xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Can anybody share the full save file like.........at least one save for each day. It would help me a lot. Thanks in advance

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018
Hi , i have an error after i encounter the first monster (slime) , after 10 seconds of seeing him the game crashes and ays something about dungeon 202% , i was not able to find a solution here , can someone help me out ? Thanks

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
thank you bro.
I might have found an event that stops SAM from replying to anything on release 8.

Using release 8:

When you hear a cat, find it, and return it to evelyn anytime before the party by the lake you can not get to the lake by asking SAM to go and choosing the go to party path. I also I found out that the party will start if you walk on oyour own to the lake on the day.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
How to peep on Vencent and Roxy's sex scene in day3 according to the walkthrough?Vencent is always right in front of his house door the whole morning!And even I got more honor points Mia didn't offer to take care of father.Is that a bug in this version?(Plus:Vencent always stand in front of his door in previous days and I did't get a chance to talk with Roxy.)
`G`ZL~A1Q_G5LON)9)22EHP.png QQ图片20180707161334.png 3F4_}{YKXXI2R8[KBPKX2$H.png K0}@1D9GLJOCBMB72_C6]8A.png

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Guys,this game had a limited time setting for each day in previous version,that‘s so hard to complete all these tasks in the walkthrough(at least for me:FeelsBadMan:).I haven't played this game for a couple of months,have this time limited setting changed in current version?If not,how to complete all those tasks in such a short time?Could someone tell me or teach me?Sincerely Thanks to u guys!
The time limit was removed a long time ago. Even 6.0 didn't have it. The walkthrough in the OP is so out of date that at this point it's better not to refer it at all. Check for the walkthrough I posted earlier.
Again if some one cld update the OP walkthrough with that it wld be nice.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
The time limit was removed a long time ago. Even 6.0 didn't have it. The walkthrough in the OP is so out of date that at this point it's better not to refer it at all. Check for the walkthrough I posted earlier.
Again if some one cld update the OP walkthrough with that it wld be nice.
Found it,sincerely thanks to u my friend.I have wasted almost an hour on it.:happyblush

thiesen88

Jul 25, 2017
I posted an updated walkthrough twice. Just use the thread search function. Dad doesn't give the necklace until u ctach Mia sleeping and then see Dad at 11pm in the night.
Hi Fusidrive, Mia is at the farm but leaves at 10pm. I am not catching her sleeping there, can you give me some pointers?

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Hi Fusidrive, Mia is at the farm but leaves at 10pm. I am not catching her sleeping there, can you give me some pointers?
I believe it only triggers when u also start Mia Darius path(the one where u whore her or Heather out to Darius).

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
I finished Food Donation quest already,but I cant get Talk To Vincent quest.Is there someting wrong?Should I wait some certain occasions or something else?

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
I finished Food Donation quest already,but I cant get Talk To Vincent quest.Is there someting wrong?Should I wait some certain occasions or something else?
U need to go to their house early in the morning and knock on the door.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes