Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok I love the game so far though I'm having issues like another comment using the axe, syche, and pick axe. I'm also not getting any of what is shown in the walkthrough for day 3. I spoke with Mia and she did not offer to help take care of my father, Vincent was outside so I could not knock on the door and demand entry, and I was unable to have Marcus teach me the ninja technique in order to do the quest for Nina's father.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
For me, running around unnecessarily with tools or items equipped, definitely causes lag. Also, running with the mouse instead of the keyboard caused me some lagging.
It runs about the same way with items or equipment the MC carries, I always use the keyboard but used the mouse to see if it would help it sort of does. I checked my systems drivers for updates and everything is up-to-date. I may have to get a graphics card with a lot more memory right now its an on board chip set, but I have run some high requirement video games without any problems. Not sure whats going on!

No one else seems to be bothered by the same problem. It run this way on win7 system I borrowed off of someone. I may have to play with the graphic settings to see if I can get it to run smoother!

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
please how and where i find that plants for fathers medicine
You have to go to the forest with with Aaron he is at the bottom and get the hunters quest. Once you talk to him simply walk into the forest and pick up the green herbs and bitters. Usually one trip will net you a lot and allow you to make a ton of medicine. You also need to keep going in the forest to get the pick axe and a bottle of rum from the cave.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
please how and where i find that plants for fathers medicine
Talk to Aaron at the village’s entrance, he is down to the south west of the village he will say about going to the woods/forest with him. When your ready talk with him again and go in the forest follow the path that goes south. Walk around and search for green herb and bitter. These plants are all over (however limited you can collect more the enough to make 6 doses of medicine). Follow the dirt path to the west (this would be the 3rd scene in the forest).

NOTE: Aaron will only be around till evening-late evening after that he is done for the day so you'll wont be able to find him at the entrance!

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
just to clarify, for the installation, you download the main file, then download the update... then just copy and paste the update over the main game?

Feb 24, 2018
don't know why but after taking the medicine from elder getting the quest "taking care of father" day is 3 i talk to mia she say shes making pie and ask me to go with her we go to the lake there's a scene of her smiling after that she walks to the lake and stands on a small pier then music keeps playing birds are singing some things sparkle all around but the game isn't going anywhere . Tried unequiping all tools like axe or scyth and not holding anything in hand but still freezes me there

Reactions: Reconck

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
how do u get copper ingot
GO into the forest with Aaron, first scene follow the southern path, 2nd scene follow the western path, 3rd scene go south. At some point as you make it through the forest you come across a mine, talk to the man standing there he gives you an ore pick, go into the cave or mine and start picking away. I believe you can either buy a recipe from the mine worker (I think you can buy a couple recipes off of him) or he gives you one (from the first time you talked to him).

Go into the games menu and "craft" pick them item you want to create. You'll see in that menu the items you need and a number of how many items it will take to create it. Example 0/3 Green Herb -- 0/2 Bitter!

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Is this game still suffering from VRAM hunger? I remember playing this back in the version where it stopped right after the forest party, and it had awful memory leak problems.
I am not sure if it is the game or the engine, but either way, I constantly had to close and open the game again to reset the ram usage.

Reactions: LucaNatoli

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
GO into the forest with Aaron, first scene follow the southern path, 2nd scene follow the western path, 3rd scene go south. At some point as you make it through the forest you come across a mine, talk to the man standing there he gives you an ore pick, go into the cave or mine and start picking away. I believe you can either buy a recipe from the mine worker (I think you can buy a couple recipes off of him) or he gives you one (from the first time you talked to him).

Go into the games menu and "craft" pick them item you want to create. You'll see in that menu the items you need and a number of how many items it will take to create it. Example 0/3 Green Herb -- 0/2 Bitter!
How do I use the pick, Axe, and Sycthe? I equip them and hit the button and get nada happening.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes