Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
How do I cut wood? I have the axe in the Q slot, but nothing is happening.
You need to have the shaded square (the square just in front of you after you equip the tools. Need to be at the MC's farm/housing area to see it) lined up so that it is covering/aligned with what you wish to use the tool on. Then you press either "q" or "w" depending on which of the inventory slots it is in to use. The tree's usually take about 10 swings of axe, logs and trunks is about 3-4.
Hope it helps!

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys, when i go on a date with Heather I get a bgm error:
FD-error-screen.jpg
Does anyone know how to solve it?

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I had the same problem. Go into v7 and find www/audio/bgm and copy the erotic.rpgmvo file from there into the same location in v8 and you should be good to go . . .
Thanks, but I haven't the v7, could you please post the file I need?

EDIT: nvm I got it, thanks anyway.

YDO

Mar 17, 2018
so there is a problem to the game when you are doing sams mission to find his lucky madelion or something like that you interfere slime and it crashes any one knows how to fix that ?

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
It is normal that you can go to the bar only once and not several times. for the evening. black screen once finished talking with eveline.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well downloaded the fix which has two files [Dungeon 2.rpgmvo and Erotic.rpgmvo] and placed them into the audio/bgm folder, however, game is still looking for .ogg file and error [Failed to load:audio/bgm/Dungeon1(2).ogg], at the same spot again. Not sure how others are getting around this problem which is frustrating I understand being bombarded with all these requests. I enjoy playing v0.7, however, those saves don't run in v0.8. I feel sad don't want to be a burden or a pain. Just want to help get the game to work. Thanks for reading.

enigma08

Jun 16, 2017
is there any gallery, room or w/e in this game with all available scenes that you have unlocked? and I also need a save pls. Thanks.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Nice try but his is not a fix by any means, It does however give the missing rpgmvo files which can be obtained from v0.7. This so called fix has been show throw posting of screen shots the game is looking for .ogg file and not the proper rpgmvo. how can one correct this problem, is it by simply changing the variable or switch or what have you from looking for .ogg to .rpgmvo? Please don't take this wrong as i am just asking. for it seems somehow the code is looking for the wrong file and somehow we need to get it to look for the correct file. instructions please, and thanks.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I have seen a few people asking for a link or re-post of V0.7 of this game. Before that can be done, I need to know if the creator of the game will allow me to repost the zip file. If permission is granted and I am allowed to do so by site rules, then I will upload the v0.7 zip file I have on hand with full recognition to the creator and site staff. IF this is allowed please give your thank you for their permission. However, be prepared as this request may be denied, In that case I apologize in advance.
You see we are allowed free downloads to test these games and give our insights, thoughts and findings on these games. Thus we have an opportunity to help the creator's make their idea and game to make it better for all. Thus without permission it would be wrong to just repost. With that all said, I humbly request for permission to upload the zip v0.7 of this game. This request goes to the creator and site management team. As I do not want to as I stated earlier to go against any rules. With respect and humbleness I thanks for your attention, time, and consideration of my request concerning prior posts asking for v0.7.

Reactions: bas
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes