Feb 5, 2018
I wouldn't say buggy but the game is playing very slow, I have a new system with win10 and I'm having a difficult time playing the game. I am not sure if the developer is using plugins (or something graphic related) that conflicts with certain Graphic Card chipsets (I.E. Intel ect..) but it varies, most don't seem to have a problem with the game?
I play on an old Windows 7 system with a 2 gig graphics card and 24 gig of ram. The game is installed on a USB 2.0 external drive. I've been playing since Version 3.1 and am in 4.9 now. It plays fine for me with no lag and always has.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I play on an old Windows 7 system with a 2 gig graphics card and 24 gig of ram. The game is installed on a USB 2.0 external drive. I've been playing since Version 3.1 and am in 4.9 now. It plays fine for me with no lag and always has.
It seems like win7 works well for this game anything above that it runs slow... I tried everything from troubleshooting to various things suggested in this thread but its still running slow. I don't have another system with win7 or a blank system to install win7.

There's gotta be something going on with the graphics, but all my drivers are up-to-date so, I have no idea at this point..

Göffel

Mar 4, 2018
OK, game sounds fun, tried it yesterday evening ...

gah!

please, how do I get rid of every letter of text appearing making stupid sounds? (trt-trt-trt-trt-trt-trt-trt-rtrt-trt-trt.......)
That is extremely annoying. And I do not want to mute ALL soundeffects just because of this ... really, who does this? We are competent players, we get it already that there is text appearing, we do not need damn annoying sounds to go with it.

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Please can any tell how to use food in the game? The bread was suppose to give him (MC) 10 stamina but I can not use it. I hold it and clicked shift as instructed by the father but it doesn't work, I could use it to administer food to his father though. I did appreciate an instruct or two on how to go about this.

May 13, 2017
Just started this game, how do i chop down tree and log as well as grass. been spamming the 2 hot keys and nothing happen and tilt the soil with the hot key and that's it.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Would someone be kind enough to post the new walkthrough ? The one posted have events that are remade now ingame (example no more wood to collect on house at the start of day 1).

May 13, 2017
Here you go
how did you manage to use tool on the walkthrough pdf, regardless of what i do i can't use any other tool aside from hoe and watering can, like 0 animation when i press the hotkey for the tool when i equipped them.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Game Update - Release 6.0 (Alpha)

- Text fix. Download it and install on your game's folder.
Game fix:

I'm calling this one an Alpha version because a lot of the game code was changed, so, while I did my best to catch all bugs, this version has a bigger chance to have them.

Changelog:

- Wood logs in the farm are now collectible.
- "Responsible Partying" not being marked as completed/failed fix.
- Fixed not being able to steal booze with Sam.
- Fixed wake up hour after party bug.
- Time stopping when holding an item bug fixed.
- New Relationships Menu (with gift list and favorite gift). Press Shift to fast travel to the girl's locations.
- Fixed the menu not being accessible during the "Get Some Water" quest bug some people encountered.
- Fixed gifting milk to Evelyn bug.
- Added the option to bring Marcus with you for the lake scenes.
- 1 new tool: Fishing Rod.
- Added fishing mini-game and quest.
- Dialogue busts are now animated (implemented only in the first (intro) and the new scenes for now).
- Moon scene is back with some small changes in dialogue.
- External Text/code implemented (first and new scenes only for now). This basically allows me to make changes/update/fix to the code and dialogues in a easier as faster way.
- 1 new character introduced.
- 1 new area
- Main story progression.
- 19 new CGs, 1 new sex scene.
- Hammer tool not removing fences fixed.
- Chest system was improved. Stacks are now automatically combined and you can have unlimited chests (not obtainable yet).
- Auto Dash is now available in the Options Menu.
- Game reset key was changed from F5 to F12.
- Wait until 9PM option added when interacting with your bed.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
how did you manage to use tool on the walkthrough pdf, regardless of what i do i can't use any other tool aside from hoe and watering can, like 0 animation when i press the hotkey for the tool when i equipped them.
Hoe or watering can? You have to unequip the tools your using, then replace them with another tool.

During game play W or Q (on your keypad) when your near an item for that tool, example {axe -- logs, tree stumps}
If you see the axe and a letter W -- hit W -- to use the axe, if its Q then -- hit Q--!

If that not working then there's a bug in the game, but I haven't noticed any comments about bugs with the Tools.

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
After i finished fill the bucket with water quest, i back to report the quest and end up with this error. Help pls! :)
I'm using verison 6.0 Alpha (have R6 fix 1)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
After i finished fill the bucket with water quest, i back to report the quest and end up with this error. Help pls! :)
I'm using verison 6.1 Alpha (have R1 fix)
You using previous save games? It could be your just better off downloading the entire 6.1 update.

If you want to keep he saves go in the main folder, open 'WWW' and look for 'saves' folder, you can copy the folder to where ever. Install the game, then move the 'save' folder back into WWW!

I had this same error in 4.9 and I used the patch fix to upgrade to 4.9, seems your better off downloading the entire game, and a fresh installation! Just remember to copy or cut your 'save' folder in WWW.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
That appears to be an issue in the new version unfortunately. Here is a post from the developers discord:

"MuseX: I'll check into that to find the problem, but while you wait you can fix it yourself by adding a blank picture to the img/dsiHUD folder and naming it Skill_.png"

Hopefully that helps, if there's an actual fix I'll post it asap.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes