BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
You have tools in a box near the house, you go in a backpack and choose tools
The problems is i select the tools equip them press either Q/W and nothing works either grass/tree/truck everything its just doesnt like register that i press the buttons at all

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
T
The problems is i select the tools equip them press either Q/W and nothing works either grass/tree/truck everything its just doesnt like register that i press the buttons at all
This happened to me in 6.0 and when I used the same save from 6.0 on 7.0. but I started a fresh game in 7.0(with the fix patch) and it works. Also make sure u r not holding anything.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Can anyone share a save with Vincent's quest completed(or nearly done)and Heather on the pretend to be girlfriend path(before the scene).
Also is there no way of achieving that scene if we didn't select "do me favour" option initially?

cheldee

Jul 16, 2017
Doesn't work: Running windows, keep getting the error message- cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined.

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
Ok had enough of this each time i load savegame and play through day 2 game freezes like map where you walk/run stops, but you can hear that you move and even tried changing map (you can hear it clearly that you move into next area and back), but nothing works so each time i load savegame even after overwriting old save and loading same thing happens at some point in day 2 (i don't think it's just a day bug, but something else).
I've also tried to move between maps without any items equipped and it still happens.
Maybe it has something to do with not having option to sync with monitor fps (like some RPGM's has that option), but that's just a wild guess.
Game is good i like it, but for now after trying day 2 9th time again almost moving to day 3 i give up and wait for updated version.
Oh yeah i've also maximized windows (not full screen mode) so i don't have to look small window and see everything around it (also easier to use mouse so you're not clicking anything next to the game screen).
Thanks.

Raidenx

Oct 9, 2017
Can some one tell me how to refill the watering can? Already tried the well in the outskirts. couldn't do anything there to do it.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Can some one tell me how to refill the watering can? Already tried the well in the outskirts. couldn't do anything there to do it.
It worked for me if I had watercan equipped and and press middle tile on well from "below"/south.

There really should be a well on the farm or atleast in the centre of town, seems kinda logic.

Raidenx

Oct 9, 2017
It worked for me if I had watercan equipped and and press middle tile on well from "below"/south.

There really should be a well on the farm or atleast in the centre of town, seems kinda logic.
Ok thanks, worked for me now too. But I have another question... How do I harvest the crops when they are grown? (Or are the 3 days for the to grow only an estimate?)

Why is there no tutorial how to harvest them? >.<

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Ok thanks, worked for me now too. But I have another question... How do I harvest the crops when they are grown? (Or are the 3 days for the to grow only an estimate?)

Why is there no tutorial how to harvest them? >.<
Takes longer than 3 days for them to grow (or at least they did for me), to harvest just stand on the crop and press enter, if its ready to harvest it will be added to your inventory, all crops also have a "+" version that you can get if your lucky that is worth more so have at least 2 spaces in your bag free when harvesting.

Lucas Corso

Jan 26, 2018
When you are in the blue flower mission and find general vincent, how to get out of the maze? The only clue i've found is "he left when he did it right". Sorry in advance for my bad english

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Takes longer than 3 days for them to grow (or at least they did for me), to harvest just stand on the crop and press enter, if its ready to harvest it will be added to your inventory, all crops also have a "+" version that you can get if your lucky that is worth more so have at least 2 spaces in your bag free when harvesting.
I used space to harvest finished crops, maybe both works.

Reactions: AxelMasters
Jan 3, 2018
I try to follow the walkthrough but it does not work. Sophie will not come and talk to me on the 4th. Mia will not take care of my dad. Among other things. Does anyone have a correct walkthrough?

Sep 10, 2017
A lot of my saves never actually save and the game sometimes runs into those script errors. Does someone just have the full save, I'm getting sick of this

CatPause

May 11, 2018
upload_2018-6-3_12-50-6.png
So quick question. I uhhh was chopping down logs and what not at the farm/home for a quest and I some how layed down those brick like things every once in a while. What are those and how do I pick them up so they're not cluttering the place up?

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
Honestly this game makes me kinda angry.

It tries to be 20 things at once, then walks 2 out of 100 steps for each of them. The time system is bad, at least the option to sleep until 9 helps that a little bit. Actions with that stamina system are annoying, it takes quite a while to figure things out so you must follow a guide if you don't want to miss 99% of the content because of said time system making it impossible to progress.

Then when you finally do get into something, you have to BEG that the game doesn't glitch out on you, or that it didn't earlier and now that you want to progress the story you hope that it will actually work, not just leave you without any idea what happened and simply not progress at all. Things like NPCs not giving you the dialogue you need or it bugging out, all of that has happened multiple times to me while I tried to give this game a chance a month back.

But the biggest issue really is that it feels like you do all this work for next to nothing. Everything ends so abruptly, so the one time my game did not simply refuse to give me the right options, or froze when an NPC moved somewhere, I was met with very little to enjoy.

I will give it a shot in the future and hope that those bugs were just really damn unlucky and that some meaningful content has been added. The game DOES have a lot of promise, it's just about doing them justice in the future.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Honestly this game makes me kinda angry.

It tries to be 20 things at once, then walks 2 out of 100 steps for each of them. The time system is bad, at least the option to sleep until 9 helps that a little bit. Actions with that stamina system are annoying, it takes quite a while to figure things out so you must follow a guide if you don't want to miss 99% of the content because of said time system making it impossible to progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly I agree with u , i really like this game as it promises broad aspects of many things to explore, different action > different branches , rather than those linear VN where the game forces u on an enforced story mode. This type of game always had a slow progress , since there are many areas to advance as like u said "20 things at once" which is understandable. However I think museX is concurrently working on 3 games , which even snail the very slow progress further.

And the amounts of bugs >.< ... i have skipped this current version becoz I have restarted the previous version 3x..I like to keep my farm spick and span, leading me to clear all the trees and obstacles 3x on my farm in the previous version because each successive patch rendered the previous saves useless.
Thats why I am really appreciative of the efforts of dedicated members testing the game first in this version even though it causes a delay , thanks!!

Can I ask , does the previous save work? or must I start a new game again?
I am still however apprehensive about starting a new game on this version cause of the previous farm clearing phobia.
Since theres only a little content added, and if I have to restart again , i wait for a few more version before continuing again.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes