4ndr01de

Apr 18, 2017
How do you do the letter thing from Sophie to Toby? I showed it to Marcus, but im not getting an option to wait until midnight?
You have to wait till 11:00 PM (NO option to wait: you can farm, go to the lake, do nothing) then go to the abandoned house.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
I ended up trying to just stand around, but nothing ever happened ... also its really weird one clock is 24 hr and they keep mentioning am/pm in other stuff lol

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Yeah i can convert the times, but the NPCs mention like 1pm or 11pm while the clock is 24 hrs. you would think it would be better to have both of them the same. either am/pm or 24 hr clock instead of mixing them :p

Ill give it another try tho, do you hand the letter to toby after handing it to marcus or just keep it?

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Same way you did in the tutorial, take it to the well, equip it and use it.

Well i got the scene but having to stand around for 20 min in RL while the clock slowly ticks up is absurd, he needs to seriously add a better way to progress time ... and Granny is badass :p

Ugh wish there was a new walkthrough, ive done everything like a day ahead of the walkthrough and the house is already built i think? so confused :p

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Hey guys. Where can I find Black Berries ? And I did the 10 forests with Aaron, but can't turn it in he only proposes me to go back.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
CGI LINK PLS?
I use this download to decrypt the images....

Its just basically just browser scripts , I think u can use the creator web page if you don't want to download.

the system.json file is in the game data folder , if i remember correctly , click "detect" after that just select all the .rpgmpv files that you wanna decrypt and save into a zip file. Hope it helps

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Same way you did in the tutorial, take it to the well, equip it and use it.

Well i got the scene but having to stand around for 20 min in RL while the clock slowly ticks up is absurd, he needs to seriously add a better way to progress time ... and Granny is badass :p

Ugh wish there was a new walkthrough, ive done everything like a day ahead of the walkthrough and the house is already built i think? so confused :p
Go to the place where they hold the party & go into the place where the Apples & Yellow tulips are! The game advances one hour & To be safe Save prior going through As sometime it's two Hours :)

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Yeah, going to the Lake is +2 Hours, 1 for each way. But tryin to find my way back is hard as hell ... pitch black lol.
It would be far more interesting to have a watch or something so you could progress time.

Oct 22, 2017
HELP!!!!!!!!!
Guys game cant be played i tried to run it and it said cannot read property 'blendmodes' please help me guys at first i thought maybe i just need to wait for new update after this latest update i tried download it again but still it said cannot read property.. please tell me what should i do?

om3079

Oct 11, 2017
My game is kinda stocked in day 2, 3
nothing happens after that. crops not growing, dad not passing in day 3,4.
Is it fixed in update?

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Is there any NTR scene where the MC gets to watch Nina taken by someone else? if yes, does that come through a +friendship or -friendship path? Cheers

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
My game is kinda stocked in day 2, 3
nothing happens after that. crops not growing, dad not passing in day 3,4.
Is it fixed in update?
u need to water the crops with the watering can.. a darker soil patch indicate its "watered" , don't follow the walkthrough , the entire game is kinda revamped.. now dad need medicine and food for 7 days, no need to rebuilt house , then quest complete , mia will come and take care of him...btw just a note , some crops just grown once and gone , some like corn will keep producing each day forever
Is there any NTR scene where the MC gets to watch Nina taken by someone else? if yes, does that come through a +friendship or -friendship path? Cheers
Nope , the game is pretty much still in early stages? The developer actually revamp the game instead of building on it , from what i see only heather and Mia got some NTR scenes which are pretty tame too....unless u count the town slut sophie fooling around with militia as NTR , which i think some ppl will , pretty much not much NTR content yet although the game have hints of happening in the future

om3079

Oct 11, 2017
u need to water the crops with the watering can.. a darker soil patch indicate its "watered" , don't follow the walkthrough , the entire game is kinda revamped.. now dad need medicine and food for 7 days, no need to rebuilt house , then quest complete , mia will come and take care of him...btw just a note , some crops just grown once and gone , some like corn will keep producing each day forever

Nope , the game is pretty much still in early stages? The developer actually revamp the game instead of building on it , from what i see only heather and Mia got some NTR scenes which are pretty tame too....unless u count the town slut sophie fooling around with militia as NTR , which i think some ppl will , pretty much not much NTR content yet although the game have hints of happening in the future
Dude I said it's stocked. My father is not passing out and I watering crops since day

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes