Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
I repeated my game because I am at day 36 and nothing is happening!.

So I follow the walkthrough but didn't get the Quest for Cleaning the village, Talk to the elder twice and click on quest but nothing is fucking happeining!, All I got is the donation thingy! The fuck!, I'm I the only one suffering from this?

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
I repeated my game because I am at day 36 and nothing is happening!.

So I follow the walkthrough but didn't get the Quest for Cleaning the village, Talk to the elder twice and click on quest but nothing is fucking happeining!, All I got is the donation thingy! The fuck!, I'm I the only one suffering from this?
That walkthrough is completely out of date.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
You should be able to still do everything, the dev changed these events to happen whenever you start them as long as the triggers are met. The walktrough wasn't changed and seems to be more of a hinttrough than a stepbysteptrough.
As for skipping time you can go to several houses and click on the ... em things in front of them. Store 9:00, Brooke's house 13:00, bar 17:00 and your bed 21:00.
Thank you. They really need a tutorial on how time skipping and events work. Events r be missed so easily unless u know what u r looking for(and I don't see any pointers showing what to look for)...
And how abt selling the produce? Is there no option to do it? If there is no option to do it then what's the point of farming in the first place? Other than the first one to unlock the Bar.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Thank You, Question: What is this Fixed your House in the Walkthrough?, I've been talking to Darius always, Now on Day 7 and nothing is happening.
I think they reworked that quest so even that no longer exists. As I said most of the quests in walkthrough have been changed or happen at a later time.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
may i ask what's the system requirements for this game? coz i when i play it's very laggy or it's all my lappy's fault.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
may i ask what's the system requirements for this game? coz i when i play it's very laggy or it's all my lappy's fault.
I have da pretty decent rig and it still lags every now and then. It's pretty much the only rpgm game that lags so it has to do with bad optimisation.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
really? oh okay then. it's kinda shame if it's too laggy. thanks for the reply tho.

I have da pretty decent rig and it still lags every now and then. It's pretty much the only rpgm game that lags so it has to do with bad optimisation.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok well this may be stupid question time, first time playing this one... question is were is the Town well?? is there not a map or a walk thru with a picture of locations of stuff. Thank you in advance but i been all over town and found chickens and 30/30 people. Just stuck on well now. :)

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
So the Darius quest abt bringing Mia or Heather to him. I initially saw that option in Day 3 or something but then both girl names were greyed out so I cldnt select anything but no. Now the quest option itself is greyed out. Is there no way to activate that quest now?
And the Elise quest to collect Tulips and Garlic. I collected them but the quest requirement says craft one elise's request. In my craft menu I see nothing as such so how do I finish that quest?

eligible

Aug 10, 2017
dunno about the darius quest since i havent gotten it for some reason but for elise before accepting the quest you need inventory slots, else you will accept the quest but wont have the recipe

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks you helped, thought the well would have been in town daa.. lol
I like this one so far due to being able to use mouse for the most part.. lets see were this leads

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
The invite someone to join Elise quest. I went to Sam but ask for help option is greyed out. How to activate it? Also who else can I ask?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes