Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
I got the quest Elise's Garden and found the tulips and garlic but I don't have the recipe for crafting Elise's Request somehow. Can anyone help me?

Also is it normal that not much is happening during the first 7 days while you're curing your father in the newest version?
Lots of the stuff in the outdated walkthrough hasn't happened for me, like Sophie approaching me when I enter the village or the stealth scene in Amanda's room..
U need to have free inventory space before accepting Elise's quest to get the recipe. If accept it with full inv it will get bugged and u won't be able to finish the quest.
As far the the other events r concerned search the thread for the updated walkthrough that I posted twice already.
Also can anyone with permission to edit the OP pls replace the existing walkthrough with that one? Will save everyone a lot of trouble.

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
hey guy pls help me . i stuck before start party i can't talk with Sam to start the party
I also get this error. I started over and found out that something happened on day 4 to stop Sam from replying.

The only way i was able to see the party, until this is fixed on release 8, was to play the game using release 7 and use this save in release 8 .

Reactions: chickenf

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
You have audio fix on page 1
Even with this Fix you still get error at the father fairy point the same error everyone has been talking about. The so called fix does nothing but replace the missing files. for some unknown reason it still errors out at the same point.

Reactions: Csys

cakirs

Aug 1, 2017
This game ... you can't play more that 15 mins with each new version before it crashes .. can't even load my save without it giving me a "missing file eror"

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
That's what I hate for RPGM games: if the game crashed, you would have to roll back a pretty early save, and you have to replay all these scenes again....

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Anyone know the codes for cheating with saveeditor for any caracter atributes like:
charisma, physicality, farming, hunting, exploring, combat and magic?
And the relationship with other girl caracters like: Mia, etc?
And alignment how do I edit it?

And there is an walkthrough more updated that goes beyond day 6?

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone know the codes for cheating with saveeditor for any caracter atributes like:
charisma, physicality, farming, hunting, exploring, combat and magic?
And the relationship with other girl caracters like: Mia, etc?
And alignment how do I edit it?

And there is an walkthrough more updated that goes beyond day 6?
Just download RPGMakerSaveEdit from this thread. It's very friendly use :)

Reactions: Furyan

chickenf

Apr 18, 2018
I also get this error. I started over and found out that something happened on day 4 to stop Sam from replying.

The only way i was able to see the party, until this is fixed on release 8, was to play the game using release 7 and use this save in release 8 .
thank you bro.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
So how exactly is the game supposed to play out? Get everything possible within the day when it's possible, or is the time frame infinite? Because from what I see this far it's gonna be a long grind for money and relationship points, or I just straight up missed the moment I was supposed to talk to a ton of people because I had no idea you were supposed to do that. Honestly, updating the walkthrough would be such a blessing.

P.S. I managed to fix the audio bugs, however it would be nice to update the fix as well, since I had to look through the last pages of the thread to fix the game twice. Doesn't help that the first fix is under the Extras (Outdated) section, because it's unlikely people will even notice it, since it's labeled as outdated.

lodar

May 13, 2018
I really appreciate the save but how can you replay scenes with it?
Am I being blind or isnt there any option for it?

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Guys,this game had a limited time setting for each day in previous version,that‘s so hard to complete all these tasks in the walkthrough(at least for me:FeelsBadMan:).I haven't played this game for a couple of months,have this time limited setting changed in current version?If not,how to complete all those tasks in such a short time?Could someone tell me or teach me?Sincerely Thanks to u guys!

faceless

Aug 19, 2017
this game has such a good render quality and a decent story, it would take something special to destroy it all ....... RPGMaker and Gameplay did that

May 28, 2018
'sup everyone? A question if I may.

Just got through the hurricane and reconstruction of the MC's house, but the next morning the game stopped and a message mentioning that a sound file was missing popped up. This is the third time this has happened, the first two were solved after I grabbed the 0.8 Patch Fix. Are there any other Patches I've missed?

Edit:
Woohoo! Found a fix posted earlier, trying it out now.

Edit2:
Fix sorted and successful. Apologies for the time wasting post.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes