MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
No offence to MuseX but the game consistently has bugs. I'd would rather he not update the game anymore until he is able to fix all the bugs once & for all. @Burt Reynolds Mustache can you pass this on to him please. Is anyone having the problem where the player is moving slowly or doesn't move at all, if so how the hell do I fix it? I've uploaded my save file if someone wants to have a look.

Feb 1, 2018
Its frustrating... I can get to the point where sam would tell you about the party but he never changes dialogue and mia never prompts for helping the father so I can't continue that storyline. Also... Her supposed 3 hour wait on the pie never ends >.< Going to redownload the game w patch(Clean Install) and see how it goes. Annoyed though, already tried to restart the game 4-5 times.

Seems like there's a break somewhere in the main storyline triggers.
do let me know how it goes

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
I place things in storage, and the moment i try t retrieve them, they disappear.. I thought this was fixed with the new fix?!!! This is ruining the game.

Reactions: thwartme

ziyker

Jan 26, 2018
guys i need help a lot of help why is the walkthrow Not in order only some quest and event happen how i could get a better walkthrow guys am badly need help so anyone complete it help me :( :( :(

Feb 1, 2018
Both new FIX and new Walkthrough are in the making.
that is good to hear. I know that I lashed out in frustration at how many bugs were present in the game. Yet I truly want to see this game succeed considering how well thought out it is. Any idea how long the fix will take?

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Release 6.0 Fix 4

You need to install Patch 3 before installing this one. (It's on the main page or posted earlier)

Changelog:

Items disappearing when trying to get them from the chest (fixed)
Giving gifts to Nina bug (fixed)
Save bug after watching some scenes (fixed)
Picking resources/crops/items bug (fixed)
Game freezing during scene with Mia and Redd (fixed)
Inventory being wrongly considered full (fixed)
Sophie's Letter continuing with player after delivering to Toby (fixed)
Character sprites graphical glitch (fixed)
Wrong time count for gifting the same girl again (fixed)
Implemented Best Item for gifting girls mechanic

Dec 30, 2017
Dono if it does any good, but if you stay outside of the door to Roxie's house before Vincent shows up you can get inside to have your daily talk.

Dec 30, 2017
@Cáel dealenach did you try bugfix 4? Do you know that R5.9/R6 were initially alpha ?
Yup, Just did. And I still couldn't get it to work properly. Sam never stopped saying the same thing and Mia never gave the option to look after the mcs father.
I said to hell with it, and used the save editor to alter the switches and I was able to skip to the camp fire. which let me do the whole scene with that. But it still wouldn't progress past where it ended off. So I once again did some more triggers, which let me get to goblin mountain. If anyone has got to that point all that is implemented at the moment is a h scene then you can't go anywhere.

If anyone is interested, it's not too hard to change them. Just open up the save game editor and click on advanced 'edit switches and variables'.

It will take a lot of tweaking to figure out what triggers what, so have fun with that.

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
TypeError
Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

For more information, push F

cant start
hate this game!!

Dec 30, 2017
@dreamlord666 You have to download the main game as well as the patch. Then take the patch (the folder is called www) and place it in the main directory for the game.

On a side note. The mc for this game is also in Forgotten Paradise. He is named Victor.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes