dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
@dreamlord666 You have to download the main game as well as the patch. Then take the patch (the folder is called www) and place it in the main directory for the game.

On a side note. The mc for this game is also in Forgotten Paradise. He is named Victor.
whatever , i already deleted this game and im not going to think and remember about it anymore

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
@Cáel dealenach did you try bugfix 4? Do you know that R5.9/R6 were initially alpha ?
Tried every version of latest patched and manipulated its a total mess like the earlier poster said
It used to play a long time ago up to campfire now its just playable if you trigger all the events individually in the save file variables
Too much work in my opinion
I liked the whole RPG concept of the earlier versions but now you can have mia nursing the dad for 20 days plus never triggering any events therefore absolutely no progression in the game
I cant see how this is in any way an update from a game that had its problems at the start but basically fails on all levels now
The game cant naturally trigger any of the events its just full of inconsistencies in the story js and triggering

naifalahmadi

Feb 7, 2018
Release 6.0 Fix 4

You need to install Patch 3 before installing this one. (It's on the main page or posted earlier)

Changelog:

Items disappearing when trying to get them from the chest (fixed)
Giving gifts to Nina bug (fixed)
Save bug after watching some scenes (fixed)
Picking resources/crops/items bug (fixed)
Game freezing during scene with Mia and Redd (fixed)
Inventory being wrongly considered full (fixed)
Sophie's Letter continuing with player after delivering to Toby (fixed)
Character sprites graphical glitch (fixed)
Wrong time count for gifting the same girl again (fixed)
Implemented Best Item for gifting girls mechanic

Feb 1, 2018
this game has the right intention and storyline, but the execution is so poorly executed that diminishes the prosperity of the game and prevents users from enjoying the game. The game provides a wide variety of things to do and scenes to see, yet you are hampered at every moment in the game. The lack of a proper walkthrough prevents us from knowing whether we are doing the right thing or not. It is best at the moment to check up on this game a year later or so. Peace!

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
help i lose Items disappearing when trying to get them from the chest i put all my tool now can't get it back

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i want to ask how to fix house ? i i don't fix house in time heal father and mai at day 3 is not come take care father too. she give me the quest of pie

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
Applied the 3rd and the 4th patch but i still can't load my save file (TypeError undefiend is not a function).
Do i have to replay the game from the beginning?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
need some help i forgot to ask vincent quest on first day now he don' give me any quest and he wait infort his house
Capture.PNG
and all quest is stop working i don't what to do next ask anyone but don't see any quest. or i stuck vinecnt quest

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes