Dec 30, 2017
Its frustrating... I can get to the point where sam would tell you about the party but he never changes dialogue and mia never prompts for helping the father so I can't continue that storyline. Also... Her supposed 3 hour wait on the pie never ends >.< Going to redownload the game w patch(Clean Install) and see how it goes. Annoyed though, already tried to restart the game 4-5 times.

Seems like there's a break somewhere in the main storyline triggers.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
I very recently downloaded the latest version of FD and the patch. Thanks to the author for making the save files transferable. However I did spot a bug. The patch took care of the error when I attempted to activate the fishing pole. However, when I tried to give a yellow tulip to Nina as my weekly gift, it crashed with the following error:

Type Error
Cannot read property 'push' of null

Maybe reinstall patch? *shrug*

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I very recently downloaded the latest version of FD and the patch. Thanks to the author for making the save files transferable. However I did spot a bug. The patch took care of the error when I attempted to activate the fishing pole. However, when I tried to give a yellow tulip to Nina as my weekly gift, it crashed with the following error:

Type Error
Cannot read property 'push' of null

Maybe reinstall patch? *shrug*
Start a new game after installing the patch. I'm not sure if that will address the tulip gift crash error but it has solved a lot of others and I have not had that crash.

Reactions: Arkie Rebel

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Start a new game after installing the patch. I'm not sure if that will address the tulip gift crash error but it has solved a lot of others and I have not had that crash.
Yea... the "start a new game" option is kind of like "did you try rebooting?". While it may fix whatever is going on, I hate to think of having to go through aaaaaaallll of that dialogue and day after day of actions just to get back to where I am now. By that time, a new release might be out. It'd just be an endless cycle of do-overs. Ya know? I guess if nothing else works and the patches don't fix it... I have no other option. Thx for the reply

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
If you have fully reinstalled this or are installing it for the first time... You have to also download the patch and place that in the folder before the game will work properly.
NO it wont. You will still experience disappearing items in the inventory and you might or might not run into earthworms bug - sometimes you can pick them and sometimes you can just look at them and do nothing.

Reactions: Jcompt and thwartme

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Have full energy and still cant do anything in the garden. Tools equipped , and all
That also happened to me. I applied Patch 3 (from the OP) and started a new game (do not use a previous save). The tools then worked properly.

Aton

May 20, 2017
How do you get Mia to take care of the father? I'm on Day 3 with max Honor and she doesn't offer to take care of him at all. Q~Q

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
The clock is paused if you bring up the menu or are in a conversation or animated scene. It runs when you can move.
I know that, and still find the clock annoying and unnecessary. There is already an energy system to limit daily grinding, and since the game is not a sandbox and many events are specific to dates it is easy to miss them unless you follow a walkthrough to a letter which is not fun. Thus the question stands. I tried editing a savegame with the editor from this thread, but all time related params have no effect for some reason.

DuragonLord

Jun 28, 2017
I have a problem with saving the game state.
Every time I try to get the first time I get a characteristic sound (nothing else happens), and the second time I get a pop error, and I need to reset the game.
The state is saved but its loading also suspends the game 2018-04-09.png
After finishing the task with buckets of water, this error appears
2018-04-09 (1).png 2018-04-09 (1).png 2018-04-09.png
(sorry if I wrote something wrong, I do not know English as well as I would like)

Last edited:
Reactions: daminz

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have a problem with saving the game state.
Every time I try to get the first time I get a characteristic sound (nothing else happens), and the second time I get a pop error, and I need to reset the game.
The state is saved but its loading also suspends the game View attachment 86820
After finishing the task with buckets of water, this error appears
View attachment 86822 View attachment 86822 View attachment 86820
(sorry if I wrote something wrong, I do not know English as well as I would like)
Applying Patch 3 from the OP and starting a new game will solve the second. I've also run into the first, though not often, and have seen no solution.

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
having a strange problem started a new game and the tools dont do anything cant chop down trees or break rocks or go into the forest can i get some help or do i need to restart the game after downloading it again

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
having a strange problem started a new game and the tools dont do anything cant chop down trees or break rocks or go into the forest can i get some help or do i need to restart the game after downloading it again
Download Patch 3 from the OP and apply it. Start a new game.

goldhart

Mar 13, 2018
can't seem to use the tool even after patching it, been having this problem since 4.2 and 4.9 and even now

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes