Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
How do I use the pick, Axe, and Sycthe? I equip them and hit the button and get nada happening.
You have be right on top of it, with weeds when you try to walk through them you can't. Same with logs laying around, rocks, ect... If your not on top of it the MC will not be able to do anything. If you are then there's something going on with your game? I went through thur game (most recent update) and the equipment worked for me.

WIth the weeds one hit and there done with, Logs with standard axe 3 hits, rocks 3 or 4 hits with miners pick!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Is this game still suffering from VRAM hunger? I remember playing this back in the version where it stopped right after the forest party, and it had awful memory leak problems.
I am not sure if it is the game or the engine, but either way, I constantly had to close and open the game again to reset the ram usage.
I'm having the issues, one thing I figured out from other RPG games, when the devs start adding light/shade effects it seems to kill system memory, I got 5 gigs of memory and have played some high end video games without problems.

Diffidently something in the game causing problems!

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
I'm having the issues, one thing I figured out from other RPG games, when the devs start adding light/shade effects it seems to kill system memory, I got 5 gigs of memory and have played some high end video games without problems.

Diffidently something in the game causing problems!
That is the problem, the shadows of them clouds and what not. They need to be able to be switched off. It is chewing ram like crazy. Indoors, smooth as butter, some areas like the mine, lake and paths, all good. However, near the town with the clouds and shading, bam, chews ram like a hungry slut.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I admit I totally gave in to my kink and all girls are virgins:( To be honest tho considering their age and behaviour only Evelynn and Brooke seem kinda experienced. But I'm sure these are just naughty virgins \m/

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
That is the problem, the shadows of them clouds and what not. They need to be able to be switched off. It is chewing ram like crazy. Indoors, smooth as butter, some areas like the mine, lake and paths, all good. However, near the town with the clouds and shading, bam, chews ram like a hungry slut.
For me indoors seems to be he worst, it lags badly! I thought about playing with the video control options but that only works if your setting it to play a video games (example -- GTA V) really no difference in trying to adjust it for RPGM games

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
For me indoors seems to be he worst, it lags badly! I thought about playing with the video control options but that only works if your setting it to play a video games (example -- GTA V) really no difference in trying to adjust it for RPGM games
Really, it is worse indoors for you. That is strange. Are you running a good(ish) computer?
Either way this game needs to be fixed, it might have a RAM leak too. I am running an AMD gpu, and I can override the application and set it how I please, so I let the AMD software do it for me, so yeah the only lag I get is outdoors in the town, it spikes though, like running through the town then all of a sudden, my character freezes and lags for a second or two. But yeah, RAM usage is huge on this game.

Reactions: Namco15

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Really, it is worse indoors for you. That is strange. Are you running a good(ish) computer?
Either way this game needs to be fixed, it might have a RAM leak too. I am running an AMD gpu, and I can override the application and set it how I please, so I let the AMD software do it for me, so yeah the only lag I get is outdoors in the town, it spikes though, like running through the town then all of a sudden, my character freezes and lags for a second or two. But yeah, RAM usage is huge on this game.
Yeah I got a good system, with win10 so I'm not sure why this is going on, I even check the drivers for possible updates but there all current! The only other thing I can come up with is the graphics card. But I have played some high end video games without any problems. Maybe I need to get another graphics card! Only the next one is anywhere from 500 - 1,000 (even 1,500) dollars.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Seems a lot of quests are broken in this game. I can't seem to finish the forest quest nor can I finish the party quest. I went to the party but it won't tell me I finished it (brought Mia home, didn't drink at all and I still have to party responsibly, if I do it again the next day there's nobody there and everyone is in the village). Same with the forest, I went there over 10 times and it still isn't finished. Not sure if I did something wrong or that it's the game. Keep getting the same dialogue with the characters as well

zollame456

Mar 13, 2018
Help update the crack file must enter? Fit the crack file I can't talk to the shift's mother, Heather, and marcus on the North of the city at all. As a step to update the file maybe?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i have had two gamebreaking bugs, (one was probably my fault)

on day one where you are supposed to go to the well and pick up water you cant actually go to the menu to get the item, i had to start over again and then when i got to the well again i had the same problem. fixed it by equipping it before leaving the farm as the menu bug seems to happen after you see the two guys run to spy on the couple thats fucking in the abandoned house. after the mission was done i could access the menus again.

second one is that the game crashed when i was saving, might be because i used a saveeditor earlier so that one might be on me.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes