Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
The doownload is not avaible for free user.....like this and sometime I support some dev see you later....

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
For those who are experiencing problems like:
  • Items disappearing when you try to take them from the chest.
  • Axe and scythe not working when used.
  • Water can not being filled at the well.
  • Duplicate hoes appear in your inventory and chest.
  • Your father gives you the chicken quest a second time when you return with the filled water can.
  • People do not respond as expected as if their state variables are out of synch.
These are all due to applying the and then loading a previous save. It seems that you must start a new game after applying the patch or it will corrupt any previous save you try to load. If you start a new game, all of those problems do not occur.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nudho

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
This has a potential to become a fun game but there is still a ton of work ahead.
At this development pace and constant new bugs springing up it might take a year or two for it to become playable.

Main problems:
1. too little actual content with many branches going nowhere
2. story mode triggers do not actually trigger events that are supposed to be triggered (very annoying)
3. lots of annoying bugs (disappearing items in inventory, picking earthworms sometimes work sometimes not, yadayadayada....)
4. game mechanics not fully developed yet (you can get recipes for crafting but you cannot actually craft most of the things. Relationship and love points lead nowhere - triggering nothing, etc.)

CGs are very good and I can see the potential story branching out into a very complex gameplay.
Guess it will be worth checking it out again in a year or so.

Reactions: Centrophy

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
how can give save game ?!!
Menu (<escape>, 'x', or right-click), Save, ... Just like any other RPGMaker MV game. However, you can not get to the menu at the start until you:
  1. Finish the introduction up to when your father gives you the chicken quest.
  2. You get the Diary from your bedside table in your room.
When you have the Diary, the menu is enabled.

Reactions: Amazonqween

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
ok, i try start a new game tomorrow.. btw apparently farming system work if you go to well with can and fill it up as if it was the buck in ep part before the storm. then go and use it on ground the square shining on. or if you stand on the ground:S (too tired night everyone)

bob masou

Feb 9, 2018
Anyone got a link that works? So far both mega and work upload area not working for me. Or really the downloads are not working.

wwallu

Apr 3, 2018
I wondered what game you play? In my version nothing happening - nobody swim with me, there is not Marcus or he say nothing (blue hair guy is Marcus?), Elise not take food etc. I can only grow vegetables and donate them. Family game.

Sorry bad english.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
For those who are experiencing problems like:
  • Items disappearing when you try to take them from the chest.
  • Axe and scythe not working when used.
  • Water can not being filled at the well.
  • Duplicate hoes appear in your inventory and chest.
  • Your father gives you the chicken quest a second time when you return with the filled water can.
  • People do not respond as expected as if their state variables are out of synch.
These are all due to applying the and then loading a previous save. It seems that you must start a new game after applying the patch or it will corrupt any previous save you try to load. If you start a new game, all of those problems do not occur.
Unfortunately not the case. I downloaded v6.0, applied patch 3 before playing at all, and just now had an item (wood) disappear when I withdrew it from the chest. The game WAS loaded from a save, but it was a save created from a new game started AFTER applying the patch.

Dec 30, 2017
If you have fully reinstalled this or are installing it for the first time... You have to also download the patch and place that in the folder before the game will work properly.

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
game suck again .....fix 3 for quzst 2&3 ok for quest 4 fix 11? I've plaid old version I don't remember who's but I can get more guest....just a shame new version 3 fix and only 15 min .....bye!

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
game suck again .....fix 3 for quest 2&3 ok for quest 4 fix 11? I've plaid old version I don't remember who's but I can get more guest....just a shame new version 3 fix and only 15 min .....bye!

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes