Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Wow the game seems to have grown up (quality wise) a lot since the last time I played it. I'm not into RPGM games too much but I think I'll give it another try. One question: is there some voyeur or ntr scene with Nina? I like the romantic path too, but I like variety more and those paths would be perfect (for corruption too)

ty

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Wow the game seems to have grown up (quality wise) a lot since the last time I played it. I'm not into RPGM games too much but I think I'll give it another try. One question: is there some voyeur or ntr scene with Nina? I like the romantic path too, but I like variety more and those paths would be perfect (for corruption too)

ty
Not yet. But such route is confirmed so we just have to wait for it

Reactions: Mwanted and CobraPL

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Regarding the Q and W buttons.

Do you have something else in your hands in the "shift" spot? If so press ESC to clear it and try again. This will block it from working.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hello, I have a problem on the first scene before fetching water, if I look at the scene and I click on "enter" or "space" the scene is cut but I can no longer open the menu and if I do not click on any key down the scene never ends :( ^^

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
Hi Guys, I'm trying to do the quest called "Get yourself a girlfriend". But I don't know how to do it. What do I need to do? Please help

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
This sucks I couldn't get the responsible party quest. I keep on trying and they didn't give me any new quest tf. Can I still do the party quest in Day 4?

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
I tried everything so much, And I looked the walkthrough of this game so much and doing it all over again and again and I still can't get the other quests in the walkthrough. This is shameful. Do I need to buy the $35 game from the direct website patreon? because IT'S BEEN 7 DAYS AND I HAVEN'T GOT THE OTHER QUESTS.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Look, vicious criticism is what I do. I was known for bitching at the game in this very thread before I got hired on. I do not begrudge anyone their opinion, and I might even agree on it depending. (As a note, especially in WIP stuff devs agree with a lot of the complaints, but it's always a trade off, or they are locked into choices already made.)

However, what you are saying here confuses me a bit, because it doesn't add up.

Let me admit a couple of things:
First, yes the game definitely has a strong voyeur kink, as can be seen right from the beginning if you decide to watch Sophie. But that scene, and the other voyeur scenes are optional if you don't like them. There is also going to be netorase in the game. Some of it is already available, but again it is OPTIONAL. Now if you feel that there is too much dev time spent on that, and you prefer other stuff, that is totally fair. But it isn't unavoidable.

I know for a fact that there is a sex scene for the MC in the game right now. Beyond that there are two different sexual scenes (not involving penetration, but involving the MC) Just not with Mia, but even she has some stuff the MC can do. More Nina content should be coming soon as well. The NTR with Mia is optional, as I said before. Trading Heather is also optional, and I mean, it's odd that you're complaining about not having a scene with her when it was literally your choice to do so. It also sounds like you are talking about an old build of the game, as the trading is for money now, not to fix your house. I mean if you played from 3.1 onwards this would be obvious. So it seems like you're talking about the old version. But if you ARE talking about the older version, even then, you could stop Mia before things went anywhere with your dad. Or watch and start a corruption route.

I believe your frustration is real, but it is likely due to bad info, if I'm honest with you.

I will say this:
The walkthrough in the OP is seriously out of date. I think you'd be better off playing without it, than with it at this point.

One last thing, since people have asked,

There will be some pretty big story advancement soon as well, for those who care. MuseX said as much, so I'm not spoiling anything, there.

It sounds like I played a very old build but I dont think it was much more than a month ago, I used the walkthrough in the thread so yeah I probably missed a lot of scenes by following it. I do like NTR so I traded Heather on purpose hoping to see a scene since the option to trade her was there but I never saw a scene and thats always disappointing when there is the build up and then the choice but no scene, also I went on the Mia route because I wanted to see the MC with her first at least and the walkthrough said I had to do basically nothing until her scene to get it, if the walkthrough had said it was a scene that didnt involve the MC I probably wouldnt have played her route yet.

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Hi Guys, I'm trying to do the quest called "Get yourself a girlfriend". But I don't know how to do it. What do I need to do? Please help
You have to talk to the MC's father when hes still in bed sick and then he'll start some dialogue about wanting you to find a girlfriend.

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
You have to talk to the MC's father when hes still in bed sick and then he'll start some dialogue about wanting you to find a girlfriend.
I already did, It just that I don't know how to get or pretend to have a girlfriend

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
I already did, It just that I don't know how to get or pretend to have a girlfriend
Once you've spoken to him and if you have the quest in your log, go talk to Heather and give her 500G, then select the "owe me a favor" option.

Edit: I've also had Mia help out the father at night as well. After waiting a couple of nights of her being there, the next day I spoke with him and I have the option of Elise visiting or calling your 'girlfriend'. So calling the gf should get heather to come by as required for the quest.

Reactions: LeeBoi

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
This game is cool and all but by rebuilding it two times the creator broke it, my quests after day 2 are broken even by following the walkthrough...
I'll be glad to play it again once it's repaired

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
Once you've spoken to him and if you have the quest in your log, go talk to Heather and give her 500G, then select the "owe me a favor" option. That's as far as I've gotten. I'm trying to complete the rest of the quest myself but an having issues.
Thanks dude. Another Question. When you look at the walk through and failed to do a quest in a specific day, then that means you can't do it anymore even if its on day 7?

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks dude. Another Question. When you look at the walk through and failed to do a quest in a specific day, then that means you can't do it anymore even if its on day 7?
From my experience the days don't matter for quests. The only one that you should keep days in mind for is Taking care of Redd. There is a more updated version of the walkthrough for V3.1 that i've been using, but this one doesn't show the Heather option which I guess was taken out for some reason but was put back in for V4.2.

I'm trying to attach the walkthrough on this post but keep having issues. I found it a few pages back and I know the file was titled 68756_Farmers_Dreams_-_Walkthrough_R3.1

Reactions: LeeBoi

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
From my experience the days don't matter for quests. The only one that you should keep days in mind for is Taking care of Redd. There is a more updated version of the walkthrough for V3.1 that i've been using, but this one doesn't show the Heather option which I guess was taken out for some reason but was put back in for V4.2.

I'm trying to attach the walkthrough on this post but keep having issues. I found it a few pages back and I know the file was titled 68756_Farmers_Dreams_-_Walkthrough_R3.1
Thank you but I'm stuck with the mine because I can only get 1 rum after I open the chest in the cave.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes