Escape

May 12, 2017
I think the OP needs to have the "old" version as well in order to use the 4.9 update. Can someone put it back in there?

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
can you get anywhere with nina yet? like her the most and also really want to steal her from that walking talking bunghole bf of hers

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@Ryahn
Apparently those old links were needed. The update is a patch.
Not sure if you kept those old links or not :oops:

Alternatively if anybody has links to the old version please post them.
or if you have the old version on your computer you can make a free account on Mega and upload it there. Same with google drive.
Not sure of other file hosting sites

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
@Ryahn
Apparently those old links were needed. The update is a patch.
Not sure if you kept those old links or not :oops:

Alternatively if anybody has links to the old version please post them.
or if you have the old version on your computer you can make a free account on Mega and upload it there. Same with google drive.
Not sure of other file hosting sites
Fixed

cheldee

Jul 16, 2017
I can't even get this one to work. Ran as Administrator/Troubleshot Compatibility, etc. All it will do is start to a blank screen, then instantly close.

inoc

May 31, 2017
Hey guys im getting an error whenever I try to extact the 4.9 update it says "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" any idea on how to fix this?

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Is there any Nina scenes ?
No sex scenes with her yet. This last update did add a scene where you can sneak on her or one of the other girls (Mia, Brooke, Evelyn, Heather, Amanda, Sophie, or Laura) at the lake taking a bath though.

It does require that you have gotten the stealth ability from Marcus and then having to complete a quest for him.

I've attached the walkthrough for 4.9 also in case you or anyone else needs it.

Just a heads up also, I've tried to speak to Marcus after getting the 8 mushrooms but am not able to speak to him despite following the walkthrough, so it might be a bug to look out for.
Edit: Be sure to hold the mushrooms when you go talk to Marcus.

frezenex

Feb 14, 2018
I struggle with the medicin u gonna get to ur father, i have spoken to the elder man now they say that i need to talk to elder silas. but where is she?? i cant find her

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes