Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Why can't i move the items i have in my chest into my inventory? they just disappear????

jason122222

Apr 23, 2017
where i can get the recipe craft for medicine and tunic and garlic recipe?
i already have the ingredient but not the recipe

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
um i hate to say this.. but i tried give bread to Nina it crash. when i tried to pick up watercan from box it dissapears.. not even much have been added early game and it bugs a lot and this late not much been fixed on that part?:S

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
hey guys, and girls if there are any here haha ^^ Im just wondering how mutch content this game has? like a start to end or something ?? :S

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Spend some much time in the game only to find out that crutial tools I left in the box disapear when removed ...

Thx
Game is unplayable ...

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
"ERROR
Failed to load: img/dsiHUD/Skill_.png
For more information, push F"

Got this error when i returned the water buckets to father. Right after interacting with father this popped up.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
lolz.. all i almost see is error reports.. is this alpha v or something?:S.. the xxx stuff seems rather minimal so far too unless i missed something or did something wrong? also farming system seems bugged, all i've been able to do is remove stuff, use plow, then plant and nothing more.. watering does nothing, as far that i can tell.. somedays i get/have more gold some days not but i get no items to sell or create from it... :S

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
In this game we don't have any .png only rpgmvp I'll try to put a image with the same name in the folder hoping no more script failure....

gromit43

Nov 16, 2017
Please can any tell how to use food in the game? The bread was suppose to give him (MC) 10 stamina but I can not use it. I hold it and clicked shift as instructed by the father but it doesn't work, I could use it to administer food to his father though. I did appreciate an instruct or two on how to go about this.

You have to be holding the bread to use it

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
I just see on SVS a fix 3 for version6 maybe we need waiting the fix 1000 this game was not tested by the dev after 10 min you're done ...sorry speaking like this I'm just kinding!

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes