Dec 30, 2017
Can anyone please tell me how to refill the watering can?
If you have your watering can in the first slot (I always have it in the first) you can walk up to the well and click on your self. it should refill like that. you can also hit the action key when you are in front of the well as well. (should be z?)

Reactions: Shagrynn

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
Archive forwarded to developer. Important question - did you edit savegame ?
No, I didn't edit anything. Just tried to save after delivering Sophie's letter and spying on them with Aarcus. Then the error appeared and when I now trie to load the save file it won't work (same error apears)

Dec 30, 2017
Uhh, blackberries can be found in goblin mountain, but you can't really get there and if you do you can't leave.

I'd suggest trying to add them in with a save editor. But!!!! make sure to make two saves before hand just to make sure. I never actually tried to complete that quest

Nermalion

Jan 25, 2018
Uhh, blackberries can be found in goblin mountain, but you can't really get there and if you do you can't leave.

I'd suggest trying to add them in with a save editor. But!!!! make sure to make two saves before hand just to make sure. I never actually tried to complete that quest
U cant finish the quest, its not completed

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Hello
What MC have to do with the "Big Waryfish" ? (Hunter Training sub quest 2)
MC had one (not easy, lol) and now, he had to show it to Aaron.
But how to do that ? only option : go to forest.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Not entirely sure how up to date this guide I made is, but I hope it helps all the people asking for help with cheating:

Alright folks, I broke two saves before I figured out the trick to this game. It is actually pretty easy once you realize how it works. I got nothing better to do, so I put together a little guide with pictures.

First of all, this:

The numbers in the red square are the ID of the item. Just remember the ID of the items you want, write down somewhere if you have to.

The numbers in the blue square are the amount THE GAME THINKS YOU HAVE. Understand that this isn't the amount in your inventory. If you put 99 in there for wood, you won't have wood in your chest or inventory, but when you open up the crafting menu, the game will THINK you have 99.
This is good for crafting items like Wood and for recipes. You can just put 99 here in everything without any consequence. Except for the recipes, you just need to put 1 there for the recipes.

Now, moving on to the next part.

This is the part where you put the items in your inventory and chest. If you put an <ITEM ID> (the red square from the before) in Slot 1, then you will have that item in the first slot of your inventory. In this picture, for example, Slot 1 has the ID 4, which is a Hoe. So I will have a hoe on the first slot of my inventory.

Now, if you scroll down a bit further, you will find the Slot Charges, that is the place where you set the AMOUNT of units each item has. In this case, Slot 1 Charges is 1, that means you have 1 of whatever item you have in Slot 1.

So, I will have 1 hoe in the first slot of my backpack.

If I wanted to have 99 wood, I should put Slot 1 = 6 and Slot 1 charge = 99.

The Chest Slots work the same way.

NOW, REMEMBER ONE THING.

A lot of the items you find in that list are not implemented. They are there, but they don't work. So if you put an item in your backpack and you get a blank space and an error when you open your backpack, that means that item isn't implemented in the game.

All upgraded tools, for example, are like this. You can only use the base tools at the current build. (or at least that is how it was when I played).

Hope this helped.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
probably after that nurse girl starts taking care of your Pa, you go dad, git you some. On the other hand i hope this is just a middle of the day boob grab surprise and not dad starring on to catch a predator lol

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's his memory with your mother when they were young. It's probably at the beginning of some day. Or at least it was

Nermalion

Jan 25, 2018
cant give the big waryfish to the dude... this game is full of bugs, some quests doesnt appear after u finish some etc

Luka11

Feb 18, 2018
can someone help me i end the mission 2 with some water, give it to father and i got error failed to load what is that ?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes