LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
This one threw me off at first also. You have to talk to Darius when you have a low amount of gold (I had about 50) and then he'll ask about one of the girls(Mia/Heather). Select Mia in that dialogue. You'll have to go talk to her to let her know Darius "needs help." Once she talks to him, then that'll be the start of Mia+Darius path. After you've done that, then you'll be able to talk to Mia in the chair by the dad's bed between 10 and 11 pm. Save before you do since you have some choices here.

Once I talked to her during this time frame, I had to wait a couple of nights to talk to the dad after 11 pm to get the chest key and then the necklace. From there you should be able to give it to Mia.
Thank you so much. By the way, Should I go to Mia's Route to go home with her during phase 2 or sam will do it?

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you so much. By the way, Should I go to Mia's Route to go home with her during phase 2 or sam will do it?
Happy to help. Right now it doesn't matter as there isn't really anything for Mia/MC vs Mia/Sam route. I stayed at the party since the walkthrough mentioned that events on the Mia/Sam route can be aborted later.
It's up to you if you wanna stay and chat with other people at the party or not.

Reactions: LeeBoi

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
Happy to help. Right now it doesn't matter as there isn't really anything for Mia/MC vs Mia/Sam route. I stayed at the party since the walkthrough mentioned that events on the Mia/Sam route can be aborted later.
It's up to you if you wanna stay and chat with other people at the party or not.
Hey kd3, I have the Sophies Extortion Quest. I already have plenty of Rum or Beer to give it to her but she hasn't appear again on the 23 minute night idk why. So I went to her house in the morning to give the rum as a gift to her but the quest is still incomplete. It says "Get some booze for the party" . please help

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
My watering can is now causing my crop patches to disappear. Is there a fix for this? I've attached the save file as a zip if you need to look at it

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
Hey Kd3 , I can't find the cat in my farm, I tried everywhere in my farm, & I have the Sophies Extortion Quest. I already have plenty of Rum or Beer to give it to her but she hasn't appear again on the 23 minute night idk why. So I went to her house in the morning to give the rum as a gift to her but the quest is still incomplete. It says "Get some booze for the party" . please help

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
There should be 16 new CG's with Laura, I can only get the couple first ones where you get cockblocked by the father. Anyone know how to get the rest?

D

Deleted member 42

Anyone know where the hell can you find spiked fruits? can't find them anywhere in forest

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
I have 2 questions, how do you start Darius's chain of event (with Mia or Heather), and how do you make heather your girlfriend in the new update ? :)

JorgeDom

Jan 19, 2018
I also have the problem with de Q and W button, maybe a new realease bug. I press those keys, I combine them (shift+Q, Q+Enter, ctr+Q, etc) and nothing happend. Im in 1st day, after giving meds to father. Thanks

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I have 2 questions, how do you start Darius's chain of event (with Mia or Heather), and how do you make heather your girlfriend in the new update ? :)
You have to be below 50 gold (I used the save editor to increase or decrease gold) then talk to Darius and select "quest".

To make heather "fake" girlfriend: donate 500 gold to her and tell her she owes you a favor. talk to Redd after the Mia scenes to introduce Heather as your girlfriend to him. (talk to her after 10pm to claim the favor).

Does anyone know how to get the new Laura scenes yet?

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I also have the problem with de Q and W button, maybe a new realease bug. I press those keys, I combine them (shift+Q, Q+Enter, ctr+Q, etc) and nothing happend. Im in 1st day, after giving meds to father. Thanks
Same here.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
- "Q" and "W" work only in your farm

- Do you have a tool in slot "Q" and "W" ?
You can find the tool in chest near the farm

- If you have something in slot "Shift", you can't work .
Press "X" to clear this slot

- Have enough Energy ?
(see )

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Hey kd3, I have the Sophies Extortion Quest. I already have plenty of Rum or Beer to give it to her but she hasn't appear again on the 23 minute night idk why. So I went to her house in the morning to give the rum as a gift to her but the quest is still incomplete. It says "Get some booze for the party" . please help
Hey Kd3 , I can't find the cat in my farm, I tried everywhere in my farm, & I have the Sophies Extortion Quest. I already have plenty of Rum or Beer to give it to her but she hasn't appear again on the 23 minute night idk why. So I went to her house in the morning to give the rum as a gift to her but the quest is still incomplete. It says "Get some booze for the party" . please help
I didn't continue on with Sophies Extortion. I went the route ending with "Bring it on!" If it's still showing incomplete after trying to give her a gift, I would assume that the quest isn't finished yet but should be in the future as there might be more to expand from it. The Hunter Training quest is the same way where you can visit the forest 10 time but it still isn't shown as completed.

As for the cat, its in the back of the MC's house. Go to the top of the house in the middle/pointed part by the trees.

Reactions: LeeBoi

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Can anyone upload the walkthrough of this game? I'm new to this game.
Heres a walkthrough from version 3.1

It is missing a few events that are in 4.2 however. I haven't seen an updated walkthrough for 4.2 as of yet.

Reactions: lTTMl

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
"As for the cat, its in the back of the MC's house. Go to the top of the house in the middle/pointed part by the trees."

TY kd3 !

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
You have to be below 50 gold (I used the save editor to increase or decrease gold) then talk to Darius and select "quest".

To make heather "fake" girlfriend: donate 500 gold to her and tell her she owes you a favor. talk to Redd after the Mia scenes to introduce Heather as your girlfriend to him. (talk to her after 10pm to claim the favor).

Does anyone know how to get the new Laura scenes yet?
For Heather's route, i think i can't get it because i went in the true love route with her during the party because i can't find her after 10PM and her door is closed

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
how do you help red i've crafted 7 medicne but it doesn't show up and for food can you just buy it or do you have to grow it, also ive done the 10 woods for hunting quest but it wont finish

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
am i missing something here? If i craft any new tools, like a new scythe, the one i have disappers and now i have none....

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes