greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
... is it by simply changing the variable or switch or what have you from looking for .ogg to .rpgmvo?
In the game's www\data\System.json file you will find a Boolean setting named hasEncryptedAudio which lets the game engine know if the included audio files are encrypted or not, which in turn tell the engine which file extension the files will have.

FGMFLY

Feb 16, 2018
There is a bug when u need to show big waryfish to Aaron. You get the waryfish but u cant show it. it just goes to talking with Aaron and nothing else...

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
In the game's www\data\System.json file you will find a Boolean setting named hasEncryptedAudio which lets the game engine know if the included audio files are encrypted or not, which in turn tell the engine which file extension the files will have.
Thank you, I appreciated the information. Not sure what it means or how to go about making a change in said files. Not my skill set nor background, however I look forward to learning about it.
Just finished reviewing the .jason and am more confused now than I was, then again I am not sure what a boolean is or looks like. However, did use the find aspect of the opened box to look for said Dungeon file or where it suppose to point to it and found no dungeon or any mention of audio.

Reactions: eqweqq1

nluffy

Dec 12, 2017
even with patch game wont run when i meet fairy or whatever, game says
Failed to load: audio/bgm/Dungeon1(2).ogg

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
can someone please share you're save to me. I play this game many time but never pass day 11
because the dad not get up from bed

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Could someone tell me where to find the chicken near the apple tree?

I realize that there are only 4 from 5 chickens avaible to find. I found the chicken, which should get cooked, the chicken near the market and the chicken in the upper left corner. Now i'm searching for the chicken near the apple tree. Where is that god damn apple tree??

Mr.Been

Aug 3, 2017
Guys.... what should I do to get Vincent/Roxxy scene in day 3, also I can't get conversation with Elder about party.....
I did everything to get max honor, even pass Nina Grandmother scene, but Mia just ask me about father's health and don't going with me. Please help..........

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
What is your opinion on this game? I think there is a nice art, there are some interesting concepts, but the overall gaming experience is boring. It suffers the same problems as most other adult games. You constantly repeats the same routine to make money, boost relationships, and move further. I like the great influence of key dialogues on relationships, but the approach, "click to talk every day" for little improvement, and go to forest 10 times is annoying.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i played the game from the beginning, once i got to meet the fairy for the first time after the storm, i got an audio error and cannot continue the game (and yes i already apply the fix before playing).

Reactions: Csys

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
En error happened in the game and it fuked up all my save file ?? Can anyone give me save files. It will be a big help

Csys

Jul 25, 2017
i played the game from the beginning, once i got to meet the fairy for the first time after the storm, i got an audio error and cannot continue the game (and yes i already apply the fix before playing).
I have the same issue.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes