cideouz

Dec 11, 2017
all that just to look at the pictures no one has a link with all the images.

p.s i downloaded it and it cant find the jason file

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
I think i broke the game somehow, the whole letter thing on day 2 didnt finish, i handed it to marcus, but never got the option to "Wait till night" then day 3 came and 90% of the stuff listed in the guide doesnt happen and now day 4 nothing is happening either.

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
does anyone have the updated walktrhough for 4.2? Im on day 4 and none of whats in the walkthrough i have is an option, im just running around aimlessly and theres no events...

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
It appears there's a lot of game breaking bugs in this game. In my first run tools wouldn't function. I tried a save from Papy and got it to work but now my crop won't grow even when tended. I think the game needs quite some more time in development before it's playable.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
It appears there's a lot of game breaking bugs in this game. In my first run tools wouldn't function. I tried a save from Papy and got it to work but now my crop won't grow even when tended. I think the game needs quite some more time in development before it's playable.
Hello Bueno
My saves are not good (it was only to try tools).
I did a lots of bad choice and I have to restart a new game

peperoniasd

Jun 10, 2017
I can't use the tools (pickaxe, axe, etc.) i equip it and then try pressing Q or E and nothing happens, anyone has the same problem?

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
I can't use the tools (pickaxe, axe, etc.) i equip it and then try pressing Q or E and nothing happens, anyone has the same problem?
i'd had it too at the start of the game this is probably a bug. I started a new game and it worked well afterwards.

can anyone please tell me how to get copper ingots? also i can't finish the hunter quest i got 10/10 but it's still active

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
How do you do the letter thing from Sophie to Toby? I showed it to Marcus, but im not getting an option to wait until midnight?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes