Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Re, the Honor Route, I got the scene, but then kept going and have fastidiously tried to stay on the Honor Route, one of the repercussions of which is that I don't get to see Mia's falling asleep scene. However, I did get the necklace and gave it to her, she did show up to take care of Redd and I did get to watch her. When it was over, I responded with the 100% friendship answers to "I saw everything." And, voila, she's gone for good -- not in Elder Silas' home in the AM, not taking care of Redd any longer, etc. When I use one of the other options, she is in Elder Silas' home in the AM, but doesn't come to see Redd any more. Other than that, I'm in daily churn mode and nothing seems to be happening, except I get more $$ every day, and get better at fishing every day. I was hoping for some progression with Mia on this route, but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

Any ideas, suggestions or advice dearly welcomed . . .
That's the end of Mia route at the moment.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Is my save broken, or is it not yet possible to go to the Goblin's mountain? My character says he'll go for a blue flower to Goblin's mountain. Before that, he'll say good-bye to Nina. But I have not found a new path, and Nina is not at the well where she should be according to current location info.
And I can't give the Waryfish to Aaron.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Release 9 is out for $10+ patrons, thank you very much for all your support! Download will be available for $5 patron in a week!

Changelog:
- 31 New CGs (2 scenes)
- Over 10.000 new words
- Ending of the Blue Flower story
- New animated and static conversation pictures for main characters and NPCs
*Instructions about how to get the new scenes are inside the patrons-only posts.

As always, $35+ patrons get a special version of the game with cheating enabled and a folder containing all the new pictures from the game, plus some of the pictures already rendered for R9.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
OK, so some ppl have this version already, but they refrain from posting it before we make sure that there are or not are any hotfixes / breaking bugs. So be patient :)
It's cool man, I guess i can wait. I just wish i could support him again and play straight away like before. What's the update like?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm... That's like the one of the very few games we have here that I was sure is safe from guidelines. Is there even 1 non-con scene? Even Darius's scenes are just about groping and it's not really unwilling. Maybe sleeping Mia scene is a problem but that's weird as hell. Lately Patreon is suspending more and more

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
If I remember correctly his page had that mermaid picture with the boobs showing, that alone can put his page under review

any partial nudity picture, even if the girl is covering herself is enough to put a page under review, his should be solved quickly

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I think that if Patreon bothers the creator for showing part of the breasts in the picture, a new platform with less strict rules will soon emerge and adult content creators will move to this new platform.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I think that if Patreon bothers the creator for showing part of the breasts in the picture, a new platform with less strict rules will soon emerge and adult content creators will move to this new platform.
This has been ongoing for awhile now and nothing has popped up. There is hatreon but its new and has very few devs on their...its hard to trust something so new.
Then there is the problem with moving your supporters over to the new platform...not everyone will do so.

Atianus

Jul 3, 2017
As far as I know they can't currently be removed but there's a fix at the first page that stops them from appearing.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes