kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you but I'm stuck with the mine because I can only get 1 rum after I open the chest in the cave.
You can get more at the pub later after you are able to successfully harvest crops. It takes about 3 days to get a fully grown crop after planting and watering it each day.

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
You can get more at the pub later after you are able to successfully harvest crops. It takes about 3 days to get a fully grown crop after planting and watering it each day.
Any kinds of seeds right? Carrots,Wheat,Corn,Pepper etc?

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
@kd3 how do you harvest the crops? I've use the hoe but it doesn't give me the item it only clears the spot. I'm trying to figure out what tool I need to use

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It sounds like I played a very old build but I dont think it was much more than a month ago, I used the walkthrough in the thread so yeah I probably missed a lot of scenes by following it. I do like NTR so I traded Heather on purpose hoping to see a scene since the option to trade her was there but I never saw a scene and thats always disappointing when there is the build up and then the choice but no scene, also I went on the Mia route because I wanted to see the MC with her first at least and the walkthrough said I had to do basically nothing until her scene to get it, if the walkthrough had said it was a scene that didnt involve the MC I probably wouldnt have played her route yet.
Well MuseX did a total rework last month, a lot of things changed.

The first NTR scene with heather is in the game. But it doesn't go very far yet.

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
@kd3 how do you harvest the crops? I've use the hoe but it doesn't give me the item it only clears the spot. I'm trying to figure out what tool I need to use
You don't need a tool. Go stand directly on the crop and then press the space bar to add the crop to your inventory. I should note though that I've had issues with carrots where you cannot walk on them.

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Any kinds of seeds right? Carrots,Wheat,Corn,Pepper etc?
Yeah, any one should work. I wouldn't recommend carrots though because I've seen that they seem to have an issue where you can't walk over the fully grown crop to recover it. I've done wheat, corn and potatoes without any issues.

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
If I use a cheat for apple so I can have 300 apple to complete the food donation quest. So I can talk to vincent now? or Will I have an issue if I use cheat using 300 apples instead of waiting your crops to grow to sell it to the chest in the elders house?

KD3

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
If I use a cheat for apple so I can have 300 apple to complete the food donation quest. So I can talk to vincent now? or Will I have an issue if I use cheat using 300 apples instead of waiting your crops to grow to sell it to the chest in the elders house?

KD3
You can use a cheat to help you out. I went a different way and instead modified the save and changed the Food Donation Villiage to 300 instead because modifying the item count in my inventory didn't work for some reason. Should be #269 under the variables tab if you use RPGMakerSaveEdit

Reactions: Rozhok

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
You can use a cheat to help you out. I went a different way and instead modified the save and changed the Food Donation Villiage to 300 instead because modifying the item count in my inventory didn't work for some reason. Should be #269 under the variables tab if you use RPGMakerSaveEdit
Thanks so much bro. But the problem is I'm done with the 300 donation quest, and I still can't talk to vincent about the food donation. Am I doing something wrong?

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks so much bro. But the problem is I'm done with the 300 donation quest, and I still can't talk to vincent about the food donation. Am I doing something wrong?
Have you talked to the elder guy? Once you do that you should get the quest completed achievement. After you do that then you can talk to Vincent.

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
Have you talked to the elder guy? Once you do that you should get the quest completed achievement. After you do that then you can talk to Vincent.
I did ): and I went to vincent I still don't have nothing , no quests. After 3 days it's 5 days, No quests either lol.
I guess I should start from the beginning.

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
For the Nina's Father Quest 1. How do I catch Trevor or Spy on Trevor? Please Help.

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
I did ): and I went to vincent I still don't have nothing , no quests. After 3 days it's 5 days, No quests either lol.
I guess I should start from the beginning.
What did elder say after you spoke to him? Did the achievement show as completed?

Umm sorry for asking alot, but I'm having a hard time for the mother's necklace. I want to give it to Mia but I couldn't get it the necklace from the beginning
Have you already completed "taking care of Redd" and had Mia go to help out the MC's father?

Reactions: alfa500

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
For the Nina's Father Quest 1. How do I catch Trevor or Spy on Trevor? Please Help.
For this one you have to have completed Taking care of Redd, then go to the well between 4 pm and 7 pm and Nina and Trevor will be talking, he'll try to pressure her into something sexual. Once this event happens you can talk to her father. That's all the content available for Trevor/Nina as of right now.

This will also allow you to trigger the party event later on as well.

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
Regarding the Q and W buttons.

Do you have something else in your hands in the "shift" spot? If so press ESC to clear it and try again. This will block it from working.
nope just have those out... it highlights stuff but doesn't do anything.

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
For this one you have to have completed Taking care of Redd, then go to the well between 4 pm and 7 pm and Nina and Trevor will be talking, he'll try to pressure her into something sexual. Once this event happens you can talk to her father. That's all the content available for Trevor/Nina as of right now.

This will also allow you to trigger the party event later on as well.
Hey Kd3, one more thing bro about the quest "Finish “Take Care of Redd” quest, start Mia+Darius path, Talk to Mia at your house between 10 and 11 PM". I was waiting for mia at 10-11 Pm in my house. So when it was 10pm. Mia disappeared. Please Help.

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Hey Kd3, one more thing bro about the quest "Finish “Take Care of Redd” quest, start Mia+Darius path, Talk to Mia at your house between 10 and 11 PM". I was waiting for mia at 10-11 Pm in my house. So when it was 10pm. Mia disappeared. Please Help.
This one threw me off at first also. You have to talk to Darius when you have a low amount of gold (I had about 50) and then he'll ask about one of the girls(Mia/Heather). Select Mia in that dialogue. You'll have to go talk to her to let her know Darius "needs help." Once she talks to him, then that'll be the start of Mia+Darius path. After you've done that, then you'll be able to talk to Mia in the chair by the dad's bed between 10 and 11 pm. Save before you do since you have some choices here.

Once I talked to her during this time frame, I had to wait a couple of nights to talk to the dad after 11 pm to get the chest key and then the necklace. From there you should be able to give it to Mia.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
you modify the number of uses in variables, part of the custom inventory im guessing but for standard rpgmaker trading purposes(like donor chest) you look for the item in the items section and edit quantity there, if you just change the item slot variable you dont increase the item count or the other way around

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes