Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
No matter what I do I can't use W or Q to cut down trees or remove rocks in the farm even with axe and shovel equipped. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Wait, walkthrough is pirated here (on F95, this thread) WHEN IT IS READY. And you can cheat for free, look at my signature.
The save game trainer doesn't work well with Farmer's Dreams. If you add an item you don't already have, IE try to add apples when you have no apples... the game crashes when you open items. You can't adjust the time. And sometimes even adjusting relationship status will crash the game when you go to look at relationships. About the only thing you can add safely is, number of items to something you already have, stamina / hearts, and gold.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
The save game trainer doesn't work well with Farmer's Dreams. If you add an item you don't already have, IE try to add apples when you have no apples... the game crashes when you open items. You can't adjust the time. And sometimes even adjusting relationship status will crash the game when you go to look at relationships. About the only thing you can add safely is, number of items to something you already have, stamina / hearts, and gold.
I've found that you can add items, at least with the version of the save editor I'm using... however, I've also seen major glitches in inventory (items not being removed when they should and others being deleted when added to the chest at the farm), which MAY be related. Hard to say...

But that's kind of the issue, the game seems like it WILL glitch out at some point, and it's long and grindy. While I enjoy it, I don't really want to have to keep playing through it without cheating to try and get past the last bug I hit. There is also still no real explanation of the relationship system that I can find. Flirting seems to just give +2 "friendly" while lowering your relationship with everyone else. So seems like there's no point to it. There is a "romance" hidden attribute with two of the girls, but it seems to cap out early on and have no effect. So in the end, I try to just grind through the quests until they break or I give up (the fishing quest is just dumb).

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Did a quick test and can confirm that the inventory glitches are NOT caused by editing anything... the game is just Bjorked. For example, if you put things in the chest at your farm and then leave the area, when you come back and try to get the items back out they will often just vanish. Since it makes sense to store farm tools there, this is kind of game breaking.

Edit: Poked around a bit more, and it seems that the inventory bugs are fixed in the next patch (fix4), but no public release of it is planned as of yet...

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
If i understand correctly, there is no time limit for quests (except the ones connected to father) and there are no day based non-automated triggers? What i mean to ask: can i just focus on saving father for a week (or letting him die, seems like there would be more freedom in that) and then grind relationships and other quests?

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
If i understand correctly, there is no time limit for quests (except the ones connected to father) and there are no day based non-automated triggers? What i mean to ask: can i just focus on saving father for a week (or letting him die, seems like there would be more freedom in that) and then grind relationships and other quests?
Some events do seem to happen after X number of days, for example the leader of the guards will go off in search of a Blue Flower to save your father after awhile. Not sure really.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Edit: Poked around a bit more, and it seems that the inventory bugs are fixed in the next patch (fix4), but no public release of it is planned as of yet...

There is fix4. there is free link on his patreon. Locked link for patrons is fix4+cheats.

You need to install the before installing this one.
Changelog:

Items disappearing when trying to get them from the chest (fixed)
Giving gifts to Nina bug (fixed)
Save bug after watching some scenes (fixed)
Picking resources/crops/items bug (fixed)
Game freezing during scene with Mia and Redd (fixed)
Inventory being wrongly considered full (fixed)
Sophie's Letter continuing with player after delivering to Toby (fixed)
Character sprites graphical glitch (fixed)
Wrong time count for gifting the same girl again (fixed)
Implemented Best Item for gifting girls mechanic

$35+ patrons please download this version instead:

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017

There is fix4. there is free link on his patreon. Locked link for patrons is fix4+cheats.

You need to install the before installing this one.
Changelog:

Items disappearing when trying to get them from the chest (fixed)
Giving gifts to Nina bug (fixed)
Save bug after watching some scenes (fixed)
Picking resources/crops/items bug (fixed)
Game freezing during scene with Mia and Redd (fixed)
Inventory being wrongly considered full (fixed)
Sophie's Letter continuing with player after delivering to Toby (fixed)
Character sprites graphical glitch (fixed)
Wrong time count for gifting the same girl again (fixed)
Implemented Best Item for gifting girls mechanic

$35+ patrons please download this version instead:
Thanks, and as long we're sharing here is an updated walk-through I "found". I think it's the most recent, but still out of date (another reason I object to the 10$ a month walk-through access). For the record, I am supporting the creator on Patreon, as I do with all games I actually play for the duration I play them, just not at the tiers he's asking for.

Reactions: Prokopije

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I was wondering if anyone would have a 100% game save. I'm tired of having to start chatting bug games. thank you

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Does anyone know a fix for the disappearing items in the storage chest by the farm? I'm quite early on in the game and stored around 100 wood and lots of rocks and herbs and seeds and stuff in the chest. Any time I try to take anything out of the chest it just disappears, but items I put into the chest I can retrieve, as long as it's not the same item that's already in the chest. For example, if I put more wood into the chest and try to take it back from the chest and into my inventory, all the wood disappears. This is pretty frustrating as I need to go pretty far back in the game in order to get the stuff back (back to searching the woods for herbs to make the medicine for the father). Please help if anyone has a fix for this. I have the R6 Alpha version and patch 3 installed. At this point I'm probably gonna stop playing if there's no fix for this glitch.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone know a fix for the disappearing items in the storage chest by the farm? I'm quite early on in the game and stored around 100 wood and lots of rocks and herbs and seeds and stuff in the chest. Any time I try to take anything out of the chest it just disappears, but items I put into the chest I can retrieve, as long as it's not the same item that's already in the chest. For example, if I put more wood into the chest and try to take it back from the chest and into my inventory, all the wood disappears. This is pretty frustrating as I need to go pretty far back in the game in order to get the stuff back (back to searching the woods for herbs to make the medicine for the father). Please help if anyone has a fix for this. I have the R6 Alpha version and patch 3 installed. At this point I'm probably gonna stop playing if there's no fix for this glitch.
Patch 4 fixes that, see post # for the link and note that you must first install patch 3.

Reactions: lmfyg666
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes