Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
If I start with R7 which fix do I need ? I got 1 from OP and 4 from a few pages back but can't find 2 and 3.

TeaTonicNight

Jan 21, 2018
I hate to say it but this game is buggy. Failing to load images at the start, getting stuck between indestructible random spawing objects (can't exit the house, there are wood pallets in the way or something). Hard crashes, crashes while saving, random bugs (couldn't use my tools anymore for some reason) and all around clunkiness. I think this game has RPG maker as a disadvantage as it tries to build things on a system that it just can't handle (as far as I can see). I want to love it but I just can't, I'll just check back in a couple of months and see if it's at least playable.

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Could someone post the latest walkthrough? I know there isnt one for the lastest version yet, but even the older would be helpful. Thanks.

Reactions: marhen

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
My latest save from v6 worked fine (i previously did all quests except fish for Aron) however... there is no advance in any new quests and no matter what I try to do your 6000 words update means nothing.
Seriously dude, you have to work on your "pointer" skills to ease players into quests without relying too much on a walkthroughs to explain how player needs to do like 2375 unexpected moves to trigger something. Seriously dude?

Reactions: bricktop

najm

Sep 27, 2017
Forget it, i solved the problem, for any one who have it, the solution is the next
1 - open game project of rpgmaker mv in the carpet www of farmers dreams
2- open the plugins in rpgmaker editor
3- desactive advanced khas light graphics
4- enjoy
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Reactions: jhose15xs

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Guys i have a question in Mia new scene it says NTR does it mean netorare or netori? which 1 is it? Because if its Netori then i am all for it but if its netorare helll NAHHH.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I hate to say it but this game is buggy. Failing to load images at the start, getting stuck between indestructible random spawing objects (can't exit the house, there are wood pallets in the way or something). Hard crashes, crashes while saving, random bugs (couldn't use my tools anymore for some reason) and all around clunkiness. I think this game has RPG maker as a disadvantage as it tries to build things on a system that it just can't handle (as far as I can see). I want to love it but I just can't, I'll just check back in a couple of months and see if it's at least playable.
There's another game call Threads of Destiny, made with RPGM. More detailed then this game, what kills Farmer's are the lighting effects, and shading, both inside the buildings and outer world! But if you remove all those fireworks it would look like most RPGM games you come across. That and you need to have at least 12-32 gigs of RAM, to be able to play it.

I was on the RPGM forums and a 80% of the comments continued to bring up RAM with RPGM, you shouldn't even play certain games like Famer's Dream unless you have 16-32 gigs.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Guys i have a question in Mia new scene it says NTR does it mean netorare or netori? which 1 is it? Because if its Netori then i am all for it but if its netorare helll NAHHH.
Just do a search for [3 letter fetish not to be named] on this thread and read all the posts and decide for yourself. Otherwise it's going to turn into another few pages of people arguing over what is and isn't [3 letter fetish not to be named] what flavor it is, what kind of people like each flavor, and "eeewww this game has THAT, staying away."

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes