May 27, 2018
Both worked fine for me in V7. What's ur issue?
After being caught by Sophie peeping, the walkthrough said that she would show up on the map the next day. Another guide said I have to talk to her after 5 pm but I tried that and it did not work.

The guide said that I would trigger the second quest of Elise after the first heart. I am at the 2nd heart now and still no quest.

Do I have to focus on honor to trigger those quest? I am optimizing for corruption in my current game.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
After being caught by Sophie peeping, the walkthrough said that she would show up on the map the next day. Another guide said I have to talk to her after 5 pm but I tried that and it did not work.

The guide said that I would trigger the second quest of Elise after the first heart. I am at the 2nd heart now and still no quest.

Do I have to focus on honor to trigger those quest? I am optimizing for corruption in my current game.
Sophia appears randomly at the top of the map after 5pm. It took a while for her to appear in mine. Elise well did u finish her wood quest? If so then keep flirting with her, gift her cucumbers and I believe u need 2 hearts before u get ingredients quest.

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
So a fucking hay bale just appeared right at the entrance to my house, i am out of energy and everything and i can't go in to rest.... wtf how do i move the hay?

May 27, 2018
Sophia appears randomly at the top of the map after 5pm. It took a while for her to appear in mine. Elise well did u finish her wood quest? If so then keep flirting with her, gift her cucumbers and I believe u need 2 hearts before u get ingredients quest.
OK thanks for the tip. I already finished the wood fetching quest. I talk and flirt with her everyday. I will try to give her some cucumbers

Also, where can I sell my crops? Is selling fences my only source of income?

May 27, 2018
So a fucking hay bale just appeared right at the entrance to my house, i am out of energy and everything and i can't go in to rest.... wtf how do i move the hay?
Pro tip. Do not save or open your inventory on the farm, if you have any tool equipped. If you must open the inventory or save, then stand on the grass. Make sure the highlighted box is not in an empty space.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
OK thanks for the tip. I already finished the wood fetching quest. I talk and flirt with her everyday. I will try to give her some cucumbers

Also, where can I sell my crops? Is selling fences my only source of income?
Funnily enough I asked the same question a while ago. Nobody answered but I figured out later. You wld think the donate food quest is just that but it's actually selling food. The box behind elder is where u sell ur crops. U get decent money ofcse the best crop to cultivate is Cucumber. It will also count towards donate food quest.

Reactions: adisagreeableperson

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
So is there a way to get rid of the stupid hay stacks that appear all the time - this is a game breaking bug

darkslash

Jan 2, 2018
So i haven't really played much, only upto the point where the angel and the devil introduce the stats. Are the stats of any use in the game right now? What about combat? Can these stats be trained?

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Hope this doesn't start any fights, but is this game worth playing at all if I hate NTR or is this game another Tyrant. I love the Harvest Moon type approach to the game I've seen but would rather not waste my time if it's not something I care for.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hope this doesn't start any fights, but is this game worth playing at all if I hate NTR or is this game another Tyrant. I love the Harvest Moon type approach to the game I've seen but would rather not waste my time if it's not something I care for.
Nothing close to Tyrant. All NTR is optional - straightforward decisions. There are like 3 voyeur scenes wife/husband, girlfriend/boyfriend but I wouldn't really call them as NTR. And they are skippable as well

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Nothing close to Tyrant. All NTR is optional - straightforward decisions. There are like 3 voyeur scenes wife/husband, girlfriend/boyfriend but I wouldn't really call them as NTR. And they are skippable as well

Thanks for the info.

hades

May 18, 2017
does anyone has a list of the gist girls like and love i would really appreciate it thanks

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
it seems to lag really badly does anyone know a way to maybe reduce the grafics or turn off the cloud shadows that would solve a lot of the lag problem

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Talk to Mia. If you have a Honor Alignment (more Honor points than Corruption points) Mia will offer to take care of your father. This will lead to a new relationship path with her and a new scene at the end of Day 3

Honors are more than corruption
But nothing happens (((Why)))

Re, the Honor Route, I got the scene, but then kept going and have fastidiously tried to stay on the Honor Route, one of the repercussions of which is that I don't get to see Mia's falling asleep scene. However, I did get the necklace and gave it to her, she did show up to take care of Redd and I did get to watch her. When it was over, I responded with the 100% friendship answers to "I saw everything." And, voila, she's gone for good -- not in Elder Silas' home in the AM, not taking care of Redd any longer, etc. When I use one of the other options, she is in Elder Silas' home in the AM, but doesn't come to see Redd any more. Other than that, I'm in daily churn mode and nothing seems to be happening, except I get more $$ every day, and get better at fishing every day. I was hoping for some progression with Mia on this route, but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

Any ideas, suggestions or advice dearly welcomed . . .

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Is most of the events tied to a specific day and if you miss the opportunity, is it lost forever? Will all events happen in the first week, or does it make sense to play after the first week? It looks like it's easy to miss most of the content when the game combines a time-based event and free movement on the map.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Is most of the events tied to a specific day and if you miss the opportunity, is it lost forever? Will all events happen in the first week, or does it make sense to play after the first week? It looks like it's easy to miss most of the content when the game combines a time-based event and free movement on the map.
I am guessing u went through the walkthrough in OP? It doesn't work like that any more. All events can be triggered at any time. I had posted an updated walkthrough some days ago. U shld read through that.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes