neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Since day one and it's day 8 right now :/
And the crops are wheats nothing else
Urm... U mean stuck? Did u talk with the village elder at day 1. He is the old dude in the same house with Mia..The quest is different now..Dad is poisoned..elder will give u the first dose of antidote...and u have to make the rest by going to find the mats in forest with the hunter quest...and give dad daily 1 antidote and 1 food per day..the old dude will also give u the village food quest where u can sell your crop...

As for crop ...i have grown wheat b4 it seem okie...u see the seeds still on the soil? U should be able to see the seed dots..The seed can be destroyed if u accidentally use any tools again on the crop patch..if not i am sorry....not sure whats the problem too =(

Reactions: om3079

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Is there a way to remove tilled soil?
don't think so... but there's not much to do in your farm except tilling, no point removing the soil? , u can remove the crop/seed by using the farming hoe again though to plant new type of crop.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017

Not calling this one Release 5 just because it follows the update method I started using this month for bug fixing. I'll be uploading the Release 5 soon, the only difference is that it will be a "standalone" version, all content will be the same.
Make a backup of your game
Extract the files to your game's folder (R4 or above)

Release 4.9 Changelog:
- 39 new CGs
- 3 new events
- 1 new quest
- 2 new itens

I can't find a description of the exact new events, but check the walkthrough for info I guess.

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone knows where to find marcus after he teaches you the stealth? I want to show him the letter from Sophie, but he isnt where he used to be (upper, right part of map). Also, for some reason I cant flirt with anyone anymore. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Update the main post and put this thread in the latest update page please, give this game some love :)

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Equip wood.
Thanks, cant beleave I forgot about that :FeelsBadMan: But now I have a different problem, I managed to found only 4 mushrooms. Thought that they will reapeare in the forest but they never do no matter how many days I wait. Walkthrough says that I can buy them from brook, but I have no idea how.

iceman0486

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone know if it is currently possible to upgrade your tools? I have found copper ore in the past but I didn't know how to turn them into ingots for the crafting recipe.

demon8212

May 3, 2017
it's too much variable and we feel very tired....
do you know how many time we catch chickens?
do you know how hate when we lose power=we can't run?
do you know when we need sleep,we need exit many map or wait a long long time...
this is game ,we need fun,not real live in it.
think about too many boring thing..eat,tired,money,sleep,talk girl every day but little good feel...luckly this is no WC?
ag I know you want a great world, but it will not work,you are not the first,they never succeed,the player don't want it.
the CG is very very good ,but when I played 2h,I don't want play it anymore..too tired..the corn water every day but like never grow..the grils only half heart if you flirt-2 and gift can't give she..
and I feel fear.. if you up the game ,the save can't use ,all the hard work will again and again ,I feel very very fear..
Sorry if I talk too cruelty. if you made a variable ,it better let player feel happy and satisfy.
I think you need make it easy and not so long..

but I really like the game . I think you can work it out!

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
avoidable or unavoidable ntr? there really should be two tags!
avoidable...any decision leading to NTR is very obvious , but unlike VNs with pseudo decisions , this one actually affects the game-play through from thereon coz it aint linear VN but more of a game.

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Game works pretty great at this point, just a couple of suggestions. It would be great to give players chance to skip time. It is somewhat possible now with the signs next to the pub and shop, but you can only wait until a certain time and you still cant go to sleep. So if there is nothing more to do on that day you have to either wait or run to and out of the lake to skip time. Well or at least possibility to build well near your house would be great. The game works and looks amazing now so adding new content and story would be (at least from my perspective) preferable to reworking the mechanics so the save files between releases stay compatible. It takes half a day to finish the game at this point and doing that every month is becoming pain in the ass. I would also very much appreciate more animated scenes like that one with Heather. I am guessing it is complicated and time demanding so I understand the all CGs cant be animated, but the most important ones, like the new one with Laura would be great. Anyway, thanks for great work :)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes