neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
How to give food to the village? I try holding a piece of bread and press shift on everyone but they don't take it.
The quest is for u to sell your food to the box behind village elder (Mia House) , only crops and apple can be sold i think.

I already gave the rum in exchange for the hammer early on, so the other 2 options were to steal or harvester a crop, problem is that my crop is not growing for the last 5 days, I've been watering everyday and still nothing. As for the steal part, I can't ask Sam for help after choosing "steal" with the bartender, when I talk to him I can only start the party (ask for help is not highlighted).

There's also explore the forest 10 times, I've been there 15-20 times, but somehow I don't get the mission complete.

All in all, I like the game and characters. I'll be back when things get fixed a bit.
The crops are working , if you watered it , then u better check if the seeds still on it , its very easy to destroy the seeds accidentally with a 2ndary tools. U should able see the seed dots on the soil
As for steal option , yep i can't figure out how either .. some things are inventory triggered i think , like selling Mia or Heather out to Darius , I think u need low gold?? The hunter quest aint complete yet as of current version , so yah... anyway thats some game elements involved , so i expect it be harder to code than a VN... yep its quite a nice game.. hope to see more of it soon too/
I searched this forum and, while I found this question asked several times, I never saw an actual answer.
You'd expect that you can simply pick up the wooden planks using the action command, and that you can cut down the plant using the scythe like you can the green grass, but neither works.
Yep , strangely in 4.2 , u can remove the plank, grass , trees and rocks using the correct tools provided , axe , pickaxe , scythe , but in 4.9 , I can't get it to work any more pressing on the tools , nothing happen... I not sure what happen , hoping the next patch can fix it . The farming hoe and watering can still works though , at least i can grow crops sporadically >.<

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone have an orientation on the plug-in script structure I can see or they can run me through (the plug-ins themselves and not the RPG Maker MV plug-in script system)? This project is very plug-in heavy and relies on the plug-in scripts for just about any action, so it would take a while to learn the structure of things starting from scratch.

It seems very few questions about this game can be actually answered without finding the associated scripts.

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Hi, it's been a long time since I last played.

Is it become a sandbox game yet ? Are the savegames compatibles between version ?

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
then I want to apologize first if I'm too rough, but either the game is a big bug or the walk is wrong or I'm very stupid and mess up everything wrong.
according to the walk, I have to talk to Mia and she suggests me to take care of my dad, but instead she makes me look for blueberries I find no matter after studying Marcus the lesson had to have some scene, not to mention the old mission is different.
So what do I do if I get confused to start over again ????
Do not misunderstand me to play very interesting but ....

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
then I want to apologize first if I'm too rough, but either the game is a big bug or the walk is wrong or I'm very stupid and mess up everything wrong.
according to the walk, I have to talk to Mia and she suggests me to take care of my dad, but instead she makes me look for blueberries I find no matter after studying Marcus the lesson had to have some scene, not to mention the old mission is different.
So what do I do if I get confused to start over again ????
Do not misunderstand me to play very interesting but ....
There is a new walkthrough for 4.9 ... I saw one posted by Rozhok and kd3

The old walkthrough is very obsolete , so I don't think u wanna use that.
Why yes when I return from well to encounter nina grandmother I can't talk with marcus?
U can only talk with marcus after 12.01 am....need to wait 1 hour

Reactions: Krum13
Oct 21, 2017
Loving it so far... and not meaning to be pedantic but wouldn't a hurricane only effect a coastal town? Hurricanes are primarily sea based. :)

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The crops are working , if you watered it , then u better check if the seeds still on it , its very easy to destroy the seeds accidentally with a 2ndary tools. U should able see the seed dots on the soil/
As you can see on the picture bellow, my crops were a few days old already, they just stop growing for the last 5 days when I was playing even though I watered them everyday (one of them I planted a day earlier than the rest:p). I believe it was a glitch or something, but like I said, I really like the game and I'll check again at later date. Thanks for answering this and the other comments as well.

Farmers dream.jpg

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm I the only one to notice this game lags badly? I got a new system with win10 and still doesn't run smooth? Not sure if I need to update graphic drivers or get a Graphic card? It kind of annoying playing the game with the lag you can get to certain areas in the game and it backs off, but going inside of building or certain areas the lag is bad.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I'm I the only one to notice this game lags badly? I got a new system with win10 and still doesn't run smooth? Not sure if I need to update graphic drivers or get a Graphic card? It kind of annoying playing the game with the lag you can get to certain areas in the game and it backs off, but going inside of building or certain areas the lag is bad.
For me, running around unnecessarily with tools or items equipped, definitely causes lag. Also, running with the mouse instead of the keyboard caused me some lagging.

Reactions: Dracodadark

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
constantly get error: failed to load "img\pictures\itemslot98.png" or something very similar when opening inventory screen now that I'm like halfway thru the playable content. no clue what triggered it. Game crashes, that's it for me for another 6 months I suppose.

renegadex96

May 19, 2017
How do you activate your character's combat skills? Trying to get the Laura scenes after the party

Edit---

Didn't go back far enough in my search. Apparently it's done via the first dream. Choose protect your loved ones

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes