woshi10x

Apr 17, 2018
Hi, just started to play and should do quest Hunter Training but it says it is unfinished in the current version.
It seems like important quest so do I need to wait for fix?

Do I still need to download some patches for the game?
Hi, I think at least, you need to download both patch 3 and patch 4 to fix bugs. For the Hunter Training, it is currently unfinished and it's also important because without the quest, you won't be able to enter the forest to collect the material required for medicine. Hopefully, the new version is due to be released in a few days, so if you'd like to wait, it's not gonna be long.

coood

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, I think at least, you need to download both patch 3 and patch 4 to fix bugs. For the Hunter Training, it is currently unfinished and it's also important because without the quest, you won't be able to enter the forest to collect the material required for medicine. Hopefully, the new version is due to be released in a few days, so if you'd like to wait, it's not gonna be long.
Good, thanks for reply :)

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Okay so I've downloaded 3 and 4, put 3 in first then 4 in and I'm still getting the error upon completing the second quest in the game with the water buckets and can't get past that. Am I dropping the patches in the wrong file? Somewhere specific I have to put them? Am I stupid?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looking for something new to play and just found this so repeating the question above my post. Is it worth a download or is it another teaser game that never gets beyond a blowjob?
It's worth a download in my opinion, though if you want something packed with sex then you might not feel the same. There are a few scenes that go beyond a blowjob, though you as the MC can't get too far with a number of the girls yet. There is a substantial bit of "work" in this game, that is doing non-sex stuff like chopping down trees, planting stuff, you know, farmer kinds of things.

So if you're wanting wall to wall sex scenes and that's it, then it's probably a pass for you at this point.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

This is the latest version of the game (R7) at the moment. There are two versions available: I'm calling them Update and Full Game (which is not the final version of the game). If you have the previous version installed already (R6 + updates and fixes) you can download the Update version and just paste the files in your old game folder. If you don't have the previous version installed then you must download the Full Game.

[Will be available for $5+ patrons in 1 week]

[Will be available for $5+ patrons in 1 week]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Hey guys! Since we all know R7 just came out. However, last time around it was kind of a shit show with bugs and patches that were released the next few days. This did not do any good for the name of the game in my opinion by leaking it here early. New players got a first impression that was just kind of unplayable.

Would you guys like me to post the current R7 version as it is anyway, or wait around for a "cleaner" version? I haven't played it yet myself, so I don't know how buggy it is, but considering the last few releases I'm not expecting much in terms of clean gameplay :p

Let me know what you guys wanna do. @CobraPL @DragonL

Reactions: Jansen

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
What kind of dummy would put 35 dollars just to get a "cheat version" when you can use the RPG Maker Save Editor for free?

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
How to trigger 'Elise is looking for you' and the followup quest? The party is over and I checked the elder mutliple times, but nothings showing (Can't complete the 'Awkward Conversation' but that seems down the line, done the kitty, donated over 1000g to Heather)... generally the Walkthrough could use an overhaul, it's nice but it's not clear when certain things need to be done since time of the days seems relevent. Also what is up with carpenter storyline mentioned in the walkthrough? I wasn't able to trigger that at all.

A

aryanddevil

Hllo Friends
I have downloaded Farmers Dreams R6 Alpha Fix4 but many events re not triggering where I am making mistake in game play???? Can anyone help me out????

May 15, 2017
I downloaded v6

I like the game. The girls look great and I like the custom map. The grinding looks like it won't be too bad once you finish it. The story is nice and interesting so far too.

However for some characters it doesn't seem to track my progress properly. I talk to all the girls every day but it doesn't check the little daily talk box on the relationships tab. What does that do anyway? Also for some characters like Heather I can gift every day and get the full (6 points?) friendship bonus. The little check mark next to weekly gift disappears just like daily talk. Also after a few days running glitched somehow. I try to run but the character sort of jumps forward - pauses, jumps forward - pauses, ect.

Still like I said I'm liking it so far.

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
can someone give me a save after the father sick?
my save was crash even day 8 he does not get off the bed (i already give him a medicine and food)

BNullAnon

Formerly 'igorbaum'
May 17, 2018
How do i show the big waryfish to Aaron? Everytime i talk to him he asks me if i want to go to forest, even pressing shift when holding fish.

And how can i give the blue flower to mermaid? never found her again, and pressing shift with the flower in hand in lake doesnt seems to do nothing too.

Ty for answer.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes