Garrador

Nov 5, 2017
i seem to be blocked into my house by what looks like 4 bales of hay. What do I do? I can't seem to interact with them at all.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Just do a search for [3 letter fetish not to be named] on this thread and read all the posts and decide for yourself. Otherwise it's going to turn into another few pages of people arguing over what is and isn't [3 letter fetish not to be named] what flavor it is, what kind of people like each flavor, and "eeewww this game has THAT, staying away."
You know u don't have to write all that u can just answer my question and that would be nice. all i wanted to know was if its Netorare or Netori. simple as that.

Reactions: Luckzor

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
You "unlock" the tools in certain day or how works? because i have the axe, pickaxe and others but i can't use them, i can equip them but nothing happens.

Zirankhasu

Aug 1, 2017
so, How do I prevent the main char/me from laying hay bales?
in the morning of the second day the woman with the wagon appears and i have to press space or enter to continue the images and he puts a hay bale down.
does it disappear after a while or how can i pick it up?`its annoying that he does it and you even cant walk through them

Reactions: LizardUniverse

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Yeah I'm randomly dropping hay bales too, what's up with that, is it a bug? Can they be removed somehow?

BBrian

Dec 23, 2017
I think I messed up somewhere. I was following the walkthrough, on day 2 I showed Marcus the letter to activate the scene at night, and it worked, but anything in the walthrough on day 3 didn't happen. Is the walkthrough messed up, or does someone have a save where I could continue on day 3.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
I think I messed up somewhere. I was following the walkthrough, on day 2 I showed Marcus the letter to activate the scene at night, and it worked, but anything in the walthrough on day 3 didn't happen. Is the walkthrough messed up, or does someone have a save where I could continue on day 3.
As I understand it, the Dev changed up the system so events are now random (once the prerequisite is complete). In other words, you no longer have to rush to get them, so you could do those day 3 events on day 4 or 5. As for the walkthrough it's outdated and things have been changed, like the village elder quest chain.

On a separate note. Does anyone have a list of the scenes currently in-game? Been a while since i played and i wanted to do a full playthrough of current content.

BBrian

Dec 23, 2017
As I understand it, the Dev changed up the system so events are now random (once the prerequisite is complete). In other words, you no longer have to rush to get them. As for the walkthrough it's outdated and things have been changed.

On a separate note. Does anyone have a list of the scenes currently in-game? Been a while since i played and i wanted to do a full playthrough of current content.
Thanks for the help! Yeah it says talk to Sam and he keeps giving me the same text everyday lol.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
god damn it I'm on day 3 and still can't find marcus to show him the letter he is nowhere

edit: I did found him it looks like it has to be somewhere in the morning time

Edit 2: Walkthrough says go to Vincent's house before talking to elder silas but it came to this point too late since walktrough made me to talk to silas before this event happens and now Vincent is always at the door with Brian or with himself and nothing happens. I am not able to go any further from this point what will I do?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes