Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Is there any way to pause the time, or edit it. RPGMakerSaveEditor doesn't seem to matter. Can edit the day / time in it, but when I load the game up, the day / time isn't edited. I don't feel like rushing in order to do stuff.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, just found this game and trying to get into it. How up to date is the walkthrough linked in the first post? I ask because right in the beginning it says the dad gives you the fence recipe, but from playing and looking through the thread that is no longer the case and you have to buy it from Darius instead. Just curious if there is more in the walkthrough that got changed in game or if the walkthrough is kept relatively up to date with each version and the fence was never changed to reflect the changes.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Hi, just found this game and trying to get into it. How up to date is the walkthrough linked in the first post? I ask because right in the beginning it says the dad gives you the fence recipe, but from playing and looking through the thread that is no longer the case and you have to buy it from Darius instead. Just curious if there is more in the walkthrough that got changed in game or if the walkthrough is kept relatively up to date with each version and the fence was never changed to reflect the changes.
The walkthrough is pretty outdated i'd say. Somewhere on page 8X there's a walkthrough from the last update and is not as confusing.

Reactions: mazariah

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone have a breakdown of how corruption/honor work? There's a few posts in this thread that mention it, but I'd rather not lose scenes if it means one or the other...especially when I ALWAYS peek if I have a chance...Would kinda suck if you lose scenes just because you sneak a peek now and then.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Clean the village quest is pointless at this point. It will be added later. As for fences you need to have plans for fence from your father (just talk with him in the morning of the same day), go to Heather and receive this quest. Now you can check craft tab in menu and there you can find fence and what's needed for it (I think it's 3 wood pieces per fence). You have to buy wood from a shop or get it by choping some branches on your farm. After you have 9 of them enter craft tab again and click fence. Pick 3 of them and enter. Now you have 3 fences in your inventory. Click on them and click hold. Talk with Heather holding it
What sucks is that I talked to him the morning after the storm and there wasn't really any time to talk to him before he got sick (after the fairy visit) So I have no idea how/when I can get the fence blueprint. I got him his meds, he's awake now, but he won't tell me how to make a god damn fence. What in the actual fuck, dad?

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
What sucks is that I talked to him the morning after the storm and there wasn't really any time to talk to him before he got sick (after the fairy visit) So I have no idea how/when I can get the fence blueprint. I got him his meds, he's awake now, but he won't tell me how to make a god damn fence. What in the actual fuck, dad?
You might have screwed yourself over. I think you are gonna have to either restart the game or just get the RPG Maker Save Editor and manually add the Fence blueprint to your character. I put a guide on how to do it here:

I added two options of save editor to this post. The one I used for the guide was the first one.

Adding a recipe is like, 30 seconds. Just find the recipe you want in the items tab and change it from 0 to 1. Save the editor and you are done.

Remember to always make a backup tho.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
You might have screwed yourself over. I think you are gonna have to either restart the game or just get the RPG Maker Save Editor and manually add the Fence blueprint to your character. I put a guide on how to do it here:

I added two options of save editor to this post. The one I used for the guide was the first one.

Adding a recipe is like, 30 seconds. Just find the recipe you want in the items tab and change it from 0 to 1. Save the editor and you are done.

Remember to always make a backup tho.
I thought so, but no. The walk through is either out of date, or it doesn't include that you can get the fence blueprint from Darius after you get him the rum from the mine. Never once did I have the option to even talk to dad to get it, but Darius game through.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone have a breakdown of how corruption/honor work? There's a few posts in this thread that mention it, but I'd rather not lose scenes if it means one or the other...especially when I ALWAYS peek if I have a chance...Would kinda suck if you lose scenes just because you sneak a peek now and then.
I only know that honor is required for Mia scenes at the beginning and nothing more so far but don't quote me in that.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
I have tried everything and I still cannot get past the campfire scene. It still freezes.
Game in general seems REALLY buggy right now. I like it, but it's too slow paced to keep replaying to try and get around bugged events. Will keep an eye on it however, to see if it gets updated.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Good feedbackers, testers etc. are always valuable :) Post all bugreports/suggestions on discord :) Author is absent on F95.
So, after looking into it some I think I'm going to steer clear of this one. The game looks good, but it feels like a bit of a cash grab as well. With each iteration, it seems like things are changing just to require a new guide pdf, which he charges 10$ for via Patreon. Cheat code access will run you 35$. And so on... I'm fine with tossing money towards a project I think will advance and bear fruit, but not sure this is one of them. Will keep an eye on it in case the situation changes, but for now I think it's a dead end. And for someone who claims to have as much development experience as the creator does, the bugs we're seeing are fairly fundamental.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Wait, walkthrough is pirated here (on F95, this thread) WHEN IT IS READY. And you can cheat for free, look at my signature.
The walk-though here is too out of date to be of much use (shrug). Not saying it's not a good game or not worth playing, just that it feels like there's a bit of a cash grab going on via Patreon and that the current bugs are often game breaking.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes