Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
That appears to be an issue in the new version unfortunately. Here is a post from the developers discord:

"MuseX: I'll check into that to find the problem, but while you wait you can fix it yourself by adding a blank picture to the img/dsiHUD folder and naming it Skill_.png"

Hopefully that helps, if there's an actual fix I'll post it asap.
I read @Rozhok posting with the new update, and the dev said about the game perhaps being buggy, despite the bug fixes from 4.9. Still good to know what is causing it Thanks :D

Curious does the dev have anyone or a group of testers? Or is the dev relying on game players to help out in that regard? Seems like the last couple updates have been buggier then before!

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
This is my first time play Farmer's Dream so i don't have previous version, re-installation couldn't fix the problem

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Here ya go:

R6 - Fix 2

"I'm still fixing a few other bugs, but I decided to release this as soon as I could as it fixes the game breaking bugs I know of so far. Sorry for the inconvenience!

- Fixed saving problems when choosing not to peep on Sophie and during the storm.
- Fixed "failed to load: img/dsiHUD/Skill_.png"
- Fixed stamina bug when using/removing items
- Fixed Fishing Rod bug"

Last edited:

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Please who knows how to convert copper ore to copper ingot and other conversation necessary to upgrade tools?

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Capture.JPG

Anyone know how to remove the two items in this image from the farm? I can clear trees and rocks and grass and flowers, but not these. Looks like a fern and a stack of firewood, maybe?

Also, where can I get the copper ingots to upgrade my tools? Can't find anything about that.

TIA for any help.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Anyone else losing the ability to hit esc/right click to bring up the menu after the hurricane? This is driving me nuts and I can't unequip the bucket. Guess I'll try a freshly extracted game and reapply the fixes and see if it fixes the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: alidenyen

JackIsla

May 11, 2017
So I ran across a bug where once I've delivered the bucket of water to father, I'm still holding 2 buckets and I can't seem to unequip them or access the menu at all. Any tips on fix ?

xdrakensx

May 7, 2017
Even after i applied the hotfix and start a new game with fresh installation, I still have the water bucket bug and cant unequip it.

Reactions: alidenyen

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Hotfix for all known bugs seems to be released today.
Yeah, MuseX just said he's releasing another patch that will fix all known bugs. Will post it as soon as its there.

<promo>Also, if you pledge $10, you can get it yourself :D </promo>

rancho

Aug 8, 2017
For anybody stuck with the bucket bug: Go to your friend's house at the bottom right of the town. Go upstairs then back downstairs and the bucket will unequip. This worked for me with hotfixes 1 and 2 applied.

Reactions: JackIsla

joegarlic12

Aug 22, 2017
Hi All

I cant seem to use the axe in the farm or anywhere else has anyone had this issue before? also when i go to give bread to a character i get Type Error cannot read property 'Push' of null any idea how to fix this?

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
How do one convert copper ore to copper ingot, can someone help me with this please? And how do I get berries for Mia? thanks in anticipation of a response.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes