dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
f doesn't do anything. i tried that before posting.

what did it say for you? when you say "yeah dude", do you mean you are familiar with the message? what does it mean?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
any one familiar with this messsage?

4.9 is the first version i'll be playing. i should have the RTP, i play a lot of rpg maker type games.
You don't need a RTP for Farmer's Dreams. It is made in RPG Maker MV and includes everything you need. Last time I checked the game was packaged with the Enigma packer which makes a single executable out of the game files. That tool is most likely the problem. You could try running the game in Vista compatibility mode or find the Enigma unpacker in the tools forum and unpack the game and run it that way.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
tried vista mode and enigma unpacker.

vista gives me this error

and enigma unpacker gives me this error

Farmer's Dreams R4.9\Game.exe
[+] MD5: 76AB6C2E984AB3855E665A05EE296916
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

(i haven't modded / cheated / hacked this game in any way. i just downloaded and tried running it).

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I had the exact same problem with my laptop(game running slow) which ironically also ran windows 10, but my PC ran it just fine with windows 7. My PC is more powerful than my laptop though so the comparison isn't exactly a fair one.
Interesting I wonder if changing the settings for the application file to run on win7 would make a difference! I have try that out and edit this post as to whether it worked or not!

Switched compatibility (it was already set for win8) down to win 7, no difference. Tried playing with the settings in properties, even ran the compatibility troubleshooting on it but it runs the same as it did before.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
what is webGL? is it something i can download or part of the graphic card? i have amd and trust me. it has prevented me from playing games before that were developed specifically for Nvidia gpu's.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
what is webGL? is it something i can download or part of the graphic card? i have amd and trust me. it has prevented me from playing games before that were developed specifically for Nvidia gpu's.
WebGL has to do with your internet browser.

alfa500

Jul 6, 2017
Talk to Mia. If you have a Honor Alignment (more Honor points than Corruption points) Mia will offer to take care of your father. This will lead to a new relationship path with her and a new scene at the end of Day 3

Honors are more than corruption
But nothing happens (((Why)))

daminz

Jan 6, 2018
This game in unplayable, since at water quest you cannot open menu, to use bucket. I did as mentioned in previous posts at "peek " event, but menu is still not available.

alfa500

Jul 6, 2017
Linda: - Anyway, answer me, what is that you want the most?
● To have sex (Physicality + 1)
● To be loved (Charisma + 1)
● To protect the people I love (Combat + 1)
● To be a great farmer (Farming + 1)
What should I choose?

Trac232

Nov 6, 2017
any one familiar with this messsage?

4.9 is the first version i'll be playing. i should have the RTP, i play a lot of rpg maker type games.
To resolve this issue copy the files from the 4.9 folder to the previous version folder(preferably to 4.2, which is what I did). Choose to replace the files in the old folder. The v4.9 link provided by the OP has many files missing. Doing so will let you run the game without the error. P.S If anyone could upload the latest walkthrough it would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
To resolve this issue copy the files from the 4.9 folder to the previous version folder(preferably to 4.2, which is what I did). Choose to replace the files in the old folder. The v4.9 link provided by the OP has many files missing. Doing so will let you run the game without the error. P.S If anyone could upload the latest walkthrough it would be much appreciated.
FOr the walkthrough the last post the creator of the walkthrough made said about updating it, but there's been nothing about it since. I believe that the developer provides a walkthrough with the game, did you look in the games files (main folder)? it's a PDF file!

Reactions: Trac232

Trac232

Nov 6, 2017
FOr the walkthrough the last post the creator of the walkthrough made said about updating it, but there's been nothing about it since. I believe that the developer provides a walkthrough with the game, did you look in the games files (main folder)? it's a PDF file!
I checked the folder for a .pdf file. The closest thing to a .pdf file is a 'pdf.dll' file. Is that it?

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
View attachment 8559

Overview:

In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not so good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father's farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and... oh, wait, you don't know how to fight!

I have started the game, and played through to the point where the MC and Nina have entered the cave. They have a brief conversation, and then a picture of Nina - hands in the air, mouth open, and looking down - appears. Sound continues with water dripping, and the storm can be heard, but the game does not move. What causes it to freeze ?
Released: 3/Mar/18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v4.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:​

Download: - - - - - - - - -

4.9 Update
- - - - - -
Extras:
shared by @Rozhok

View attachment 8553 View attachment 8555 View attachment 8556 View attachment 8557 View attachment 8560 View attachment 31926 View attachment 31927 View attachment 31928 View attachment 31929 View attachment 31930 View attachment 31931

bricktop

Dec 11, 2017
I can't seem to complete the "responsible partying" quest. I went with Mia and Sam to start the fire, didn't have rum so I didn't serve alcohol to anyone and left with Mia. The next day I go to talk to the Elder and I can't turn in the quest.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is it possible thatn in 4.9 update menu again can't be opened when need to get water from well?!
That bug was present in 3something version than was fixed in 4.2 and now present again. This dev should go sweeping streets or something not make games.

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Tools system JUST DOESNT WORK. tried all possible combination for SIMPLE task as chopping wood in your garden - and nothing. Why to complicate something that simple? Wouldnt be enough just to equip tools in your hands and click on "wood" or "grass" or whatever ? Deleted game after whole game "day" of trying to "clean garden" - so i couldnt get "recipe for fence" from father - so i couldnt continue with nothing....

PS i am using azerty keyboard but it shouldnt matter

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes