Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i have the same prolem like yin yang. i want to start the event in that mia is sleeping, but to do so, i have to start the mia+darius path.
HOW?

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
i have the same prolem like yin yang. i want to start the event in that mia is sleeping, but to do so, i have to start the mia+darius path.
HOW?
at day 8 mia offer take care the father but i dont see mia sleep event!!!
View attachment 67172
I actually posted something about this a few posts back.
"You have to talk to Darius when you have a low amount of gold (I had about 50) and then he'll ask about one of the girls(Mia/Heather). Select Mia in that dialogue. You'll have to go talk to her to let her know Darius "needs help." Once she talks to him, then that'll be the start of Mia+Darius path. After you've done that, then you'll be able to talk to Mia when she is sleeping in the chair by the dad's bed between 10 and 11 pm. Save before you do since you have some choices here.

From my experience, after I talked to her during this time frame, I had to wait a couple of nights to talk to the dad after 11 pm to get the chest key and then the necklace. From there you should be able to give it to Mia. "

Reactions: yin yang

yin yang

Feb 5, 2018
I actually posted something about this a few posts back.
"You have to talk to Darius when you have a low amount of gold (I had about 50) and then he'll ask about one of the girls(Mia/Heather). Select Mia in that dialogue. You'll have to go talk to her to let her know Darius "needs help." Once she talks to him, then that'll be the start of Mia+Darius path. After you've done that, then you'll be able to talk to Mia when she is sleeping in the chair by the dad's bed between 10 and 11 pm. Save before you do since you have some choices here.

From my experience, after I talked to her during this time frame, I had to wait a couple of nights to talk to the dad after 11 pm to get the chest key and then the necklace. From there you should be able to give it to Mia. "
it's worked
can i ask another question?
mc's father ask to bring helther to meet him, although helther own me a favor many days before but when i come to see her, it's still the donate screen. why?

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Try using Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter (first result in google) ;)
Thanks for the tip! I wasn't sure why unpacker wasn't working as it had worked for other games before.

it's worked
can i ask another question?
mc's father ask to bring helther to meet him, although helther own me a favor many days before but when i come to see her, it's still the donate screen. why?
Go to Heather's house after 10 pm and then that'll trigger her coming to speak with the MC.

imansou

Jul 14, 2017
you could probably create it, depending on what you use to edit your save. it might also have moved since then.
Ah, okay. I will give it a shot although I have no clue how to do it.

EDIT: Figured it out. Worked. It's still v237. Thx

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I think I must have missed something !

- I already went to the party (with Mia), and the following days, Sam always proposes to me to go there. And I find myself alone on the place of the game.

- Also, after the game, Sophie asks me to bring alcohol. (!!!)
I can not ask for help from Sam to steal alcohol (gray sentence)

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
i hope to see more of mia. the corrupt one as our slave * please make it happen* :D

mhh after finishing the mia part she disappeared and only shows up to help darius. is this planned?

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
You have to be below 50 gold (I used the save editor to increase or decrease gold) then talk to Darius and select "quest".

To make heather "fake" girlfriend: donate 500 gold to her and tell her she owes you a favor. talk to Redd after the Mia scenes to introduce Heather as your girlfriend to him. (talk to her after 10pm to claim the favor).

Does anyone know how to get the new Laura scenes yet?
Where did you get the save editor?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes