ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
U need to go to their house early in the morning and knock on the door.
I finally enter his house at 6am after peep on he and his wife,but he told his wife that he is giong to goblin mountains (or something similar)tomorrow,ask me to bring some vegetables.Once I exit his house,he stand in front of the door and I can't get any quest from he.:FeelsBadMan:

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
I finally enter his house at 6am after peep on he and his wife,but he told his wife that he is giong to goblin mountains (or something similar)tomorrow,ask me to bring some vegetables.Once I exit his house,he stand in front of the door and I can't get any quest from he.:FeelsBadMan:
I don't really remember getting any quests from him but I haven't played the last 2 versions. As far as I know he leaves after a day and u don't really progress much after that.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
I don't really remember getting any quests from him but I haven't played the last 2 versions. As far as I know he leaves after a day and u don't really progress much after that.
I don’t want any quests from him,I just want to start Talk to Vincent quest.I can peep on them now but I still can’t open this quest.Maybe there are some bugs exist.However,really ty for the help.

arcanum314

Jan 24, 2018
what mean "he left when he did it right" ???
anyone please help me
Go clockwise once and make sure to walk on the road, that worked for me.
I don’t want any quests from him,I just want to start Talk to Vincent quest.I can peep on them now but I still can’t open this quest.Maybe there are some bugs exist.However,really ty for the help.
If you wait a few days you should get a new event with Vincent's wife and the elder outside the elder's hut.

putraopak

Feb 1, 2018
Go clockwise once and make sure to walk on the road, that worked for me./QUOTE]

thank you so much it’s worked, but after that what should i do ??
because on the screen just show up,"walk close to vincent" ,but vincent just keep quiet

sorry for my bad english,, and please help me

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
I couldn't talk to Sam to start Fire The Party event,I came to his house,went upstairs,entered his room,found he was there.But when I clicked on him,nothing happend as if I clicked on the air.Is that a bug?Or I choose a wrong time?:pensive:someone plz heeeeelp:':)'(

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Hope oneday someone could make this game into Ren'py,would be a great contribution to human beings XD

arcanum314

Jan 24, 2018
I couldn't talk to Sam to start Fire The Party event,I came to his house,went upstairs,entered his room,found he was there.But when I clicked on him,nothing happend as if I clicked on the air.Is that a bug?Or I choose a wrong time?:pensive:someone plz heeeeelp:':)'(
I had the same problem, it's a bug and it happens if you find Evelyn's cat behind your house and do that quest before talking to Sam. So just reload before that and you should be fine...

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
I had the same problem, it's a bug and it happens if you find Evelyn's cat behind your house and do that quest before talking to Sam. So just reload before that and you should be fine...
I wanna cry:WutFace:,that's why I prefer Ren'py.Ty dude,I have lots of works to do now...

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
I found a new way, just use rpg maker save edit to close Evelyn's cat event 2,then u can talk with Sam.

gokaiger81

Jun 27, 2017
Just to make sure, is copper ingot not currently implemented in the game? Cause, when I use save editior to get copper ingot, the game can't find image?

gokaiger81

Jun 27, 2017
Also, how do u get Mia to take care of father? I have higher honour than corruption, but she still says if father is alright.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Go clockwise once and make sure to walk on the road, that worked for me.

If you wait a few days you should get a new event with Vincent's wife and the elder outside the elder's hut.
I did have a conversasion with Roxie,elder and Mia,but do u know how to start the quest?Roxie is staying at elder's hut now.Thanks dude.

arcanum314

Jan 24, 2018
I did have a conversasion with Roxie,elder and Mia,but do u know how to start the quest?Roxie is staying at elder's hut now.Thanks dude.
If MC has decided to go searching for the blue flower and Vincent by himself you need to first speak with Nina at the well and Sam at his house. Then it should start the next morning after you go to sleep. But be aware that this quest is pretty bugged as well lol, it will prevent you from going to the well anymore, even after finishing it, and if you go with Laura at the pub after getting back you will be stuck by your bed and unable to move at all... Still, I guess there's nothing to do after this quest at the moment so it doesn't really matter.

Reactions: ChiakiM

arcanum314

Jan 24, 2018
Also, how do u get Mia to take care of father? I have higher honour than corruption, but she still says if father is alright.
No copper ingots and things with Mia will happen after taking care of your father for 7 days, ie. after finishing the "Take Care of Redd" quest.

thiesen88

Jul 25, 2017
I believe it only triggers when u also start Mia Darius path(the one where u whore her or Heather out to Darius).
One more question, I have to start the party by talking to Sam but he is not responding at all. I already did the cat quests, is there a way around this? Thanks!

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
That also doesnt ring a bell, how do i get there? Thanks in advance!
After u finish the find rum for Darius quest talk to him when u r broke(i.e spend all ur gold on stuff and then talk to him). He will talk to u abt how he needs ur help to corrupt some innocent girls and get some action. Then u shld choose Mia when given the option(it's only possible if u have atleast 2 hearts with her). This shld start the Mia Darius path which will in turn trigger catching Mia sleeping event.

One more question, I have to start the party by talking to Sam but he is not responding at all. I already did the cat quests, is there a way around this? Thanks!
Refer to the Posts above ursu in this page. They already suggested a work around.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes