LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
Thank you Kd3, Is there any extra scenes with Nina after the fire party since I click "Your right" when Nina was jealous that I brought Mia to the party and it says there's a new scene if you click "your right" and How do I get the new elise scene in chapter 4.2?
Heres a walkthrough from version 3.1

It is missing a few events that are in 4.2 however. I haven't seen an updated walkthrough for 4.2 as of yet.[/QThn

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
Heres a walkthrough from version 3.1

It is missing a few events that are in 4.2 however. I haven't seen an updated walkthrough for 4.2 as of yet.
How do I get the Scene with Nina & get to talk about trevor? Please help
ssss.png

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you Kd3, Is there any extra scenes with Nina after the fire party since I click "Your right" when Nina was jealous that I brought Mia to the party and it says there's a new scene if you click "your right" and How do I get the new elise scene in chapter 4.2?
How do I get the Scene with Nina & get to talk about trevor? Please help
View attachment 67105
So as far as I know there isn't a way to talk to Nina as of yet. The walkthrough that you posted a pic of looks like its for an older version than the one for 3.1. I haven't seen her at the well like that one had shown, and the 3.1 walkthrough says that this quest isn't completed yet, so it doesn't look like we can talk to Nina about Trevor yet. So it might have been removed from before.

I haven't been able to get any new scenes with Elise in 4.2 either. The last one I got was after getting her stuff for the garden. Still trying to figure out what new scheduled events were included with this last update.

Reactions: LeeBoi

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
- "Q" and "W" work only in your farm

- Do you have a tool in slot "Q" and "W" ?
You can find the tool in chest near the farm

- If you have something in slot "Shift", you can't work .
Press "X" to clear this slot

- Have enough Energy ?
(see )
Yes to everything, no change. Axe, Pick, Scythe doesn't work. Watering can and hoe works.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Yes to everything, no change. Axe, Pick, Scythe doesn't work. Watering can and hoe works.
For Axe, when you are near a tree (or log or trunk), do you see a text ?
Like on pictures in this post: ("Spoiler: Picture")

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
So as far as I know there isn't a way to talk to Nina as of yet. The walkthrough that you posted a pic of looks like its for an older version than the one for 3.1. I haven't seen her at the well like that one had shown, and the 3.1 walkthrough says that this quest isn't completed yet, so it doesn't look like we can talk to Nina about Trevor yet. So it might have been removed from before.

I haven't been able to get any new scenes with Elise in 4.2 either. The last one I got was after getting her stuff for the garden. Still trying to figure out what new scheduled events were included with this last update.
Should I get the older version so I could get the Nina and the main character Scene then?

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Should I get the older version so I could get the Nina and the main character Scene then?
I noticed that Cobra had mentioned there was a walkthrough posted recently for v4.2. But I'm not sure if it expands upon some of these events.

As for the quest with Nina, from the pics I saw from 3.1's game files, I don't think it's worth it honestly. There are 2 CG pics but nothing really interesting in them, just the MC with Nina near the well looking up at the moon.

Reactions: LeeBoi

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
I noticed that Cobra had mentioned there was a walkthrough posted recently for v4.2. But I'm not sure if it expands upon some of these events.

As for the quest with Nina, from the pics I saw from 3.1's game files, I don't think it's worth it honestly. There are 2 CG pics but nothing really interesting in them, just the MC with Nina near the well looking up at the moon.
Is there anyway I could open the picture CG files in the game ?

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
'

Getting stranger by the minute. I'm also nothing that my save is like 1/3 the size of the saves I had at the start of the game and compared to yours.
I cant hit those wood panels either, More than that. The village elder didnt give the quest at all at all. You get a free special bread and even that disappeared from inventory. I cleared a whole bunch of area but Redd still says "Clean up farm area before proceeding" The heck.

Walk through for 4.2 was released on patreon today (12 feb)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes