Sarathne

Jun 12, 2017
Just exactly how heavy is the NTR. And are you doing the ntr on someone else and the tag is just off.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Release 6.0 Patch 3

You don't have to download the previous fixes/patches, just download this one and paste inside your game folder.
Changelog:

- Fast Travel disabled during story events
- Fixex buf that stopped the "Story Mode" when using the menu
- Tools not working and annoying sound fixed
- Fixed Redd talking about chickens again when bringing the buckets
- Gifts bug fixed
- Not losing your earthworms when fishing bug fixed
- Fixed some saving bugs
- Planting seeds bug fixed and seeds pictures aligned when holding
- Marcus saying nothing bug fixed

Aton

May 20, 2017
Thanks, Rozhok!

Alright, I've been having a problem for a few versions now: whenever I get to day #3, Mia never offers to move in and take care of the father. My alignment is 2 lines away from Neutral towards Honor (so I assume it's a +20). I 've taken most Honor choices, minus taking the money off Nina's father and going down on Selena (+5 corruption). Does this mean I need those missing +!5 Honor? I was under the impression you just needed to "lean" towards Honor, as in a single point being enough. Thanks in advance, guys!

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Game Update - Release 6.0 (Alpha)

- Text fix. Download it and install on your game's folder.
Game fix:

I'm calling this one an Alpha version because a lot of the game code was changed, so, while I did my best to catch all bugs, this version has a bigger chance to have them.

Changelog:

- Wood logs in the farm are now collectible.
- "Responsible Partying" not being marked as completed/failed fix.
- Fixed not being able to steal booze with Sam.
- Fixed wake up hour after party bug.
- Time stopping when holding an item bug fixed.
- New Relationships Menu (with gift list and favorite gift). Press Shift to fast travel to the girl's locations.
- Fixed the menu not being accessible during the "Get Some Water" quest bug some people encountered.
- Fixed gifting milk to Evelyn bug.
- Added the option to bring Marcus with you for the lake scenes.
- 1 new tool: Fishing Rod.
- Added fishing mini-game and quest.
- Dialogue busts are now animated (implemented only in the first (intro) and the new scenes for now).
- Moon scene is back with some small changes in dialogue.
- External Text/code implemented (first and new scenes only for now). This basically allows me to make changes/update/fix to the code and dialogues in a easier as faster way.
- 1 new character introduced.
- 1 new area
- Main story progression.
- 19 new CGs, 1 new sex scene.
- Hammer tool not removing fences fixed.
- Chest system was improved. Stacks are now automatically combined and you can have unlimited chests (not obtainable yet).
- Auto Dash is now available in the Options Menu.
- Game reset key was changed from F5 to F12.
- Wait until 9PM option added when interacting with your bed.
Updated op thanks for the link :)

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, how good is the NTR path in this game upto the latest update? Just wondering whether to download this now or wait for few more updates. Thanks in advance :)

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I haven't played this game in a long long time hopefully there is some Nina scenes :3

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
Is the patch3 the update patch from 5.X to 6.0? or do I still need to download the whole game again? I just downloaded it like a week ago and haven't played it yet.....

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is the patch3 the update patch from 5.X to 6.0? or do I still need to download the whole game again? I just downloaded it like a week ago and haven't played it yet.....
Fix3 is for 6.0 so I'm guessing yes you need to download 6.0

Jarraxus

May 30, 2017
Tools are still lost when you try to remove them from chest to fix the farm after you load a save.
Yes I have installed the patch.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes