Jun 27, 2017
Just a question with Darius, is there only one current avaliable scene with Mia and Heather? For Mia, where Darius touch her tits, and for Heather, when she strips her top off?
Also, for Mia's scene, where is she after Darius touchs her tits? I know she said something about a type of plant.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Just check the walkthrough I posted.
I'm sorry if I'm missing some point .... but WT u posted is for version 4.9 ... now we have version 8.0, so it must be a lot of new content not in WT, so this WT is also outdated ... or am I wrong? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
I'm sorry if I'm missing some point .... but WT u posted is for version 4.9 ... now we have version 8.0, so it must be a lot of new content not in WT, so this WT is also outdated ... or am I wrong? Correct me if I'm wrong.
It has almost 80% content that can be achieved as of now. The last version I played was 7.0 and there was only a couple of quests(which hardly had any content) beyond what was there in the walkthrough.
And for the new update the ways to get the scenes r already given in the changelog.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes