oidex

Jan 9, 2018
For anyone else encountering the missing audio error in the slime encounter, I just took an empty ogg file and reencrypted it to correct filename.
You can just drop it in <gamepath>\www\audio\bgm

I will post a link in next post, need this as my third posts first :tf:
Here we go:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Do you have a link for the older versions? I managed to get past the slime bug but I encountered another freeze later on.

EDIT: scratch that, the dev saw fit not only to drop some necessary sound files, he also renamed some so copying the old files from R6 won't fix the 2nd showstopper when you encounter the fairy.

i didn't know the engine was this simplistic, however.
as it turns out you can just copy one of the other encrypted ogg files and rename it to the missing ones so no need to download anything.

so far the following are needed:
  1. Dungeon 2.rpgmvo (first slime encounter)
  2. Dungeon1(2).rpgmvo (first fairy encounter)

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
hello, first off I have been enjoying your game and story line. I have recently picked up v0.8 and have experienced two errors. First I tried to use an v0.7 save thinking it might work but got an error while heading out to get water. I make it to the point the encounter starts and get the same error. I have photo copied it for you. It says press F, however nothing happens. I am not a programmer just an avid gaming person. I tried to up load the photo for you but it error occurred. I will shoot admin a quick note. maybe they can help me help you. Since I am unable to upload screen shoot error reads:
"Error Uncaught TypeError: undefinded is not a function" next line reads "For more information, push F". However in pushing F nothing happens.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Deleted game then unzipped it again. While playing this time made it to where they meet the slime. Error said there was a problem with the audio. Tryed to press retry only to end up back at the error stating to press F for more details.
I hope this helps.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
hello, first off I have been enjoying your game and story line. I have recently picked up v0.8 and have experienced two errors. First I tried to use an v0.7 save thinking it might work but got an error while heading out to get water. I make it to the point the encounter starts and get the same error. I have photo copied it for you. It says press F, however nothing happens. I am not a programmer just an avid gaming person. I tried to up load the photo for you but it error occurred. I will shoot admin a quick note. maybe they can help me help you. Since I am unable to upload screen shoot error reads:
"Error Uncaught TypeError: undefinded is not a function" next line reads "For more information, push F". However in pushing F nothing happens.
hey guys i have little problem here :/
little help wuld be good :D
i have the same problem, i tried to put a ogg file here and name it dungeon202 but it keeps showing me that error no matter what

Edit: It seems that we may have to download those BGMS ........ unless someone here can share his/her audio/BGM files we are fucked.

kips69

Apr 14, 2018
i have the same problem, i tried to put a ogg file here and name it dungeon202 but it keeps showing me that error no matter what

Edit: It seems that we may have to download those BGMS ........ unless someone here can share his/her audio/BGM files we are fucked.
yup..im getting same error with audio/bmg/dungeon%202.ogg error :( damn slimes!!! any help?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
EDIT: scratch that, the dev saw fit not only to drop some necessary sound files, he also renamed some so copying the old files from R6 won't fix the 2nd showstopper when you encounter the fairy.

i didn't know the engine was this simplistic, however.
as it turns out you can just copy one of the other encrypted ogg files and rename it to the missing ones so no need to download anything.

so far the following are needed:
  1. Dungeon 2.rpgmvo (first slime encounter)
  2. Dungeon1(2).rpgmvo (first fairy encounter)
this solve the problem :), i did think we needed a ogg audio but it seems it needs to stay rpgmvo

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes