markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Evelyne might very well be my favorite of the girls...well its a toss up between her and brooke but Eve has content while brooke does not so that I guess makes eve the winner by default for now lol:heartcoveredeyes:
ALl of the girls are gorgeous but eve stands out more for me.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well poo, I thought I had it fixed however there is something wrong in code, its looking for audio/bgm/dungeon1(2).ogg which can not be found as its not in the zip file. I though using the dungeon1 (2).rpgmvo would work. I was wrong Think it is what is needed however I am not sure how to change the ogg to rpgmvo. Any suggestions?

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
upload_2018-7-1_3-45-11.png
Thanks for the uploads however am still running into this problem, It is looking for a .ogg not a .rpgmvo, Thanks for the effort.

AlphaBubble

Dec 29, 2017
Hello,
I have a big problem here...
I am just at the beginning after the quest to collect wood and stone.
When you finish this quest you talk with nina und take a nap.
What happens now is that my game stucks on the picture of nina's head laying on my character's shoulder. I can't do anything to skip the picture. What I actually can do is pressing f5 to go to the main menu... I also can show fps by pressing f2. I restarted the game now about 5 times and each time i stuck at this scene.
I appreciate every help
Thx

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well it seems most are posting the missing rpgmvo files, which can be found in the old v0.7 bgm under audio. however, even with the correct rpgmvo files when I get to the Point when dad is outside and the fairy is laying grass down then game errors looking for audio/bgm/dungeon1(2).ogg file. I have look several time throw each audio folder and there is no ogg file anywhere. Where or how to I get into the program to make adjustments so it will stop looking for the ogg and find the rpgmvo of the same name?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
The game is still just too messed up to play at this point. Introducing mind game puzzle to proceed to the mountain just adds to players frustration with all the bugs and non triggering switches.
Back to the drawing board dev or you will lose your audience fast.

NurAbSal

Apr 27, 2018
Hello,
I have a big problem here...
I am just at the beginning after the quest to collect wood and stone.
When you finish this quest you talk with nina und take a nap.
What happens now is that my game stucks on the picture of nina's head laying on my character's shoulder. I can't do anything to skip the picture. What I actually can do is pressing f5 to go to the main menu... I also can show fps by pressing f2. I restarted the game now about 5 times and each time i stuck at this scene.
I appreciate every help
Thx
Hit enter I think it was that I hit and i got past that area. That happened to me and I just hit buttons until something happened

faceless

Aug 19, 2017
Im still getting function type Error ... after two updates ... still ... getting ... that Error!:confounded:

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes