kd3

Jan 3, 2018
I struggle with the medicin u gonna get to ur father, i have spoken to the elder man now they say that i need to talk to elder silas. but where is she?? i cant find her
The elder man is elder silas. You need to go speak with him again to get the medicine for your father. Once you've gotten it the first time, you'll have to go into the forest later to get the ingredients to make it in the future. You'll need to speak with Aaron in the bottom left of the village to go into the forest.

D

Deleted member 154834

How to update the game? Copy all the the things from 4.9 to 4.2?

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Ugh this game is getting more annoying each time I play it..first you had to manage your energy and now I see hes added a clock to..I want to take my time with games, adding a clock ticking on in realtime just makes it stressful.

Reactions: lalo and Naypwn

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys im getting an error whenever I try to extact the 4.9 update it says "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" any idea on how to fix this?
Are you certain you have the right kind of rpg player? That was my problem first time I downloaded it. Please check and make sure, if not then of course download and install. Otherwise I suggest re-extracting the zip/rar folder contents and make sure your anti-virus software isn't removing or blocking certain files. Both of those are usually the common cause. Hope it helps.

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
brother I have a problem, right from the beginning, I got to the well, but I can not open the menu with the elements to fill water, no button at all responds to me, what to do

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Release 5.0

There is no new content compared to R4.9, this is just a standalone version, meaning you won't need to download previous versions in order to play it.

Reactions: Teaber

frezenex

Feb 14, 2018
brother I have a problem, right from the beginning, I got to the well, but I can not open the menu with the elements to fill water, no button at all responds to me, what to do
you press on the bucket in your inventory and equip it so you have it on the shift box. after that click space/enter on the well and then you should recive water in your bucket.

Reactions: Krum13

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
you press on the bucket in your inventory and equip it so you have it on the shift box. after that click space/enter on the well and then you should recive water in your bucket.
to know what to do in the walk, the problem was that the buttons were not triggered, and I started the game from the beginning, now I passed it, I do not know some crash was probably there, if there is no more such stupid breaks that it does not think start again

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
when i start the game it crash and say ''type error, cannot read property 'blendmodes' of undefined. Any solution to that?

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
when i start the game it crash and say ''type error, cannot read property 'blendmodes' of undefined. Any solution to that?
Forget it, i solved the problem, for any one who have it, the solution is the next
1 - open game project of rpgmaker mv in the carpet www of farmers dreams
2- open the plugins in rpgmaker editor
3- desactive advanced khas light graphics
4- enjoy

ahmedarab

Jun 28, 2017
Hey guys im getting an error whenever I try to extact the 4.9 update it says "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" any idea on how to fix this?
try to extract it by 7z app ... not by winrar .... I Had the same problem and using 7z fix it

blank

Nov 13, 2016
so are all the ntr scenes stoppable or will there be some that you can't do anything about?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Forget it, i solved the problem, for any one who have it, the solution is the next
1 - open game project of rpgmaker mv in the carpet www of farmers dreams
2- open the plugins in rpgmaker editor
3- desactive advanced khas light graphics
4- enjoy
I have the same problem and can't understand anything you say XD!!!, game project??, rpgmaker editor??
5464564578978.JPG
Who it's supossed to be game project??

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
so are all the ntr scenes stoppable or will there be some that you can't do anything about?
BRM told me that the ntr content in this game is all avoidable. Actually you have to actively seek it out. So you won't just stumble on any of it, let alone be forced into it.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes